How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Together?

yes. go on to the 'random places to meet mika' thread (i would post a link but i don't know how to) and look at the last couple of pages :naughty:

edit : i start about half way down the page here... http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19364&page=17

and then i continue...

Edited by RainbowGirl

Great! Glad to know that it cant, The place i got banned before for it is a forum where even ppl who have used a smiley there wasnt on the list got banned :blink:

And thx a lot. Im fine now... kinda. My right side of my head still hurts a lot. Needed to be 9 hours under obsevation cos i could get a seizure from it. Going to get a scan tomorrow to see if something have happened and GOD im very very tired

Hope you guys are fine?

Well, we're obvioiusly so much better. :shun::thumb_yello::naughty:

It's good you're better and I hope the scan tomorrow goes weellll. :wub2:

I'm fine. A bit...I dunno...disappointed? I wanted to go shopping today, but I didn't. :(

I doubt there's many Texans here, but I just want to say that I'm am feeling an insane amount of love for the people of Austin. My friend and I have been going around for the past two days working on her WAG video, and of course we've been dressed very brightly and blaring MIKA. Three times we have had people (including a cupcake salesman, bankers, and generally cool pedestrians) offer to dance for us! And out of all the times we've asked other people to dance to MIKA with us, even though sadly many haven't heard of him, we've only been turned down once. I'm not sure you could find so many people willing to act goofy in front of employers, friends, and costumers just to do something nice for a few teen girls anywhere else.

Guess this is how I am feeling today, even though I wrote this in 2004 it still fits when I feel like cr*p)

Enigma

storminblue.jpg

I know not

Why warm tears trickle down my face,

Shamed and disgraced

At why my heart bleeds

........As it's...

...........Unnecessarily squeezed.

I fear the power of my own hands

At the times when I; dont understand,

The illogicality of my own mind

The place sometimes; where Im confined.

Days, nay moments,

Where I am the instrument,

and...

......Where to cease to be,

Consumes all of my rationality.

In my dark reclusiveness

I am quenched

While I obsess,

Torn and twisted in morbid agony

Exhausted and shamed by reality.

Cursed talons through my skull,

Drag out the evil demon scum,

Abhorrent superfluous prisoner,

Within the cowardly walls of my enigma.

10/6/2004©Vivienne B

The art is not my own

Edited by sparkly1

Slightly overwhelmed. Begin my Senior year in college tomorrow...the next two semesters are going to be rough. Can't wait for them to be over with.

Oh good luck Amanda! I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm nervous for that as well...only it's my freshman year of university & it starts in September. :bleh:

A little bit relieved.

Oh good luck Amanda! I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm nervous for that as well...only it's my freshman year of university & it starts in September. :bleh:

A little bit relieved.

Freshman year it's first year or am i wrong?

I doubt there's many Texans here, but I just want to say that I'm am feeling an insane amount of love for the people of Austin. My friend and I have been going around for the past two days working on her WAG video, and of course we've been dressed very brightly and blaring MIKA. Three times we have had people (including a cupcake salesman, bankers, and generally cool pedestrians) offer to dance for us! And out of all the times we've asked other people to dance to MIKA with us, even though sadly many haven't heard of him, we've only been turned down once. I'm not sure you could find so many people willing to act goofy in front of employers, friends, and costumers just to do something nice for a few teen girls anywhere else.

That's fantastic! What a great idea, I love it. :wub2:

And people say Texans are conservative. :teehee:

Thanks. :P Oh, well reading books is not too bad. Not doing your studies is another story. :shun::naughty:

well you have a point there :aah: , but i'm young (?) :teehee: my degree can wait i just need to have a distraction sometimes.