• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening!!

:bye: Bienie!! Are you posting photos about Mika on the piano?

I like :wub2:

Well uh .. no :roftl:

I will :mf_rosetinted: but not now :bleh:

I'm going to see Harry Potter! (again :teehee:)

Probably will be back after .. and then I'll post some nice pics :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well uh .. no :roftl:

I will :mf_rosetinted: but not now :bleh:

I'm going to see Harry Potter! (again :teehee:)

Probably will be back after .. and then I'll post some nice pics :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Harry Potter: interesting film!!

OK see you soon :bye:

I'm back! I :wub2: Harry Potter.

Gosh .. such an emotional rollercoaster .. Even worse than the first time! :teehee: Still didn't cry at the end though :mf_rosetinted: (but then again I start when you just shouldn't start crying :teehee::roftl:)

The question is, why WOULDN'T he think that?!

C'mon, who doesn't want a pony? :naughty:

Uh .. I don't know ..

If he wants to try one (you know, to see if he likes it or not) .. he's always welcome :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

a pony :roftl:

And what's wrong with a pony? :sneaky2:

:bleh:

I'm back! I :wub2: Harry Potter.

Gosh .. such an emotional rollercoaster .. Even worse than the first time! :teehee: Still didn't cry at the end though :mf_rosetinted: (but then again I start when you just shouldn't start crying :teehee::roftl:)

Uh .. I don't know ..

If he wants to try one (you know, to see if he likes it or not) .. he's always welcome :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And what's wrong with a pony? :sneaky2:

:bleh:

absolutely nothing :biggrin2:

absolutely nothing :biggrin2:

Tsss .. you just don't dare to say otherwise now .. :bleh::roftl:

But I'm gonna go again .. going to bed .. Things to do tomorrow (including working :bleh:) and so .. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be back tomorrow :wink2:

:bye:

Could someone please tell me where these screencaps are from, just got back from holiday and have the feeling I missed out on a lot. :wub2:

This one I think:

hi girls!! :bye:

did you miss me?? please, say yes even if you didn't notice i was away!! :aah:

i'm kidding!!! :roftl:

omg, how many news in these 15 days!!

i surfed the news section and it took me ages, now i have tons of pages to 'read' in TWO mg threads but i'm leaving again so i guess i'm gonna do it when i'll be back.. :sad:

i spent almost the whole yesterday to figure out the magic numbers thing!! oh dear!!! :loco:

my holidays've been pretty good!! via my mobile i could read twitter and mikasounds sometimes, and i could hear wag on radio, so i wasn't completely out from mikaworld!! :thumb_yello:

but tomorrow i'm gonna leave for osterreich aka austria (sorry, i don't know the english name) to visit klagenfurt, graz and hopefully something in the surroundings as well! and i'm afraid that i'll have no connection for two days!! disaster!! oh well, i will survive.. right?! please, say yes again!! :biggrin2:

what about you? is everybody ok? :group_hug:

Edited by Lil'Violet

hi girls!! :bye:

did you miss me?? please' date=' say yes even if you didn't notice i was away!! :aah:

i'm kidding!!! :roftl:

omg, how many news in these 15 days!!

i surfed the news section and it took me ages, now i have tons of pages to 'read' in TWO mg threads but i'm leaving again so i guess i'm gonna do it when i'll be back.. :sad:

i spent almost the whole yesterday to figure out the magic numbers thing!! oh dear!!! :loco:

my holidays've been pretty good!! via my mobile i could read twitter and mikasounds sometimes, and i could hear wag on radio, so i wasn't completely out from mikaworld!! :thumb_yello:

but tomorrow i'm gonna leave for osterreich aka austria (sorry, i don't know the english name) to visit klagenfurt, graz and hopefully something in the surroundings as well! and i'm afraid that i'll have no connection for two days!! disaster!! oh well, i will survive.. right?! please, say yes again!! :biggrin2:

what about you? is everybody ok? :group_hug:[/quote']

Hi :bye:

We missed you over here :huglove: !!! I was wondering where you were!

I'm happy you had a nice holiday. Where did you go? Have a nice time in Austria ("Oostenrijk" in mine language) !!!

What did you think of We Are Golden? Do you like it?

I'm going to see Mika in London within three days ... I'm very excited ... never done something spontaneous as that :boing:

Yes: YES-OK! :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Hi :bye:

We missed you over here :huglove: !!! I was wondering where you were!

I'm happy you had a nice holiday. Where did you go? Have a nice time in Austria ("Oostenrijk" in mine language) !!!

What did you think of We Are Golden? Do you like it?

I'm going to see Mika in London within three days ... I'm very excited ... never done something spontaneous as that :boing:

hi kat!! :huglove:

i spent my holiday in a big and crowded italian beach city called Rimini, i don't know if it's known abroad, but in italy it's a classic! :naughty:

thank you for your nice thought!!

at first i honestly didn't like wag so much.. i couldn't 'understand' the point of a song like that (not talking about the lyrics but i mean on the whole)

but after some listenings i got it and i finally changed my mind!

i find it powerful and catchy of course, but also, as someone wrote in a review, a real vent and that "we are not what you think we are.. etc" stucks into your mind and makes you feel better!!! or at least it makes ME feel better.. :blush-anim-cl:

are you really going to london??? omg, it's wonderful!!!

did you win the competition?

i didn't take part cuz the flight are too expensive at now, plus i guessed that when i saw the thread it was too late.. but i coulnd't go in any case, so whatever :huh:

i'm looking forward to see your pics from london, they'll be as beautiful as the belgian ones, i can feel it!!! :thumb_yello:

i wrote too much, sorry!! but i'm happy to be here again!! :cheerful_h4h: