• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine .. finally at home :roftl:

You?

Where have you been?

im great thx.... but think i can thank this forum :thumb_yello: have made me happy again and of course something new from Mika too have helped too.

Heard the interview frm Germany where you can barely hear him cos of some female translator? The interview where the pics i posted is from...

Where have you been?

im great thx.... but think i can thank this forum :thumb_yello: have made me happy again and of course something new from Mika too have helped too.

Heard the interview frm Germany where you can barely hear him cos of some female translator? The interview where the pics i posted is from...

Well, today started with taking my camera to the shop (it's broken :sad:), after that taking a shower and going to eat something with some people from work. Then rushed home, changed my clothes and went to my horse, because I was supposed to have a lesson with him (and I also had to feed the animals). The lesson was first postponed because my instructor had problems on the way over there (there had been an accident), so like an hour later than orginally she arrived. Just 10 minutes before it started to rain, and really rain .. So I was sitting there with my horse, ready for my lesson .. under a shed .. Waiting, and waiting and ... My instructor came sitting next to me when she arrived but it rained to hard to do anything .. After like half an hour I've just send my horse back to the pasture and then we were sitting there ... Raining, thunder, lightning .. It was crazy .. the whole paddock was one mudd pool .. and we were still sitting under that shed, but the water was just coming in, it rained that hard .. It was like 10.15 PM when it stopped and then I could go home ... So no lesson today :boxed: And a waste of time, just sitting there watching the rain .. :roftl: And on my way home I almost drowned with my car .. Was entering a corner at a pretty high speed, and suddenly saw that the whole road was turned into a lake .. Very weird experience .. :roftl: (kinda scary though).

So, that was my day :bleh:

Nah, just got home, have only seen the pics, nothing else :wink2:

Well, today started with taking my camera to the shop (it's broken :sad:), after that taking a shower and going to eat something with some people from work. Then rushed home, changed my clothes and went to my horse, because I was supposed to have a lesson with him (and I also had to feed the animals). The lesson was first postponed because my instructor had problems on the way over there (there had been an accident), so like an hour later than orginally she arrived. Just 10 minutes before it started to rain, and really rain .. So I was sitting there with my horse, ready for my lesson .. under a shed .. Waiting, and waiting and ... My instructor came sitting next to me when she arrived but it rained to hard to do anything .. After like half an hour I've just send my horse back to the pasture and then we were sitting there ... Raining, thunder, lightning .. It was crazy .. the whole paddock was one mudd pool .. and we were still sitting under that shed, but the water was just coming in, it rained that hard .. It was like 10.15 PM when it stopped and then I could go home ... So no lesson today :boxed: And a waste of time, just sitting there watching the rain .. :roftl: And on my way home I almost drowned with my car .. Was entering a corner at a pretty high speed, and suddenly saw that the whole road was turned into a lake .. Very weird experience .. :roftl: (kinda scary though).

So, that was my day :bleh:

Nah, just got home, have only seen the pics, nothing else :wink2:

wow. sounds like your day have sucked quite a lot! :shocked: And i thought mine did a few hours ago :blush-anim-cl:

and well the interview.... i dont think its anything special. maybe if you live in germany... then you'll prob. get very happy knowing that he will come back later this year before xmas doing some show. Its only a 7 min interview and that with WAG :blink:

Have to ask of course..... have any goodies for us today? :biggrin2:

wow. sounds like your day have sucked quite a lot! :shocked: And i thought mine did a few hours ago :blush-anim-cl:

and well the interview.... i dont think its anything special. maybe if you live in germany... then you'll prob. get very happy knowing that he will come back later this year before xmas doing some show. Its only a 7 min interview and that with WAG :blink:

interview and that whiw WAG :blink:

where ??:teehee:

Naaaaaaaaaaah, what makes you think that? :roftl:

(it really was a day that I don't want to have too much no :bleh:)

Ah ok, thanks. I don't live in Germany so .. (although it depends on where in Germany it is .. then maybe ... because I live next to Germany :naughty::bleh: )

I don't know? I only have some old pics (and the screenshots but I'm not feeling like posting them) and with all those new ones I don't know if I need to post them?

interview and that whiw WAG :blink:

where ??:teehee:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rutbhr

Naaaaaaaaaaah, what makes you think that? :roftl:

(it really was a day that I don't want to have too much no :bleh:)

Ah ok, thanks. I don't live in Germany so .. (although it depends on where in Germany it is .. then maybe ... because I live next to Germany :naughty::bleh: )

I don't know? I only have some old pics (and the screenshots but I'm not feeling like posting them) and with all those new ones I don't know if I need to post them?

Understand you dont want a day like that again :shocked:

Live next to germany too so i hope it will be somewhere close to where i live... that'll make it north germany...

anything with Mika will be fine with me :wink2: Im new so i bet you have something i havnet seen before and you know what kinda pics i like aih? :teehee:

Well ok ..

I must say that most picture of him without a shirt are not really my thing. But there are some I really like .. Like this one:

57rzyzy.jpg

Well ok ..

I must say that most picture of him without a shirt are not really my thing. But there are some I really like .. Like this one:

57rzyzy.jpg

Definitely some i LOVE!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: .swoon:

One of te reasons for why im also looking forward for the new vid. Mika dance around in his underwear.... sounds great! :biggrin2:

Yeah, I like it too :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm afraid I can't give you more .. my laptop isn't working with me (what a surprise) so at the moment I'm not able to upload new pics :boxed:

Sorry :bleh:

Yeah, I like it too :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm afraid I can't give you more .. my laptop isn't working with me (what a surprise) so at the moment I'm not able to upload new pics :boxed:

Sorry :bleh:

Damn!!!! Will be looking forward for sme more soon :biggrin2: Thx for em!!! Have got my daily "mika fix" :roftl:

btw how many pics do you have with him?

I don't know, I can't get into my Mika-folder at the moment :roftl: I'll let you know as soon as I can :bleh: But not that much :wink2:

I'm going to bed now .. :bye: