New Single on MIKA's MySpace? MIKA Previews New Single; New CD Due in September

dcdeb

You should make a list someday. I'd love to see it :wink2:

There was one on an episode of Graham (:fangurl:) where he asked a Spanish girl in the audience what one of the pick up lines meant and she said "You're lighter than bread". Not very flattering, but it sounds sweet :dunno::naughty:

Hmm...Never heard that to be honest...There is one though that is "You're nicer/tastier than bread". Must have been that one:blink:?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...Never heard that to be honest...There is one though that is "You're nicer/tastier than bread". Must have been that one:blink:?

It could've been "nicer".....I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood her accent :dunno:

...Not sure which thread this news fits best, but wanted to let you know that on BMI there is still no sign of Toy Boy, Blue Eyes, Lonely Alkoholic, Lady Jane or WAG, but they registed a new title today under songs written by Mika....

and the title is..........

... hold your breath....

:eek:

YOUR LOLLIPOP

:boxed:

:floor:

...Not sure which thread this news fits best, but wanted to let you know that on BMI there is still no sign of Toy Boy, Blue Eyes, Lonely Alkoholic, Lady Jane or WAG, but they registed a new title today under songs written by Mika....

... hold your breath....

YOUR LOLLIPOP

:roftl::roftl:

Oh dear, not sure if I wanna hear THAT one!

... hold your breath....

YOUR LOLLIPOP

SHUT UP! :jawdrop::lmfao::floor::bow:

Amazing.

No, it only appreared this morning. New entry:wink2:

(for months now there have been 34 titles).

Oh, well I just figure because "Suckin' too hard on your lollipop..."

How weird :naughty:

:naughty:. There's a Spanish saying that I quite like: "Piensa mal, y acertaras." It means: "think badly, and you'll be right".

Ie, we knew that everything is always a ballsup, we expect a ballsup, and of course it ends up being a ballsup. Easy peasy :roftl:.

:roftl: I like that a lot !!

Being such a pessimist is good for me - as it saves a whole lot of disappointment :wink2:

:drinks_wine: Is my glass half empty or half full ?! ha ha !

... hold your breath....

YOUR LOLLIPOP

:eek: :blink::lmfao:....thank you, MIKA! :naughty:

Oh, well I just figure because "Suckin' too hard on your lollipop..."

How weird :naughty:

yeah, I mean, I am sure it's Lollipop I just don't understand why it needed to be 'registered' twice, especially after 3 years or so.

Relax is also on the list twice but that's because the acoustic version does not contain the bit from the Cutting Crew song, so on that one Nick van Eede is not credited.

:roftl: I like that a lot !!

Being such a pessimist is good for me - as it saves a whole lot of disappointment :wink2:

:drinks_wine: Is my glass half empty or half full ?! ha ha !

True, I guess! I'm an optimist and I have to deal with disappointment every so often.....