• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for moving pics! My jasc works again finally :mf_lustslow:

WeAreGol3denMika.gif

WeAreGoldAD.gif

I have to say, it's a difficult vid to make animations from! There's so much happening...:shocked:

your vids are wonderful!!!!:wub2: thanks for sharing with us!:thumb_yello:

:drool: :drool: OMG!!! :swoon:

It's better that I close this thread now. I'm at work and it's not good if someone come here and see me watching this pics and drooling :mf_rosetinted:

I'll back here when I'll be alone at home! It's better! :naughty:

:roftl::naughty:

thanks so much for the caps and the slow motion clips. :wub2:

maybe we should make a WAG caps and clips thread :mf_rosetinted: easier to locate them all. :thumb_yello:

anyway, can some kind soul make a clip of the bit when mika plays with the red hat, for me (even the small version of the video is fine), pls..? I love it and I'd use it for my siggy. :blush-anim-cl:

I'd do it myself, but when pc crashed and was reformatted, I lost all my software. :blink:

thanks so much for the caps and the slow motion clips. :wub2:

maybe we should make a WAG caps and clips thread :mf_rosetinted: easier to locate them all. :thumb_yello:

anyway, can some kind soul make a clip of the bit when mika plays with the red hat, for me (even the small version of the video is fine), pls..? I love it and I'd use it for my siggy. :blush-anim-cl:

I'd do it myself, but when pc crashed and was reformatted, I lost all my software. :blink:

I love that bit too! :wub2: How big do you want it? You can see the size I normally use, but that's just because that's my fave size :teehee: I can make it bigger as well :thumb_yello:

I love that bit too! :wub2: How big do you want it? You can see the size I normally use, but that's just because that's my fave size :teehee: I can make it bigger as well :thumb_yello:

the size you use has high res. so that'd be good :thumb_yello:

if a bigger one (not the too big one: that's just huge..) is also high res, it's also ok by me.

:wink2:

Love you animations Droopsy :wub2:

Edit: and screenshots :drool:

droopsy i luv ur animations!!:mf_lustslow: may i know which software u use?? and well, i think the no. of gif comes out of this vid is endless:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I use jasc animation shop, I love it, it's the best program ever!