mika and you for a day

kt4mika

You're kinda one of the luckiest...In Paris, Mika wanted to hug one of the MFC'ers...I think it was Charlotte, but the guards won't let him :shocked:...anyway, in the moment when he was there the last thing crossing my mind was touching him whatsoever...I only cared about looking into his eyes!:wub2:

aaarrrr thats so sweet :wub2: im so glad i asked him for a kiss :aah: but dont know if i would do it again. think ive had my moment with him :blush-anim-cl: my next step is to have a pic with us huging a really big one. well i can dream :naughty:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaarrrr thats so sweet :wub2: im so glad i asked him for a kiss :aah: but dont know if i would do it again. think ive had my moment with him :blush-anim-cl: my next step is to have a pic with us huging a really big one. well i can dream :naughty:

I think I'll ask him for a hug next time and a proper pic...:aah: he was in a bit of a hurry in Paris, also his voice was out...he barely whispered to me... but it was silence, because everyone else around was in excitement because "the Pope" was there and we were supposed to stay silent (God knows why!) and I "sinned" and talked....a lot...and firgot to give him the present, and went back to him, and talked again...a lot...and loud!!!:aah::roftl:

I think I'll ask him for a hug next time and a proper pic...:aah: he was in a bit of a hurry in Paris, also his voice was out...he barely whispered to me... but it was silence, because everyone else around was in excitement because "the Pope" was there and we were supposed to stay silent (God knows why!) and I "sinned" and talked....a lot...and firgot to give him the present, and went back to him, and talked again...a lot...and loud!!!:aah::roftl:

well he wasnt giving pics, just signing. and someone off my my facebook took pics. she saw me saying i was in her vid kissing mika. and she said she had afew pics of it :bow: i could of kissed her :roll1::mf_boff:

well he wasnt giving pics, just signing. and someone off my my facebook took pics. she saw me saying i was in her vid kissing mika. and she said she had afew pics of it :bow: i could of kissed her :roll1::mf_boff:

That's LUCK! I had my mother with me...but now I feel sorry for her because she was only taking pictures, instead of enjoying the moment of having Mika right before her eyes...next time, she;ll have to take a holiday from taking pictures!:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

That's LUCK! I had my mother with me...but now I feel sorry for her because she was only taking pictures, instead of enjoying the moment of having Mika right before her eyes...next time, she;ll have to take a holiday from taking pictures!:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

yes that was like my sister i made her take afew. his was coming my way and i was saying marie,marie you got the cam ready :teehee: but she didnt mind as she was there for me anyway. bless her :biggrin2:

I'd give him a good meal and a nice cup of tea. I would tell him how he's enriched my life with his music and all the wonderful things that go with it (like the artwork and stuff) I'd ask him how his family is, and if he can get me into the ITunes concert, because I don't think I'll win a ticket!

We'd sit in the garden (if it's fine) and have a chat.

I wouldn't try to get with him, because I'm too old, and I'm also happily married.

But my husband (Alan) would be very upset... because Mika had not brought Lady GaGa with him! Alan is besotted with her!!

I'd give him a good meal and a nice cup of tea. I would tell him how he's enriched my life with his music and all the wonderful things that go with it (like the artwork and stuff) I'd ask him how his family is, and if he can get me into the ITunes concert, because I don't think I'll win a ticket!

I wouldn't try to get with him, because I'm too old, and I'm also happily married.

But my husband (Alan) would be very upset... because Mika had not brought Lady GaGa with him! Alan is besotted with her!!

yes the itunes thing is a must :aah: and as for lady gaga, i wouldnt mind :teehee:

The B????!!!!???:shocked:

What's the B?

Eat BISCUITS.... :thumb_yello:

I was referring to :chkn:

I don't think I even want to know what YOU are referring to! :aah:

Eat BISCUITS of course...... :thumb_yello:

If he wanted to kiss me and hold my hand a bit I would struggle, but eventually give in :aah:.

Ohhhh!!! Gat's gone all fangurly!! :blink::roftl:

:naughty: I am sure Alan wouldn't mind if Mika gave you a peck on the cheek :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and poor Rose McGowan! Brushed aside in favour of Gaga! (don't ask me how I remember that, I just do! :naughty:)

I could have used him here yesterday, to help me defrost my freezer, I was struggling with the huge ice build-up...a hot man would have come in handy to melt the ice :das:

Oh dear I don't know what has come over me today :sweatdrop:

I could have used him here yesterday, to help me defrost my freezer, I was struggling with the huge ice build-up...a hot man would have come in handy to melt the ice :das:

Oh dear I don't know what has come over me today :sweatdrop:

Gat = :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

:naughty: I am sure Alan wouldn't mind if Mika gave you a peck on the cheek :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and poor Rose McGowan! Brushed aside in favour of Gaga! (don't ask me how I remember that, I just do! :naughty:)

Okay, totally random and OffT but whatever: Rose McGowan :swoon:

Okay back on topic: After the zoo (my first post), I'd show my pictures from the gigs I've been to and the scrapbook I made about it. I'd share my memories about the gigs and would like to know his memories about it, if he still can make a difference between them all :teehee: It always fascinated me to know what an artist really thinks about the gig him/herself.