How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both happy and sad.. I got my new timetable for school and I absolutely love it. I'm free everyday at 14.50... amazing. But at the other hand, one good friend of mine, Tako, has a completely different timetable... We don't even have one subject together... :thumbdown:

Both happy and sad.. I got my new timetable for school and I absolutely love it. I'm free everyday at 14.50... amazing. But at the other hand, one good friend of mine, Tako, has a completely different timetable... We don't even have one subject together... :thumbdown:

Lucky you!My timetable's awful :thumbdown: although it'll be changed soon,so I'm not bothering too much about it.

About to fall asleep infront of my comp cos of morphine cos of some stupid pain after a fall yesterday where i hit the right side of my jaw so it hurts like hell when i open my mouth or just lay on my right side.

And confused..... cos ive got an email with i have order a plane a turn/re-turn tix (Copenhagen/London) on Sep 11 & 12 :blink: I havnet paied but it sais its confirmed!!!!!!! :blink:

Lucky you!My timetable's awful :thumbdown: although it'll be changed soon,so I'm not bothering too much about it.

Mine's not the definite version too, I don't even have to roomnumbers on it :roftl:. All I know are the subjects and which teachers I have. School starts tomorrow, beginning with geography, from mister Melger. That's all fine... but... where? We have like 200 classrooms :roftl: