• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well dont get a lot of em?

and yeah maybe it is... damn... then i have to find someone else to help :roftl:

:roftl: Thats great!!!!!!!!

Well, no .. You know what happened?

I was standing behind Mana to film him receiving the yearbook .. and I had that bear in my hands but I was a little at the back (obviously when you're standing behind someone :roftl:) and at one point he started moving on, so I asked Mana if she could give my bear and she did, saying who it was from but I think she was pointing in the wrong direction (thought I was standing at her right or so while I was standing at her left, you know?) so he thanked Ingie (who was standing next to me) instead, but then realizing he had already thanked her (because she had given him somethig earlier on) and then he didn't know who gave the bear to him .. :roftl: It was actually quite funny :teehee: (this is the video:

)

Good luck with that :mf_rosetinted: Although I don't think you'll have a problem finding someone :roftl:

Well, no .. You know what happened?

I was standing behind Mana to film him receiving the yearbook .. and I had that bear in my hands but I was a little at the back (obviously when you're standing behind someone :roftl:) and at one point he started moving on, so I asked Mana if she could give my bear and she did, saying who it was from but I think she was pointing in the wrong direction (thought I was standing at her right or so while I was standing at her left, you know?) so he thanked Ingie (who was standing next to me) instead, but then realizing he had already thanked her (because she had given him somethig earlier on) and then he didn't know who gave the bear to him .. :roftl: It was actually quite funny :teehee: (this is the video:

)

Good luck with that :mf_rosetinted: Although I don't think you'll have a problem finding someone :roftl:

wow im soz about that. Better luck and hope the best next time. Do believe there will be a next time for ya and can always hope the best! No naughty thoughts writeing this... But anyway. Hope you had a great tme. Looks and sounds like :)

naaaa... dont think it will be a prob. Can maybe even find some to help "arrest" him... :roftl:

wow im soz about that. Better luck and hope the best next time. Do believe there will be a next time for ya and can always hope the best! No naughty thoughts writeing this... But anyway. Hope you had a great tme. Looks and sounds like :)

naaaa... dont think it will be a prob. Can maybe even find some to help "arrest" him... :roftl:

Don't be sorry about that :wink2: It didn't exactly go the way I planned but it was funny :roftl: And he got it, so that's the most important thing :wink2: (if he'll ever look at it again is another thing :roftl:)

Don't be sorry about that :wink2: It didn't exactly go the way I planned but it was funny :roftl: And he got it, so that's the most important thing :wink2: (if he'll ever look at it again is another thing :roftl:)

so what will you give him next time? :naughty: if you'll even give him some? i ont give him anything... A friend of mine came up with a thing she think i should give him. Handcuffs...

And stil happy :wub2:

:naughty:

MVI_10404779-border.jpg

MVI_10404791-border.jpg

MVI_10404800-border.jpg

MVI_10404819-border.jpg

I absolutely love em :bow:

Don't be sorry about that :wink2: It didn't exactly go the way I planned but it was funny :roftl:And he got it, so that's the most important thing :wink2: (if he'll ever look at it again is another thing :roftl:)

aw!you're a very optimist person!! but think you're lucky girl! i saw the video,and it's very cute!! and at least YOU COULD MEET HIM!! or see him live!! i'd do everything for that!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

btw,hi girls! :bye:

so what will you give him next time? :naughty: if you'll even give him some? i ont give him anything... A friend of mine came up with a thing she think i should give him. Handcuffs...

I absolutely love em :bow:

Well, for next time I know something :mf_rosetinted: (but I'm not telling :bleh:) And then I hope everything goes perfect :teehee: (wich basically means I hope I have the time to give it to him, and he'll have to time to react on it :roftl:). But after that he's not getting anything anymore :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Unless I see something in a shop and think: wow, that's so Mika-ish .. But don't think that'll happen :roftl: And I won't go looking for anything :bleh:

Handcuffs ... And what are you going to tell then when you give them? :mf_rosetinted:

aw!you're a very optimist person!! but think you're lucky girl! i saw the video,and it's very cute!! and at least YOU COULD MEET HIM!! or see him live!! i'd do everything for that!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

btw,hi girls! :bye:

You'll get to see him live too :wink2:

Hi :bye:

:bleh:

hey :bye:

hi!!! i haven't read this thread for a while,because i'm a bit busy,but now i have a little of free time!!! (thanks god!!)....i've read and seen some pics, and they're...breathless!! as always!!! definetly,it's my fav thread!!:thumb_yello::naughty::das:

Well, for next time I know something :mf_rosetinted: (but I'm not telling :bleh:) And then I hope everything goes perfect :teehee: (wich basically means I hope I have the time to give it to him, and he'll have to time to react on it :roftl:). But after that he's not getting anything anymore :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Unless I see something in a shop and think: wow, that's so Mika-ish .. But don't think that'll happen :roftl: And I won't go looking for anything :bleh:

Handcuffs ... And what are you going to tell then when you give them? :mf_rosetinted:

Well hope he'll get it and you'll get a great reaction. Why not give him more after that? And well dont give up... hope the best. And i'll hoe te best for ya...

I have nooooooo idea :blink: "Here, from a friend of mine"? :blink: "You are under arrest"?:roftl:

Well hope he'll get it and you'll get a great reaction. Why not give him more after that? And well dont give up... hope the best. And i'll hoe te best for ya...

I have nooooooo idea :blink: "Here, from a friend of mine"? :blink: "You are under arrest"?:roftl:

Because I don't know what :roftl:

And because I've always said I wouldn't buy anything for any artist :bleh::roftl:

Great :roftl:

But now I'm confused .. your sig .. isn't that you? :blink:

well,it's a long story,actually it's me,but it's a photoshop made by a friend of mine for my last birthday! so i printed that pic,and sent it to France,because "Miss_lollipop54" (Kate) was goint to see him.and she did it! so she gave him my gift and he signed me that pic!!! hehe!:roftl:....he draw those things you can see there!:wub2:

well,it's a long story,actually it's me,but it's a photoshop made by a friend of mine for my last birthday! so i printed that pic,and sent it to France,because "Miss_lollipop54" (Kate) was goint to see him.and she did it! so she gave him my gift and he signed me that pic!!! hehe!:roftl:....he draw those things you can see there!:wub2:

Oh, I see! But it's still a nice thing! :wub2:

And the thingies he drew are so special :wub2: I only got "Mika xxx" :roftl: