Becomes Bienie :wub2:

MVI_10320006-border.jpg

MVI_10320001-border.jpg

I like these two ..... alot :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Oh Laurel :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

It's a shame that the second one is a bit blurry :sad: It would have been perfect :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Laurel :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

It's a shame that the second one is a bit blurry :sad: It would have been perfect :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

It is perfect .... I think at the moment they are my fave screencaps ever ... :wub2:

why? whats it with?

Nothing (a bit black here and there :roftl: but it still tastes the way it should) but I'm just not hungry :boxed:

Looks like he is crying on the last one :blink:

He temporary lost me in the audience .. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Sorry, you're all making me mad! :roftl:

It is perfect .... I think at the moment they are my fave screencaps ever ... :wub2:

I was thinking, maybe ... (once my camera is back because now I can't do anything :boxed:) I could make a clear picture of that moment .. You know, putting it on the tv, pausing it and then take a picture .. :teehee:

I was thinking, maybe ... (once my camera is back because now I can't do anything :boxed:) I could make a clear picture of that moment .. You know, putting it on the tv, pausing it and then take a picture .. :teehee:

Are you getting your camera fixed then ... cos' I know you said it was broken .... I still think it's perfect .... but that's up to you ... if you don't think it is .... :thumb_yello:

MVI_10403196-border.jpg

MVI_10403490-border.jpg

MVI_10403635-border.jpg

aawwwwwww his smile on the first one :swoon:

Nothing (a bit black here and there :roftl: but it still tastes the way it should) but I'm just not hungry :boxed:

Same..... kinda.... i cant deside if im hungry or not :blink: I think i am...No food all day and dont remember if i had any yesterday:blink:

Are you getting your camera fixed then ... cos' I know you said it was broken .... I still think it's perfect .... but that's up to you ... if you don't think it is .... :thumb_yello:

Well yeah .. it's only 2 months old .. :boxed: And it's a damn good camera :mf_rosetinted: So I hope they can fix it and I hope (but doubt) I'll never have problems again ..

I'll see what I can do :wink2: Just maybe it's even better .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Gonna be off now ... gonna watch Harry Potter :)

:bye:

:boing: Have fun!!

I'll probably be at work when you're back so .. Thanks for today :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:bye: