Im very tired.... not much sleep and i have no idea of how many times ive seen the vid. too many i think :roftl: how many have you?

Ive watched it so many times so ive taken so many screenshots. The once ive posted in here is nothing...

2 times :mf_rosetinted: And I'm not kidding :mf_rosetinted:

So there you go .. :naughty::bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought my first ever pair of converse shoes/trainers whatever you wanna call them ..... they are really nice .... :wub2: I wanted a colourful pair ... but they didn't have them ... so I have black and white ones :wub2:

:yay:

I have bought my first ever pair of converse shoes/trainers whatever you wanna call them ..... they are really nice .... :wub2: I wanted a colourful pair ... but they didn't have them ... so I have black and white ones :wub2:

Have some too. Think i need some new once and i have em in red. Bought em years ago :naughty:

So do you like em?

:boing: Really? I'm so proud of you :huglove:

:roftl:

(I bought my first last year .. just regular black ones and silver ones :wub2: I wear them like all the time :teehee: )

They are great!!!!!!:wub2:

Something else than the WAG :)

She is back :thumb_yello:

Love ya...

I thought it wouldn't hurt anyone to have a bit of a change :naughty::bleh:

Have some too. Think i need some new once and i have em in red. Bought em years ago :naughty:

So do you like em?

I do like them .... needed something comfortable cos' my toe still aches quite alot :(

They are very comfy and should be fine as I'm wearing them all day tomorrow :wub2:

:boing: Really? I'm so proud of you :huglove:

:roftl:

(I bought my first last year .. just regular black ones and silver ones :wub2: I wear them like all the time :teehee: )

:tongue2:

OK ... so I'm behind the times ... but I'm not into fashion that much ... they just looked comfy and I needed a new pair of trainers :biggrin2:

WAG is out! Crap! I'm really behind!!! :shocked:

I guess I shouldn't spend a week off of the computer, huh?

Be back in a minute....unless I get sucked into the video that is :naughty:

Hi btw :bye:

You've not seen the video yet .... :teehee:

It was nice knowing you .... :naughty:

OK ... so I'm behind the times ... but I'm not into fashion that much ... they just looked comfy and I needed a new pair of trainers :biggrin2:

Ditto! Prefer trainers but do also love my converse shoes and i love wearing it. But follow the latest fashion..... not me at all!!!!!! Hate it... i wear what the hell i wanna wear :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

1240763355192_f1.jpg

First time I've seen that pic.

Thanx for posting it.

I think MIKA wore that sweater in

the Christmas sledding vlog.

I like him in it--

almost as much as the marine sweater.:blush-anim-cl:

roch9fc2.png

Edited by A. Clay