How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just feeling ugly.. When I look at myself in the mirror I see an ugly face staring back at me.

You are pretty. Each one of people is! You have no idea how many times I looked at myself in the mirror and cried. still do sometimes.

But everyone is beautiful in some way:huglove:

You are pretty. Each one of people is! You have no idea how many times I looked at myself in the mirror and cried. still do sometimes.

But everyone is beautiful in some way:huglove:

i cried when i read that... what a sad sap i am.

of course we're all gorgous in our own way, and we are far prettier than the person the other side of the mirror anyway:wink2: x

thats just right!:aah:

don't you think that, personally we think we look awful, but there is always someone who really doesn't think so...

i was told when i younger, to never frown coz you never know whose gonna miss the smile you wear :wub2: i loved that, and try to live by it all the time

don't you think that, personally we think we look awful, but there is always someone who really doesn't think so...

i was told when i younger, to never frown coz you never know whose gonna miss the smile you wear :wub2: i loved that, and try to live by it all the time

true..

that is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! i'm gonna write it down!!!! :wub2: even though i constantly smile :blush-anim-cl::teehee: