so, it's maybe not really 'mikagasmic' but it is very very very cute :teehee:

Cute is also ok :mf_rosetinted: Very ok :teehee:

I'm just gonna have to watch it another time ... at the moment I can be glad I can still be online .. Can't even play a video properly :crybaby:

Bienie ... If you ever manage to get your lovely laptop working properly or a new one ... I'd love screencaps of that .... he is far too cute on it ..... :wub2:

Hope you don't mind me asking :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienie ... If you ever manage to get your lovely laptop working properly or a new one ... I'd love screencaps of that .... he is far too cute on it ..... :wub2:

Hope you don't mind me asking :huglove:

I don't mind at all :wink2:

But if it's such a cute video, aren't there screencaps already? Can't imagine there aren't :bleh::roftl:

If there are I have not seen any :(

Oh ok .. I don't know what video it is so I can't tell if there are any :bleh: If everything works again (and there are no screenshots by then) then I'll see what I can do :wink2:

Oh ok .. I don't know what video it is so I can't tell if there are any :bleh: If everything works again (and there are no screenshots by then) then I'll see what I can do :wink2:

:bow: I shall start up the BFC .... Bienie Fan Club .... I am fanclub member number one :boing:

:no::tears::crybaby:

You should be nice to me now .... I'm a fan .... Mika is nice to his fans :tongue2:

Oh god ... I don't know if I can handle the fact that I'm having (a) fan(s) .. Maybe I should ask Mika to teach me .. :naughty:

Laurel .. I think you should become fan of someone else .. :roftl:

I've tried, but taking it from youtube gives very bad quality and I can't make nice screenshots atm :boxed: Maybe I can try some other things, but I don't have time for that now ..

But I've watched to video (sort of) and I think I've pics screenshots of it? Or maybe I was dreaming :roftl:

Laurel .. I think you should become fan of someone else .. :roftl:I've tried, but taking it from youtube gives very bad quality and I can't make nice screenshots atm :boxed: Maybe I can try some other things, but I don't have time for that now ..

But I've watched to video (sort of) and I think I've pics screenshots of it? Or maybe I was dreaming :roftl:

Too Late :teehee:

Look .. this is what I get at the moment..

Mika-ungelatoallimon0147.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0153.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0158.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0166.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0182.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0188.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0197.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0202.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0209.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0214.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0224.jpg

Mika-ungelatoallimon0294.jpg

I bloody love you ... it's the beginning bit I really really like .... I love those - thank you - thank you - thank you

I bloody love you ... it's the beginning bit I really really like .... I love those - thank you - thank you - thank you

Oh .. that's good .. because once he starts moving I can't get anything with a bit of quality out of it .. :teehee::roftl:

It's in my siggy now ... no getting away from it ....

I am now dead by the way :swoon:

Love those last ones :wub2:

You are awesome :huglove:

:doh:

So I can't say that you're crazy anymore, because you have to be nice to your fans ... What do you want me to say about this? :roftl:

You're too kind :blush-anim-cl:

:doh:

So I can't say that you're crazy anymore, because you have to be nice to your fans ... What do you want me to say about this? :roftl:

You're too kind :blush-anim-cl:

Nowt ... I am a ghost and beyond listening now .... :wink2: