Thx me too. Why i love it. Same with my sig. His dancing... ohhhh my :drool::das::wink2:

about your siggy, i have no words to express what it makes my think! :das:

and if i could, it'd probably be banned!:aah::aah::naughty::roftl:

anyway,i think you know what i'm talking about!! :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I thought it was funny ... :roftl: and he is looking gorgeous ofcourse :wub2:

He does yeah!!!! My wallpaper atm.

WOW!!! thanks Katrien for the pic!!!:swoon:

birthday gift?? do you birth on september??? i do it tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha!!!!:roftl::roftl: i birth on 12th!! so,for that time he'll be doing the bestival!the same day!!:naughty:

i hope you can goo!! you really really deserve it!!:thumb_yello:

and although i'd love to go, i can't! for two main reasons:

first one: i'll go to Brasil on 19th! for 8 days!:wub2:with my classmaters...

second one: even if i still could go, i have no money!:sneaky2:...my parents have a lot of bills and we haven't enough money to go to Europe!! it's TOO expensive!:(

Yeah. 26 on Sep. 28

wow hope you'll have a great great time:thumb_yello:

Thx a mill. :blush-anim-cl: Would have been better if he could just tell 4-5 days time before a show instead... then it would be no prob!

Hope you'll meet him one day soon!

about your siggy, i have no words to express what it makes my think! :das:

and if i could, it'd probably be banned!:aah::aah::naughty::roftl:

anyway,i think you know what i'm talking about!! :teehee:

Why get banned? Theres always the naughty corner... but well think i would prob. get too if i said 120% what i think about it... :wink2::naughty: And yeah think i know what you are talking about :thumb_yello:

He does yeah!!!! My wallpaper atm.

Yeah. 26 on Sep. 28

wow hope you'll have a great great time:thumb_yello:

Thx a mill. Would have been better if he could just tell 4-5 days time before a show instead... then it would be no prob!

Hope you'll meet him one day soon!

thanks!!!:thumb_yello: he has to tell it some days before, becuse it's the only way people whi live far away,can go! so,you'll have time enough to go and enjoy,and dance,sing...and think about....:das: Mika!:teehee:

Good evening QUOTE]

:bye: Karla!!!!

Why get banned? Theres always the naughty corner... but well think i would prob. get too if i said 120% what i think about it... And yeah think i know what you are talking about QUOTE]

:teehee::blush-anim-cl::naughty: i know i'm very predictable in some "issues"

You do? Awww that's sweet :huglove:

yes!! i do!!! i really like it!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

thanks!!!:thumb_yello: he has to tell it some days before, becuse it's the only way people whi live far away,can go! so,you'll have time enough to go and enjoy,and dance,sing...and think about....:das: Mika!:teehee:

mmmmmmmmmmmm.... im speechless. Wuld more than love to see him dance like in my sig and him sing live! I would be in heaven then :roftl: BUT he did say in an interview monday i think that he will tell tweet 1-2 days time before a show when and where in London :tears:

It's a bad/naughty one :wink2::naughty:

Yep.... why i love it and why i love my sig. too and the reason for why i especially love this one:

31vf81.jpg

:drool::das: :das: :drool:

Edited by Dark Angel

Yep.... why i love it and why i love my sig. too and the reason for why i especially love this one:

31vf81.jpg

:drool::das: :das: :drool:

Yeah, that one is amazing :mf_lustslow:

i knew you was going to ask me that!!!:drool::drool:

well, the effect is this: PUM! i'm in the floor!!!..and then...:swoon: ....and then... the heaven!!!

I know THAT effect :swoon::wink2::naughty:

i knew you was going to ask me that!!!:drool::drool:

well, the effect is this: PUM! i'm in the floor!!!..and then...:swoon: ....and then... the heaven!!!

:roftl: You know me too well...

wow thats some kinda effect :shocked: Sure there wont be a :bow: before the rest??? :naughty:

Mine would prob. first of all get in a "better" mood if you know what i mean? :wink2::roftl: Him with that look.... :das: me like.....

:thumb_yello:i'm happy i'm now the only one!!!! and like us, there should be like thousands of other girls!!!! :swoon:

it's the MIKA'S GOLDEN EFFECT!

:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: