Mika at German Radio stations 21.?+22.7.09

mellody

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if he will actually be on on this station... The other one in cologne, where we knew he would be on is like a sister station of the one on the twitpic. So maybe he was just passing through?

Still leaving this one on for now just to be sure :teehee:

seems that radio station and 1LIVE are connected on the same website...wonder if he is doing live or recording....:aah: I am going crazy, and I need to feed my kids and I hate hall and oates

seems that radio station and 1LIVE are connected on the same website...wonder if he is doing live or recording....:aah: I am going crazy, and I need to feed my kids and I hate hall and oates

:jawdrop:

Hall and Oats are great :wub2:

arm-transplantation......

Last year a man lost his arms in an accident, he got a pair of arms from a dead guy. Now the surgeons are presenting him to the press.

Yes I tried to understand as much as possible, it sounds unbelievable!

Good for him!:thumb_yello:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENDUNGEN | STUDIOGASTMika zu Gast in 1LIVE

Mika gelang 2007 mit seinem Album "Life In Cartoon Motion" der internationale Durchbruch. Für seine Musik wurde er in den letzten Jahren mehrfach ausgezeichnet. Jetzt ist der Nachfolger fertig und soll im September rauskommen, vorher ist Mika noch zu Gast in 1LIVE.

Mika zu Gast in 1LIVE mit Bella Lesnik und dem Pflug - heute, von 15:30 bis 16:00 Uhr

This is what I can find at the moment.

It basically says Mika will be on at 15.30 till 16.00H our time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika gelang 2007 mit seinem Album "Life In Cartoon Motion" der internationale Durchbruch. Für seine Musik wurde er in den letzten Jahren mehrfach ausgezeichnet. Jetzt ist der Nachfolger fertig und soll im September rauskommen, vorher ist Mika noch zu Gast in 1LIVE.

Mika zu Gast in 1LIVE mit Bella Lesnik und dem Pflug - heute, von 15:30 bis 16:00 Uhr

Thats in a lil more than 1½ hours time....

Aaah fab!

So it was a false alarm now. I can stop listening to German radio for a while then :roftl:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

*****Watermelon******* zegt:

hi i just wanted to tell you that mika is at the radio station in cologne (as a guest) he's going to give an interview in some minutes :D

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

Yeaaah I know that!

******Watermelon******* zegt:

cool :)

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

but it won't be aired until 15.30 right?

i don't know :D they only said that he's coming in some minutes :D

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

could you warn me when he's on?

Ingding VonMuffin zegt:

and give me a link to the live player?XD

yes i'll try :D

So, he is going to be there at 15.30 European time, that means 16.30 my time (14.30 UK time)? Could someone give a link to the right radio station, please? I'm a little bit confused, it's been 15 years since my last German lessons :roftl: