mika and you for a day

kt4mika

But no cheating with tea bags, show us what you got Mika man :biggrin2: real tea, tea leaves!

:

:doh:

You are right! I'd first have to buy some proper tea so that he can make the type he likes.... :blink: ... and he probably would not be satisied with the cups I have...:no: ... or the kettle I have ... :emot-sad: ..

Actually, I wouldn't want such a fussy guest.:naughty: so I 'd probably just take him to a sandpit to play with the kids and fetch him when he has had enough :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have a staring contest all day.

:roftl:

Sure, why not? :naughty:

We could multi-task as well. Cook dinner without breaking eye contact, ride bikes, write a song:annoyed_h4h: :naughty:

have 911 on speed dial :roftl: one of is gonna get burned (or cut a fingure)

tape it for us! :roftl:

Hmm .... I would definitely play a game of Twister with him :mf_rosetinted:

And after that .... I have NO idea! :roftl: We'll see what happens..?

Maybe I'll come back later :bleh:

hes long- I bet he will win, he can probably reach both ends of the carpet easy :roftl::roftl::roftl:

me? id probably be speechless... I cant really see myself having that chance though- but I keep fantisisng about it anyway

he would play the piano and sing for me... and ill cook him a nice dinner (because that the only thing im good at :teehee: )

and let him make the tea because "only he knows how to mape tea perfection" (that is a dangerous obssesion, considering the exploding kettle :roftl:)

and talk to him- I wanna talk to him! and probably make him really uncomfy by staring at his hair... and his eyes... and his butt :roftl:

me? id probably be speechless...

I'd probably talk as much as a broken mill....:shocked:

At the meet and greet few persons before me couldn't say a word, but when he came in front of me I started talking so much, he couldn't concentrate on writing the autograph and polite as he is he had to look in my eyes and do that and almost gave me half of autograph because of me....:aah::roftl:

I'd probably talk as much as a broken mill....:shocked:

At the meet and greet few persons before me couldn't say a word, but when he came in front of me I started talking so much, he couldn't concentrate on writing the autograph and polite as he is he had to look in my eyes and do that and almost gave me half of autograph because of me....:aah::roftl:

I can so see myself smiling like an idiot for a few seconds then bursting out with a LOUD shriking "I LOVE YOU" scaring him so much, that he wouldnt even want to give me the autograph :roftl:

I can so see myself smiling like an idiot for a few seconds then bursting out with a LOUD shriking "I LOVE YOU" scaring him so much, that he wouldnt even want to give me the autograph :roftl:

yes think we would all end up like that 'in real life' :teehee::roftl:

yes... :naughty:

nice thread by the way- me likey!

and your sig :wub2:

thank u, think my siggy is for keeps. will never get a pic like that again. :aah: i will be sitting here at the age of 65 with it still on, going cor back in the day :roftl: and mika will be bigger than john lennon :teehee: wow bigger than mr lennon, oh yes mika :biggrin2::wub2:

I'd like to do lots and lots of things with Mika.

I think that it would be fine to meet him in the afternoon...I would take him to Rome in the strangest shops and we could take odd pics with weird clothes on :naughty: and buy funny things :aah:

Then I could take him sightseeing in Rome's wonderful places, talking about everything (especially music :wub2:) as we walk and have fun :wub2: we'd take a picture of us near the Colosseum :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Then we could go to a nice italian restaurant and we would keep talking about us and joke :biggrin2:; Then we could change clothes and go to a nightclub or wherever we'd like to go :teehee:

Then...oh well I don't want to think about the moment that I'll have to go home :no:

I think I'd drag him along to a gig... one with a nice long queue to get in that is :mf_rosetinted:

and then tell him his got to sing 4 you all night with them eyes :aah: aaahhhh i would let some mfcers come and join me :thumb_yello:

I screamed "Love you Mika" (I lost the "I" from I love you on the way) at the gig right before LoveToday! :aah: I have proof in a video!:naughty:

Anyway the dumbest situation at the gig was when I was screaming next to my mother at BillyBrown: "Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man!" :lmfao:

Smiling like an idiot...look at me in my siggie...I've never seen myself with that look on my face before! :lmao:

I screamed "Love you Mika" (I lost the "I" from I love you on the way) at the gig right before LoveToday! :aah: I have proof in a video!:naughty:

Anyway the dumbest situation at the gig was when I was screaming next to my mother at BillyBrown: "Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man!" :lmfao:

Smiling like an idiot...look at me in my siggie...I've never seen myself with that look on my face before! :lmao:

haha my little girl sings that and shes only 8 :naughty: and my avigy says that to. i look really silly in in, but i dont care.... :blink::roftl:

i'm all smiling reading this thread:wub2:

n i luv Bianca's idea >> ask him to show me around london!! (or paris is okay) how amazing it'd be to spend a day in my dream city wif my dream man:wub2: n personally i'll ask him to take me to his fav book shop / art gallery, then he'll tell me all those authors/artists/great works i dunno.

JESUS!

haha my little girl sings that and shes only 8 :naughty: and my avigy says that to. i look really silly in in, but i dont care.... :blink::roftl:

You're kinda one of the luckiest...In Paris, Mika wanted to hug one of the MFC'ers...I think it was Charlotte, but the guards won't let him :shocked:...anyway, in the moment when he was there the last thing crossing my mind was touching him whatsoever...I only cared about looking into his eyes!:wub2:

i'm all smiling reading this thread:wub2:

n i luv Bianca's idea >> ask him to show me around london!! (or paris is okay) how amazing it'd be to spend a day in my dream city wif my dream man:wub2: n personally i'll ask him to take me to his fav book shop / art gallery, then he'll tell me all those authors/artists/great works i dunno.

JESUS!

AMEN!:biggrin2:

You're kinda one of the luckiest...In Paris, Mika wanted to hug one of the MFC'ers...I think it was Charlotte, but the guards won't let him :shocked:...anyway, in the moment when he was there the last thing crossing my mind was touching him whatsoever...I only cared about looking into his eyes!:wub2:

wow:shocked::boxed: how did u know he wanna hug her?? lucky girl!!! hugging mika is always one of my ambitions:wub2:

wow:shocked::boxed: how did u know he wanna hug her?? lucky girl!!! hugging mika is always one of my ambitions:wub2:

Nice ambition! Mine is to direct one of his videos...maybe he;ll hug me afterwards! :roftl:

erm...she told me that!:aah: