Phew, I feel a little less weird now :sweatdrop:

Wow, for a sec there I thought he was lighting up a :smoke:

Yeah ... thinking the same as me of course is a very good thing .. and always very normal .. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika & smoking .... Hmm .. the starvation is bad enough on its own :mf_rosetinted: (but maybe he does smoke? You know .. for not feeling hungry..)

29apr11.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:swoon:

090720100225670710.jpg

I think I've had it for today .. I'm going to bed :roftl:

:bye:

Daaamn...:shocked:

He looks gorgeous. I mean. He seems older. It's obviously the last few years made their mark on him, but he's becoming a very handsome MAN! it's not a boy anymore, that's for sure! :wub2: And his hair...I never thought I would love it shorter but it's so cool, it really suits him! In the morning at Radio 2 he looked as if he jumped right out of bed: he looked pretty (very actually) tired. It must have been a hard day for him.

:biggrin2:

Edited by B!anka

ju9zrm.jpg

2ppm1zd.jpg

z724n.jpg

Is it to much to ask for that I want a man with style like Mika's?

I would say I want someone exactly like him, but I guess that's too much to ask for, and ya know.... Pffft. So damn hot and nice, I would kidnap him.:teehee::wub2:

Yes, that's what I mean .. I think they've filmed it very clever and you basically can't see anything special ..

I just can't imagine Mika like: here I am .. Now, take a good look.. :mf_rosetinted:

You know? :roftl:

I think you're right Bienie, there certainly isn't going to be a crotch shot and him going "LOOK" :naughty: It will be well edited I'm sure.

Shame really...:teehee::naughty:

*goes to naughty corner*

Edited by ewokwicket

I don't mind the shirt tucked into his trousers but I just want to reach up and put his collar straight.:naughty:

:roftl: Yeah, that's true :naughty:

I like the shirt that way, but yeah the collar is weird!

Maybe he just couldn't decide to be elegant (shirt and collar in), or macho (shirt out collar up). :naughty: So he mixed the two. :roftl:

Edited by Zsina

Or he just woke up, realized he was late (again) and just well ... you know .. :mf_rosetinted: It does look that way, no? :bleh:

(although I'm also sure he meant to look that way :roftl: )

And the kerchief haha.....or is that a feeder kind of thing? Maybe he had a fast breakfast and forgot that in his pants. :roftl:

Lol....the funny thing is that I think he looks totally fantastic. I loove this outfit!

I know it's not the requesting pix thread, but with someone here like you Bienie....I dare to ask....do you have some gig pics where the background is all black?? Those are soooo great!

I know it's not the requesting pix thread, but with someone here like you Bienie....I dare to ask....do you have some gig pics where the background is all black?? Those are soooo great!

All black I don't know for sure .. but very dark .. well .. how many do you want? :teehee::roftl:

F.e. I have these in my room atm ..

img1725n.jpg

There are a lot of my screenshots that have a dark/black background ... and I have probably also some real pics yes ..

All black I don't know for sure .. but very dark .. well .. how many do you want? :teehee::roftl:

F.e. I have these in my room atm ..

img1725n.jpg

There are a lot of my screenshots that have a dark/black background ... and I have probably also some real pics yes ..

You know....singing with his emotional face....:mf_lustslow:

Hair all over the face, looking all nice and...kind...:aah:

Well...anything you find great!!

Ah, I have the same thing in front of me on the wall, except mine is a lot more crowded and not only Mika is on it! :lol:

Mine wasn't either, untill a few days ago :roftl:

I have to go now .. have to work untill 10 PM .. don't think I can give you pictures like that today, sorry :wink2: