• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I don't know what :roftl:

And because I've always said I wouldn't buy anything for any artist :bleh::roftl:

Great :roftl:

Well that makes us too. And ive never seen why buy some for an artist?:blink: Why?

Donno what to tell him if i'll do it... depends on what mood i'll be in :naughty:

Oh, I see! But it's still a nice thing! :wub2:

And the thingies he drew are so special :wub2: I only got "Mika xxx" :roftl:

thanks!:wub2::thumb_yello:

yeah,Kate told me,he really worked on drawing the star,until it was perfect...and the tear is so sweet:wub2: (i think he did it because she told him i was from Uruguay and he's never been here,so i haven't met him personally):wub2::wub2:

and despite the kind of autograph he gave us, we have something from him!here in Southamerica, there are so many girls that just see him through a pic a videos, and the only thing they have from him is the CD and the DVDs!....but luckly we'll can see him live next year!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

On the pics yeah :teehee:

hhmmm.... think i know what kinda mood i'll be in if he does the kinda dancing he does in my sig! :wink2::roftl:

And I know very sure I don't want to know :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

MVI_10405246-border.jpg

MVI_10405275-border.jpg

Lucky you girlz have seen and meet him. Hope for both of ya that you will someday (soon) again :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:actually i haven't met him yet! but i hope i can do it (if it's soon,better of course)....Thanks! and have you met him?

Thanks! :thumb_yello:actually i haven't met him yet! but i hope i can do it (if it's soon,better of course)....Thanks! and have you met him?

Ohhh thought you had. Thought it was you on your sig...

Nope havent meet or seen him yet. Hope i will someday...:thumb_yello:

well,it's a long story,actually it's me,but it's a photoshop made by a friend of mine for my last birthday! so i printed that pic,and sent it to France,because "Miss_lollipop54" (Kate) was goint to see him.and she did it! so she gave him my gift and he signed me that pic!!! hehe!:roftl:....he draw those things you can see there!:wub2:

thanks!:wub2::thumb_yello:

yeah,Kate told me,he really worked on drawing the star,until it was perfect...and the tear is so sweet:wub2: (i think he did it because she told him i was from Uruguay and he's never been here,so i haven't met him personally):wub2::wub2:

Ohhh thought you had. Thought it was you on your sig...

Nope havent meet or seen him yet. Hope i will someday...:thumb_yello:

yeah!it's me!but it's a photoshop! there you've the whole story!:thumb_yello:

and i'm sure you will!!!! i hope it happens very soon!!!:):wink2::thumb_yello:

yeah!it's me!but it's a photoshop! there you've the whole story!:thumb_yello:

and i'm sure you will!!!! i hope it happens very soon!!!:):wink2::thumb_yello:

Theres always the upcomming shows in germany & surprise shows in London in Sep. God i wish he would tell more than 1-2 days time before a show on tweets about em so i could book flight tix..... would be the perfect bday gift for myself!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHY Mika....

think you will try and go to one if you can make it?

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Love your ava. Looks like he has 2 horns :roftl:

Yeah, I thought it was funny ... :roftl: and he is looking gorgeous ofcourse :wub2:

Hi :bye:

M12.jpg?t=1248376297

WOW!!! thanks Katrien for the pic!!!:swoon:

Theres always the upcomming shows in germany & surprise shows in London in Sep. God i wish he would tell more than 1-2 days time before a show on tweets about em so i could book flight tix..... would be the perfect bday gift for myself!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHY Mika....

think you will try and go to one if you can make it?

birthday gift?? do you birth on september??? i do it tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha!!!!:roftl::roftl: i birth on 12th!! so,for that time he'll be doing the bestival!the same day!!:naughty:

i hope you can goo!! you really really deserve it!!:thumb_yello:

and although i'd love to go, i can't! for two main reasons:

first one: i'll go to Brasil on 19th! for 8 days!:wub2:with my classmaters...

second one: even if i still could go, i have no money!:sneaky2:...my parents have a lot of bills and we haven't enough money to go to Europe!! it's TOO expensive!:(