• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beach <3 I just love to swim in the sea. Makes me feel so free :teehee:

well i was wearing skinny jeans so i didn't swim

paddled though.

also later on something funny (to me) happened

now on my side of the car in the compartment we have some wet wipes which have chickens on. i found this VERY funny.

So we were in the car eating chips and my mum turns back to me and asks,

'can you pass me one of the chicken wipes please?'

i was trying so hard not to laugh out loud i nearly choked on said chips. :biggrin2:

well i was wearing skinny jeans so i didn't swim

paddled though.

also later on something funny (to me) happened

now on my side of the car in the compartment we have some wet wipes which have chickens on. i found this VERY funny.

So we were in the car eating chips and my mum turns back to me and asks,

'can you pass me one of the chicken wipes please?'

i was trying so hard not to laugh out loud i nearly choked on said chips. :biggrin2:

:roftl:!!!

Have had better days...

Something bad happened?

I'm hyper! :boing: Oh I am so hyperrr! :boing: And a bit so-so, because I'm in my period and I hate it! :roftl:

Wow, I wish I was that hyper when I were in my period. I always get cranky :naughty:...

have a hug *hug* and eat some chocolate xoxo

Aw thank you! Have a hug back. *hug* I just had loads of chocolate. :roftl: And coffee. That's probably why I'm so hyper. :naughty:

Something bad happened?

Wow, I wish I was that hyper when I were in my period. I always get cranky :naughty:...

Nah, that's because I had loads of chocolate and coffee. :roftl: Normaly I am cranky too, but just not now. :teehee:

Aw thank you! Have a hug back. *hug* I just had loads of chocolate. :roftl: And coffee. That's probably why I'm so hyper. :naughty:

Nah, that's because I had loads of chocolate and coffee. :roftl: Normaly I am cranky too, but just not now. :teehee:

No wonder, they are like drugs :roftl:

About your trip to the UK I guess? Why are you going to England if I may ask? :)

Yeah:bleh:

I'm going there to study, for highschool. I'm going to a great boarding school, I was there for a week in May for a trial week, to see if I liked it, if they liked me and accepted me in the school, got accepted so I'm off on Thursday!:biggrin2:

If all goes well, I'll do 3 school years there.:wub2:

Yeah:bleh:

I'm going there to study, for highschool. I'm going to a great boarding school, I was there for a week in May for a trial week, to see if I liked it, if they liked me and accepted me in the school, got accepted so I'm off on Thursday!:biggrin2:

If all goes well, I'll do 3 school years there.:wub2:

Wow! That sounds exciting! But isn't it really expensive? I mean, all those flights you have to take and highschool itself..?

Wow! That sounds exciting! But isn't it really expensive? I mean, all those flights you have to take and highschool itself..?

It is:teehee:

Well, it's not cheap, that's for sure, but it's all really worth it.. I only go back home on holidays etc, so I don't spend that much money on flights. The highschool is expensive, but it's one of the most cheap boarding schools in the UK, so:bleh: I really love the place, it's so different, it has a different philosophy, different teaching methods, different enviromment, students from allover the world..

Everything felt so different when I got there in May that I had a bit of a panic attack, because everything was so unexpected. The first days were tough to adjust, but the rest of the week was amazing and I made some friends:wub2: Also met people that like Mika:aah:

It is:teehee:

Well, it's not cheap, that's for sure, but it's all really worth it.. I only go back home on holidays etc, so I don't spend that much money on flights. The highschool is expensive, but it's one of the most cheap boarding schools in the UK, so:bleh: I really love the place, it's so different, it has a different philosophy, different teaching methods, different enviromment, students from allover the world..

Everything felt so different when I got there in May that I had a bit of a panic attack, because everything was so unexpected. The first days were tough to adjust, but the rest of the week was amazing and I made some friends:wub2: Also met people that like Mika:aah:

Oh it must be so exciting!!! :biggrin2:

Sounds like you're going to make a lot of new experiences!

Good Luck!:flowers2:

Oh it must be so exciting!!! :biggrin2:

Sounds like you're going to make a lot of new experiences!

Good Luck!:flowers2:

It is, and I think it sounds like it too!:wub2:

Thanks so much:huglove:

I'm really looking forward to it but really terrified about it at the same time.:aah: