Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Thanks!! :naughty:

Yep, didnt knew?? :boxed:

Im glad your teeth are better!

Thanks!!! Yep, I was just............... Well, I was having a bad time and needed to change something and thought: why not?

He wasnt cute, but he told me Im pretty enough and my skin is so beautiful enought to not wear any kind of make up and blah blah blah. He put me on really great mood

Oh........

Like no! :sneaky2: You didn't tell us :blink: How long do you have it?

Really? ww.. Sounds like really nice doctor :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like no! :sneaky2: You didn't tell us :blink: How long do you have it?

Really? ww.. Sounds like really nice doctor :naughty:

I didnt??? Oh my....... I forget too much things! :shocked: Well, since I was........... 16. I think.

Yep, I prefer him that the oldman I usually have :roftl: He is really nice, is from Cuba, so kinda understable too :roftl:

I didnt??? Oh my....... I forget too much things! :shocked: Well, since I was........... 16. I think.

Yep, I prefer him that the oldman I usually have :roftl: He is really nice, is from Cuba, so kinda understable too :roftl:

:blink: Wow, you really didn't tell alot :roftl: First tattoos, now piercings :roftl: Ajajajaj :roftl:

From Cuba? He looks tanned, right? :das:

:blink: Wow, you really didn't tell alot :roftl: First tattoos, now piercings :roftl: Ajajajaj :roftl:

From Cuba? He looks tanned, right? :das:

Well, those are not so important things, so.............

He was really tanned, not like me.........:sneaky2:

Well, those are not so important things, so.............

He was really tanned, not like me.........:sneaky2:

Well, yeah :naughty: But still, when you find them out like that it's like "Wow, I didn't knew that.." :roftl:

My one hand is more tanned than other :roftl: It looks quite weird :roftl:

Well, yeah :naughty: But still, when you find them out like that it's like "Wow, I didn't knew that.." :roftl:

My one hand is more tanned than other :roftl: It looks quite weird :roftl:

Oh, I see. Ok, is there any thing you want to know to be sure I wont surprise you again??

Really??? Thats is weird. How did you do that?

Oh, I see. Ok, is there any thing you want to know to be sure I wont surprise you again??

Really??? Thats is weird. How did you do that?

Actually I don't know now.. :blink: As I said in my letter once, I'm getting to know you little by little :naughty:

I don't know :roftl: That's why it looks so odd :roftl:

Actually I don't know now.. :blink: As I said in my letter once, I'm getting to know you little by little :naughty:

I don't know :roftl: That's why it looks so odd :roftl:

But, thats the best! If we met and know everything about the other in a day, what will we do then??

Ouch, thats pretty odd........

But, thats the best! If we met and know everything about the other in a day, what will we do then??

Ouch, thats pretty odd........

Aha :teehee:

Yeah, But that means that I have to get my other hand tanned :roftl:

How was your day?

Aha :teehee:

Yeah, But that means that I have to get my other hand tanned :roftl:

How was your day?

:teehee:

Yep, thats gonna be harder, but its the best choice.

Well, kinda weird too. I had a nap, cause I havent slept anything last night. but doctor told me those pills will help me to sleep better, cause they relax a lot............. You?

:teehee:

Yep, thats gonna be harder, but its the best choice.

Well, kinda weird too. I had a nap, cause I havent slept anything last night. but doctor told me those pills will help me to sleep better, cause they relax a lot............. You?

Aha.. I'll try to do something about that :naughty:

I kinda slept bad either tonight :boxed: Dunno why..

I was to see my dentist, visit grandma, cemetary.. what else.. Oh, now I'm trying to install HP 5 game, but it's already taking a while.. :huh:

Yeah.. you should teach me how to pronounce it:naughty:

Aww..that's a shame.. But well, I think that the best way to see if you two could really be together is to be at the same party!:thumb_yello: Really!! It always works for me:teehee:

Btw, my name is Baiba and I'm from Latvia.

Party, as in an alcoholic party?:naughty:

Maybe you should, Im sure noone of us is able to pronunce it right.........

Right, My lesson for you guys to pronounce my name right! One syllable at first: 'veer' you just pronounce it as you say 'beer' in English, only with a 'v' instead of the 'b'.

Second syllable: 'le' you pronounce it like the french 'le' or ehh, as the first part of 'lullaby'.

And then try to say my whole name! Good luck, haha:aah:

Aha.. I'll try to do something about that :naughty:

I kinda slept bad either tonight :boxed: Dunno why..

I was to see my dentist, visit grandma, cemetary.. what else.. Oh, now I'm trying to install HP 5 game, but it's already taking a while.. :huh:

Tell me how it goes if you have any results........

Really??? Maybe you were so sad for me that decided to do the same :aah:

Busy day, I see. Cementary?? Creepy. Good luck with the game!

Right, My lesson for you guys to pronounce my name right! One syllable at first: 'veer' you just pronounce it as you say 'beer' in English, only with a 'v' instead of the 'b'.

Second syllable: 'le' you pronounce it like the french 'le' or ehh, as the first part of 'lullaby'.

I think I kinda have it. Im gonna try, ok, dont get mad at me : Veerle.

Is that right? :teehee:

Tell me how it goes if you have any results........

Really??? Maybe you were so sad for me that decided to do the same :aah:

Busy day, I see. Cementary?? Creepy. Good luck with the game!

Ok :roftl:

Maybe :naughty: Let's try to sleep well this night, ok? :teehee:

Yeah, it was really hot outside today :huh:

:roftl: You have one nice name! :thumb_yello:

You know, I tried to pronounce it and it sounded like 'varlė', and in our language it means 'frog' :teehee:

Ok :roftl:

Maybe :naughty: Let's try to sleep well this night, ok? :teehee:

Yeah, it was really hot outside today :huh:

You know, I tried to pronounce it and it sounded like 'varlė', and in our language it means 'frog' :teehee:

Ok. I promised I will sleep better tonight :thumb_yello:

Sorry to hear that. No need to say how the day was here today, no?

Oh my.......... I dont wanna know what Isa means.........:aah:

Ok. I promised I will sleep better tonight :thumb_yello:

Sorry to hear that. No need to say how the day was here today, no?

Oh my.......... I dont wanna know what Isa means.........:aah:

Ok :teehee:

Yeah, I bet I already know the answer :naughty:

No, Isa doesn't mean anything here :naughty: But.. you don't like frogs? :blink:

HP game needs me to close all programs, so I'll be back in a few, ok?

Ok :teehee:

Yeah, I bet I already know the answer :naughty:

No, Isa doesn't mean anything here :naughty: But.. you don't like frogs? :blink:

HP game needs me to close all programs, so I'll be back in a few, ok?

You know the answer soooooooo well. :roftl:

Really, darn! I wanted it to mean something! I like frogs, they are cute :wub2:

Ok, I will try to wait!

I think I kinda have it. Im gonna try, ok, dont get mad at me : Veerle.

Is that right? :teehee:

:roftl: Yes, it's brilliant. I think it's pretty funny that you are trying to pronounce it (I hope you do it out loud, that would be funny)

Hahaha, okay frogs are kinda funny. But I wouldn't be glad if I was named 'frog' xD

:roftl: Yes, it's brilliant. I think it's pretty funny that you are trying to pronounce it (I hope you do it out loud, that would be funny)

Hahaha, okay frogs are kinda funny. But I wouldn't be glad if I was named 'frog' xD

Well, I have to try, thats the best I can do right now, so :roftl: And yep, Im saying it out loud cause then I can talk to someone (Im alone :tears:)

Well, I have to try, thats the best I can do right now, so :roftl: And yep, Im saying it out loud cause then I can talk to someone (Im alone :tears:)

Awwww, poor you. Long live the internet. Otherwise we would be all so lonely. :naughty:

I was there!!! :biggrin2: And I took the pics :das::D

How was it? Amm.. well, my tooth feel lots of better, so I guess it was quite good date, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Sure you go! And take Nauris (God, I love that name :) and your camera with you s:

Im glad to hear:wink2:

I took Nauris and camera :das:

Ok, see ya! Crossing fingers for ya!

I hope so too, but doctor was soooooooo nice (he wasnt my doctor cause he is on vacation) that maybe I wont mind to go again......

Really?? Why??

It worked! thanks!!

Thanks!

Yep, didnt knew??

Im glad your teeth are better!

Thanks!!! Yep, I was just............... Well, I was having a bad time and needed to change something and thought: why not?

He wasnt cute, but he told me Im pretty enough and my skin is so beautiful enought to not wear any kind of make up and blah blah blah. He put me on really great mood

Oh........

No, I didnt!!:boxed:

Its not a must:naughty:

How are you?

You know the answer soooooooo well. :roftl

Really, darn! I wanted it to mean something! I like frogs, they are cute :wub2

Ok, I will try to wait!

Yeah :naughty:

Sorry, but really.. Isabel is name here as well, but not that common as in Spain I suppose :naughty:

Aha, me likes frogs :wub2:

Sorry, that I didn't come back, I was trying to play it, then I watched Lost. Btw, the game is soooo perfect, so really nice, but.. I hate that it looks like movie and sometimes I control Harry from very uncomfortable possition :blink: I just can't control the game view. And I actually have to memorise ALL spells, cuz every mouse move means different spell :blink: But thats awesome isn't it? :naughty:

Yeah, maybe, but frogs are kinda nice creatures, aren't they? :naughty:

I was there!!! And I took the pics :das:

Im glad to hear

I took Nauris and camera :das:

Haha :roftl: Thanks for Nauris pic :roftl: And how about that nice boy? :das:

Yeah :n

Sorry, but really.. Isabel is name here as well, but not that common as in Spain I suppose :

Aha, me likes frogs

Sorry, that I didn't come back, I was trying to play it, then I watched Lost. Btw, the game is soooo perfect, so really nice, but.. I hate that it looks like movie and sometimes I control Harry from very uncomfortable possition :blink: I just can't control the game view. And I actually have to memorise ALL spells, cuz every mouse move means different spell :blink: But thats awesome isn't it?

Yeah, maybe, but frogs are kinda nice creatures, aren't they?

Haha :roftl: Thanks for Nauris pic And how about that nice boy? :das:

hahaha you're welcome:roftl: I was so bored this morning.. :naughty: And actually Nauris is not so lovely.. he was just acting for the camera, lol

Hmmm... are you sure you want to see the pic? :das: