Global Pop Phenomenon, MIKA, Releases Sophomore Album September 22

dcdeb

After I read this the second time through, something compelled me to go back and watch the Grace Kelly video. I had so many thoughts:

I love Mika

Why am I a Mika fan?

I must be insane for it

Can We Are Golden possibly be any better than this?

This is the Mika I fell in love with, will I still love him if he changes too much?

So in short:

I am scared for We Are Golden.

OMG! me too! A little.. we have a theory with my brother that most of the artists that do a second album kinda suck.. you know? The second album is never as good as the first one. I'm trying to have "low expectations" for this cd.. I mean I've been waiting tooo much for it!

:lmfao:

Good one:aah: And what could add up to that?

mmm I don;t know.. eeee the world being over ruled by...... MONKEYS! that would be an even more hairy world!:shocked::teehee:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to find gold teeth and gold chains. Now that would be different too. :naughty:

At Bestival, it's an outer space costume theme, I'm already looking at astronauts cossies, now I know what colour to get!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

After I read this the second time through, something compelled me to go back and watch the Grace Kelly video. I had so many thoughts:

I love Mika

Why am I a Mika fan?

I must be insane for it

Can We Are Golden possibly be any better than this?

This is the Mika I fell in love with, will I still love him if he changes too much?

So in short:

I am scared for We Are Golden.

In my opinion....based on the EP...I think the new album is going to be amazing...But I always try NOT to expect more so I don't get disappointed...

Oh I'm scared! I couldn't even tell you why but I am. I don't want to lose him I guess. There is of course no doubt, that the next album will be genius, and if everyone in the world doesn't fall instantly in love with him, his fanbase will certaintly grow significantly!!!

The next album is I think going to touch alot more people than his first one, more people will be able to relate to and be entranced by the darker theme.