• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what happened today ... Anyone still interested?

WeAreGoldenMika1331.jpg

WeAreGoldenMika1337.jpg

Ok, so screenshots it is then.

WeAreGoldenMika1364.jpg

WeAreGoldenMika1373.jpg

I'm not gonna start talking about my dreams ...

... I just never have them.

WeAreGoldenMika1418.jpg

WeAreGoldenMika1434.jpg

WeAreGoldenMika1476.jpg

Thanks guys

I'm just a bit sad about the quality ...

WeAreGoldenMika1479.jpg

WeAreGoldenMika1488.jpg

I've been sick today :( Which is abit worrying as I'm supposed to be seeing Mika on Friday .... so I really really really needed that :wub2:

:swoon:

I've been sick today :( Which is abit worrying as I'm supposed to be seeing Mika on Friday .... so I really really really needed that :wub2:

:swoon:

Laurel :huglove:

Don't worry about it .. I was sick too, the week before Amsterdam .. Even stayed in bed for 3 days and still wasn't very well when Amsterdam came .. And I drove over 200 km being sick ... So you'll get there, don't worry :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Because everyone's getting way better quality images/screenshots .. ! :roftl: There's just no point in posting bad quality ones when there are also good quality shots :wink2:

I've just watched mana's slow-mo vid ... and ... and ... and ... I think I spot my freaky looking cat at 6.42 ... on the floor hiding underneath the curtain ... you can only see the top of it's head and it's eyes ... but it's the eyes ... they looked kind of druggy and wide eyed .... I swear it's my cat .... but without seeing the whole thing ... :aah:

I've just watched mana's slow-mo vid ... and ... and ... and ... I think I spot my freaky looking cat at 6.42 ... on the floor hiding underneath the curtain ... you can only see the top of it's head and it's eyes ... but it's the eyes ... they looked kind of druggy and wide eyed .... I swear it's my cat .... but without seeing the whole thing ... :aah:

I think i have to check it again then cos ive checked out something else in the vid (when not laughing my @ss off cos of the music)... :naughty::wink2: