How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

I hope. I have looked so much forward for it and wanna go so much so i couldnt sleep cos of thinkin and was dreaming about how. Think i have found out how but wont be possible without have to pay the same (fri-mon) flight will only be 90£ (will cost 150£ for one friday-sat :blink: ) But hostel from sat - monday... wish there was a sweet MFC who could help with a place i could sleep

He would be the first one i would travel to another country to see where i had to pay 120% myself...

Aww. There probably is a seet MFCer who can help, but I don't know who. If I lived there, I would let you stay w/me. :naughty: I know that doesn't help at all.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's tragic, Dark Angel. But if it helps, I'm not going either, and that's because of the meaness of my mother.

I feel hungry!

Better luck for you too next time :thumb_yello:

I just have to make sure i can book a flight before 14 days time before a show if i want a cheap tix. I've just made a "mika account" in my bank where i'll put what i was going to use for the trip and over there on that account :naughty: + some more each month :thumb_yello:

Hungry too...

Better luck for you too next time :thumb_yello:

I just have to make sure i can book a flight before 14 days time before a show if i want a cheap tix. I've just made a "mika account" in my bank where i'll put what i was going to use for the trip and over there on that account :naughty: + some more each month :thumb_yello:

Hungry too...

Yup, thanks. I wonder when that'll be though. A year? A few months? Hmm.

That's a good idea. Why do you have to book so early?

Yup, thanks. I wonder when that'll be though. A year? A few months? Hmm.

That's a good idea. Why do you have to book so early?

Cos the closer it gets to the date the more expensive they'll get cos all the cheap will be taken and can happen from one day to another. Was more than 8 cheap tix and pretty good ones 2 days time ago. All of em was taken less than 24 hours later...

Cos the closer it gets to the date the more expensive they'll get cos all the cheap will be taken and can happen from one day to another. Was more than 8 cheap tix and pretty good ones 2 days time ago. All of em was taken less than 24 hours later...

I would have thought very last minute for a single person would be cheap.

I feel nauseas.