• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so cute!

and nice new ava youve got there :wink2:

Although I'm not completely happy with it .. it looks weird :teehee: But we'll see .. :wink2:

Just something else .. Have you seen him looking at me (or reacting on me, don't know how I should call it) after the Brussels gig? Was just watching the video .. never realized it .. it's kinda funny .. :roftl:

(around 1:13 - 1:14 - 1:15 but the whole video is great :bleh:)

Just something else .. Have you seen him looking at me (or reacting on me, don't know how I should call it) after the Brussels gig? Was just watching the video .. never realized it .. it's kinda funny .. :roftl:

(around 1:13 - 1:14 - 1:15 but the whole video is great :bleh:)

:wink2:

Well looks like a :wink2: You should know unless you were checking out something else?:roftl:

:roftl: I have no idea! I didn't see a :wink2: though .. but I can't remember what happened exactly :teehee: I think he just said "hi" or so .. Don't have sound right now so I can't tell :roftl: But it was nothing special :bleh: (of course it was special :wub2: but not in the way you think :bleh:)

:roftl: I have no idea! I didn't see a :wink2: though .. but I can't remember what happened exactly :teehee: I think he just said "hi" or so .. Don't have sound right now so I can't tell :roftl: But it was nothing special :bleh: (of course it was special :wub2: but not in the way you think :bleh:)

Force him for more next time :naughty:evil_idea.gif I'll help ya if i'll be there :biggrin2:

CUUUUUUUTE! Love his smile there :swoon:

He had no clue who he had to thank for that little bear he got .. Poor guy :roftl:

Damn.... was worth the try (ask) :naughty:

But why not....? :biggrin2: except for you are not that kind of person...?

Isn't that enough reason? :roftl:

He had no clue who he had to thank for that little bear he got .. Poor guy :roftl:

Isn't that enough reason? :roftl:

well dont get a lot of em?

and yeah maybe it is... damn... then i have to find someone else to help :roftl:

:naughty:

MVI_10404516-border.jpg

:naughty:

I really like this picture :bleh:

:roftl: Thats great!!!!!!!!