• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhhhh yeah im a fan of em! And have done some crazy **** to see the new queen (of course) live. Was hospitalised for epilepsy but i left cos i had to see em. I meet brian after :biggrin2:

Queen ONE OF THE BEST? I think they are the best....

you did WHAT???:shocked::shocked: omg!! you're a really big fan!!!!!! but after all you had your prize: met Brian!!:naughty::thumb_yello::wink2:

Ok, please don't kill me :naughty: but I find that in this picture (and vlog) his smile looks very forced, like it's a bit false...:blush-anim-cl::aah:

ohh noo! i don't want to kill you!!:aah::roftl::roftl:

mmm...more like false, i'd say he looks tired in that vlog.....

you did WHAT???:shocked::shocked: omg!! you're a really big fan!!!!!! but after all you had your prize: met Brian!!:naughty::thumb_yello::wink2:

I just found (and still do) Queen more important than my epilepsy...:blush-anim-cl::teehee: But it was worth the leaving. Definitely. And Brian is such a sweet and cool guy:thumb_yello:

I just found (and still do) Queen more important than my epilepsy...:blush-anim-cl::teehee: But it was worth the leaving. Definitely. And Brian is such a sweet and cool guy:thumb_yello:

aww!i'm happy you could met him!after what you did,you deserved it!:wub2::thumb_yello: and as you told: it was worth!:wink2:

Thx!

My time to say cya.... off to see Top Gear from last night!

Thx for posting the great pics and thx for the chat :)

:bye:

thanks to you too!! i'm also off! :bye:bye: :huglove::huglove: