• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do jumping ... I am an Oldling :wink2:

I have a birthday pressie for him though :wub2:I have bought him a Dr. Seuss T-Shirt :biggrin2:

How cool is that? He will be jump at you, won't stop staring the shirt and give you the most beautiful 'thank you smile' in the world! I'm so jealous!! I know I'm late with concerts/festivals...but what's next week? I mean where? :teehee:

How cool is that? He will be jump at you, won't stop staring the shirt and give you the most beautiful 'thank you smile' in the world! I'm so jealous!! I know I'm late with concerts/festivals...but what's next week? I mean where? :teehee:

It is a really nice t-shirt ... It has fishes all on it ... I bought It cos' It reminded me of Lady Jane and It was something I thought he might like :wub2:

He's playing the Itunes Festival at the Roundhouse in London :boing:

Do you think so ... I hope so ... It's the first time I've actually outright bought him something :mf_rosetinted:

He will :mf_rosetinted: He loves everything he gets :roftl:

I've also only bought him once a thing .. a little bear I gave to him in Amsterdam .. (or actually Mana gave it as I was filming and he was already almost gone :roftl:). Don't think he really knew from who it came :roftl:

This is my T-Shirt ... just wanted to show you it :wub2:

MikaT-shirt003.jpg

MikaT-shirt002.jpg

OMG! I want one too!! I hate hungary for having no cool clothes shops!!

I'm also in desperate need for a Jackson tee, but I dun wanna pay billions on delivery....arghh..I guess I gotta find a flight and get to England or something. Ther eare cool Beatles shops in there too. I wanna live there!!! Ahh...do you knwo someone there to marry me? :naughty:

Whatever...just wanted to say I love the shirt. :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

OMG! I want one too!! I hate hungary for having no cool clothes shops!!

I'm also in desperate need for a Jackson tee, but I dun wanna pay billions on delivery....arghh..I guess I gotta find a flight and get to England or something. Ther eare cool Beatles shops in there too. I wanna live there!!! Ahh...do you knwo someone there to marry me? :naughty:

Whatever...just wanted to say I love the shirt. :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl: I ordered it from America for him :blush-anim-cl:

I don't do things by halves :mf_rosetinted:

Mine will be more special cos' I'll have given him it :wink2:

That's true :mf_rosetinted:

You should write your name on the inside so he always knows wich one you gave to him :bleh:

Bubbles :naughty:

66ujh.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: I ordered it from America for him :blush-anim-cl:

I don't do things by halves :mf_rosetinted:

LOL!:roftl: Er...England's still a nice place to live....:aah::biggrin2:

Hmm .. maybe he already has 3 :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Yeah, but I guess he won't refuse it anyway! I wonder where all our stuff goes though? I image a crowded room, packed with plushies, bracelets, toys...

Anyway...Laurel...he ill love it, and I can tell he hasn't got this one yet!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes he can look so .... so ...

49202632.jpg

70j7o4.jpg

Yeah he can....those ayes are killer!!

Black background and Mika smiling...:wub2:

EDIT: tried staring at him on the first...I can't..I must look away coz those eyes are really kinda molesting me! :roftl:

Edited by Zsina