Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything will be okay, I am sure it will be. :huglove:

I really hope so...

I'm afraid I'll be roomates with someone that doesn't like me or the stuff I like, and that I don't make any friends:tears: It's really hard for me..

I really hope so...

I'm afraid I'll be roomates with someone that doesn't like me or the stuff I like, and that I don't make any friends:tears: It's really hard for me..

Oh,honey,it's natural to have fears like that :huglove: but don't worry,I'm also sure everything's going to be okay-just be kind to them and there'll be no problems.Everyone likes kind and cheerful people :huglove:

Oh,honey,it's natural to have fears like that :huglove: but don't worry,I'm also sure everything's going to be okay-just be kind to them and there'll be no problems.Everyone likes kind and cheerful people :huglove:

But I don't want to have them:tears:

I will:wub2: And I hope so..

Thanks for the support and advice:wub2:

I'm also afraid they don't get my "Mika obssession"...

But you have them and you're going to have them because you're a human being and it's natural :) I know you want to be relaxed,but it's hard in this situation,when you expect something new to come up.Don't worry,it'll be okay as soon as you meet your roommates :thumb_yello:

You're welcome,you know that I'm always there :huglove: oh,about obsessions,I bet they have their own obsessions-or they had it,as for my case-so they can understand yours.You're young,they're young and it's normal in this period for us to have different things that we're sticking to.

But you have them and you're going to have them because you're a human being and it's natural :) I know you want to be relaxed,but it's hard in this situation,when you expect something new to come up.Don't worry,it'll be okay as soon as you meet your roommates :thumb_yello:

You're welcome,you know that I'm always there :huglove: oh,about obsessions,I bet they have their own obsessions-or they had it,as for my case-so they can understand yours.You're young,they're young and it's normal in this period for us to have different things that we're sticking to.

Yeah.. I wish I was an alien though:aah:

Yeah:biggrin2: I hope so:wub2:

:wub2:You're right:biggrin2: