mika and you for a day

kt4mika

ok i will have to change abit of it :teehee: think maybe it might be abit rude :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Keep that part to yourself then! :naughty: There are underagers around...:teehee:

Besides you don't want to be sent to the naughty corner, right? :aah:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to do lots of things with Mika, it would be hard to choose, here's a few choices.

1. Talk to him for hours and hours about anything:wink2:

2. Go skiing with him, then find a deserted snowed in chalet in the mountains :wub2:

3. Get him to sing to me. :thumb_yello:

4. Go out to dinner :biggrin2:

5. Get him to mow my lawn :naughty:

6. Watch some trashy tv and have a tickle fight with him.

7. Kiss him :wub2::teehee:

I could go on but I might take over your thread Katie! :roftl::naughty:

I remember this kind of thread.... I don't remember if I posted in the old one, but if I did, it surely would have been the same idea:

Going to the zoo.

For real! He seems like the perfect person to go to the zoo with... Remember that interview? :teehee: + he can stroke as much gerbils or what else as he wants.:thumb_yello:

You see, I'm behaving now, the naughty corner doesn't miss it's effect :aah:

I'd like to do lots of things with Mika, it would be hard to choose, here's a few choices.

2. Go skiing with him, then find a deserted snowed in chalet in the mountains :wub2:

I think that everyone would like to do the last thing (#7):teehee::wub2:

I remember this kind of thread.... I don't remember if I posted in the old one, but if I did, it surely would have been the same idea:

Going to the zoo.

For real! He seems like the perfect person to go to the zoo with... Remember that interview? :teehee: + he can stroke as much gerbils or what else as he wants.:thumb_yello:

You see, I'm behaving now, the naughty corner doesn't miss it's effect :aah:

Yeah! I remember the interview at the zoo... :wub2: HE was so nice! I love that interview :wub2:

Hmm .... I would definitely play a game of Twister with him :mf_rosetinted:

And after that .... I have NO idea! :roftl: We'll see what happens..?

Maybe I'll come back later :bleh:

Ha! I'm boring compared to all of you.

With all the money in the world, I'd have time enough to give him the hour long tour of where I live AND live out my dreams of having lunch with him where he lives and just getting to know someone who seems like a really neat person. I think we'd both have a good bit of fun because I think we would appreciate and enjoy each others' sense of humor :original:

Also, he'd be a fun person to have a long when I spontaneously decide to try things I've always wanted to try because I've just realized that I have the money to try them. I'm sure he'd have some good suggestions too. I'll bet he knows some great places to go dancing :original:

I can't think of anything interesting right now because I'm sleepy, but there are always adventures to be had when one has the time and money to go adventuring. :biggrin2:

Mika seems like the kind of person I'd want to adventuring with :wub2:

Nice list ewok, but you forgot about the ch.............no I can't say it :roftl:

Ohhhhhh I am feeling very evil right now, VERY EVIL hahahahahaha :aah:

yes i like 3,4 and my fav, number 7 :teehee: u know what i would love to do, meet his mum and dad 'his dad!!!' i have never seen a pic. wooo yeah the storys his mum could tell me :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Ok, Ok...figured a list of my own:

1. have tea with him...made by him...but no exploding kettles.:aah:

2.go on a roller-coaster with him :roftl: (a real one)

3.play the Blackall game with him

4. watch a movie...old one

5. pillow fight :biggrin2:

I swear I'll come back! :roftl:

I think that everyone would like to do the last thing (#7):teehee::wub2:

I only like kissing people who want to kiss me, so I can't say I would like to because I don't know if he want to. However, I can't imagine myself saying no if he wanted to. Still, not something I ever contemplate.

I've only kissed 7 people in my life and it's been 5 years, 7 months, and 14 days since the last time I kissed anybody. So, it isn't really something I think about at all. (I miss it rather horribly when it does cross my mind, so it's just better not to think on it.)

:lmao:

Shes the meanest hag that has ever been...

Checking all the threads where i might be hiding in...:mf_rosetinted:

I bet she secretly enjoys it!:teehee:

I would need eleven and a half hours to remind that I can a little bit English, then I ´d need 25 minutes to translate one sentence and 5 minutes to make everything wrong :blush-anim-cl:.

I can feel your pain!:lmao:

Language barriers are way underrated!:sneaky2:

:dunno:

I'd probably ask him to make himself a cup of tea while I check the new posts on MFC... :mf_rosetinted:

I really think he could make you one as well. But no cheating with tea bags, show us what you got Mika man :biggrin2: real tea, tea leaves!

You guys are so nice and romantic! :teehee:

I would ask him to play the piano and sing and if he’s out of songs, one day is a pretty long time singing wise…:naughty:. he could just hum….that’s my favourite part…

He may be allowed to have meal breaks but no running of the zoo!:sneaky2:

I really have no idea what I would do with Mika for a day.:boxed:

I guess I would just like to hang out with him, go for a few drinks, be silly, totally not act my age, talk about music and compare bands/singers we like, laugh a lot, maybe go for a meal, then either a bit of window shopping in the city or a walk in the countryside depending, etc. etc. In fact all the things I like to do with my friends/husband when I go out for the day.

If he wanted to kiss me and hold my hand a bit I would struggle, but eventually give in :aah:.