Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

hahaha you're welcome:roftl: I was so bored this morning.. :naughty: And actually Nauris is not so lovely.. he was just acting for the camera, lol

Hmmm... are you sure you want to see the pic? :das:

Oh, I see :roftl: Maybe, but at least then you look lovely :naughty: I'm asure you are :naughty:

Hehe, aha :teehee:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see :roftl: Maybe, but at least then you look lovely :naughty: I'm asure you are :naughty:

Hehe, aha :teehee:

hahaha now he is fine at me when I have to beg our parents to let us play the ball with the guys:roftl:

Ok, I'll pm you right now.. :naughty:

I was there!!! :biggrin2 And I took the pics :das :D

Im glad to hear:wink2

I took Nauris and camera :das

It worked! thanks!!

No, I didnt!!:boxed

Im glad you finally went there!

You are welcome and sorry for forgotten to tell you about that :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah :naughty

Sorry, but really.. Isabel is name here as well, but not that common as in Spain I suppose :naughty

Aha, me likes frogs :wub2

Sorry, that I didn't come back, I was trying to play it, then I watched Lost. Btw, the game is soooo perfect, so really nice, but.. I hate that it looks like movie and sometimes I control Harry from very uncomfortable possition :blink: I just can't control the game view. And I actually have to memorise ALL spells, cuz every mouse move means different spell :blink: But thats awesome isn't it? :naughty:

Yeah, maybe, but frogs are kinda nice creatures, aren't they? :naughty:

Haha :roftl: Thanks for Nauris pic :roftl: And how about that nice boy? :das:

Isabel is a really common name on Spain, so.............. Im glad is a name there too, I thought maybe it was a weird name for ya.

Oh, I see. Dont worry. I havent played that game cause we cant play big games on computer anymore............ But Soni played HP6 and she said it kinda sucks.........

hahaha you're welcome:roftl: I was so bored this morning.. :naughty: And actually Nauris is not so lovely.. he was just acting for the camera, lol

Hmmm... are you sure you want to see the pic? :das:

Me wants to see those pics too.........

Im glad you finally went there!

You are welcome and sorry for forgotten to tell you about that :blush-anim-cl:

Isabel is a really common name on Spain, so.............. Im glad is a name there too, I thought maybe it was a weird name for ya.

Oh, I see. Dont worry. I havent played that game cause we cant play big games on computer anymore............ But Soni played HP6 and she said it kinda sucks.........

Me wants to see those pics too.........

thanks!! :D Yeah, we could go there for about 2 hours.. :thumb_yello: Couse I cleaned the house perfectly :naughty:

Ok, I'll pm you the pic!

Oh, and I just realized that you are wayyyy crazier than me!!! :shocked: You have a piercing and tattoos.. oh my.. lol

hahaha now he is fine at me when I have to beg our parents to let us play the ball with the guys:roftl:

Ok, I'll pm you right now.. :naughty:

You begged? :roftl: But I bet it was woth it :naughty: Is he olden than you? Nauris I mean.. :teehee:

No, it's not weird at all! But our looks like "Izabela", but it's basicly the same :naughty:

Really? I believe I'm not gonna play it all, coz it's soooo loooong.. Blah. It's getting very boring. I have to found ALL Dumboldore Army's member all over the school. Do you know how big Hogward is? :blink: (I probably sound like I'm actually attending Hogwards :roftl:) It looks like 6th is way more bigger :roftl:

You begged? :roftl: But I bet it was woth it :naughty: Is he olden than you? Nauris I mean.. :teehee:

No, it's not weird at all! But our looks like "Izabela", but it's basicly the same :naughty:

Really? I believe I'm not gonna play it all, coz it's soooo loooong.. Blah. It's getting very boring. I have to found ALL Dumboldore Army's member all over the school. Do you know how big Hogward is? :blink: (I probably sound like I'm actually attending Hogwards :roftl:) It looks like 6th is way more bigger :roftl:

haha yeah and it kinda was worth that:teehee:

nooo Nauris is younger.. but bigger, lmao.. He will be 18 on october :thumb_yello:

haha yeah and it kinda was worth that:teehee:

nooo Nauris is younger.. but bigger, lmao.. He will be 18 on october :thumb_yello:

What ya guys were doing? :teehee:

Aha, I already know it :das: On October? So, he's month olden :naughty:

Ok, Im posting reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sloooooooooooow today, sorry.

thanks!! :D Yeah, we could go there for about 2 hours.. :thumb_yello: Couse I cleaned the house perfectly :naughty:

Ok, I'll pm you the pic!

Oh, and I just realized that you are wayyyy crazier than me!!! :shocked: You have a piercing and tattoos.. oh my.. lol

Thats great!!! But next time, tell your mum to tell things with a bit more time, so you wont have to clean the whole house in an hour.....

Well, is not that Im crazy. I just decided to remember always a few things that happened on my life with something beautiful........

Izabela sounds pretty!!

I can imagine. Hogwarts looks really big in movies, so.............

Izabela sounds pretty!!

No worries, my pc is always slow :roftl:

It is!:teehee:

It sure is big :boxed: In previous HP games it looked so small, but now.. :shocked:

What ya guys were doing? :teehee:

Aha, I already know it :das: On October? So, he's month olden :naughty:

we were playing volleyball and then they played other game, while I was filming everything:naughty:

Then we just talked for a while and joked. later we went to our village centre and boys were driving with their bikes and cars.. :naughty: then me, nauris, austris and gatis went home. austris didnt want to give back my glasses, lol

Aha :das:

You have only a siser, dont you?

Thats great!!! But next time, tell your mum to tell things with a bit more time, so you wont have to clean the whole house in an hour.....

Well, is not that Im crazy. I just decided to remember always a few things that happened on my life with something beautiful........

Izabela sounds pretty!!

haha no, actually it was my idea about that house, so I showed that Im doing something at home..

I see.. But you are as crazy as i am.. and I love it:biggrin2:

we were playing volleyball and then they played other game, while I was filming everything:naughty:

Then we just talked for a while and joked. later we went to our village centre and boys were driving with their bikes and cars.. :naughty: then me, nauris, austris and gatis went home. austris didnt want to give back my glasses, lol

Sounds like it was worth it :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah I have one younger sis :naughty:

No worries, my pc is always slow :roftl:

It is!:teehee:

It sure is big :boxed: In previous HP games it looked so small, but now.. :shocked:

:teehee:

Well, maybe it is because Hogwarts is more important on book 5 than the others......... Imagine how big it will look on game 7 :shocked:

haha no, actually it was my idea about that house, so I showed that Im doing something at home..

I see.. But you are as crazy as i am.. and I love it:biggrin2:

Oh, thats great!!! You showed your mum you are a responsible girl :thumb_yello:

I love it too. But I must admit Im a bit more relaxed too :teehee:

Sounds like it was worth it :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah I have one younger sis :naughty:

yeah, it was great:thumb_yello:

Oh, how old is she?:biggrin2:

I have a younger brother, older brother and older sister:naughty:

Well, maybe it is because Hogwarts is more important on book 5 than the others......... Imagine how big it will look on game 7 :shocked:

Oh, thats great!!! You showed your mum you are a responsible girl :thumb_yello:

I love it too. But I must admit Im a bit more relaxed too :teehee:

yap, coz I am:biggrin2:

maybe.. :naughty:

Aha :shocked: But anyways, I love HP games :wub2:

yeah, it was great:thumb_yello:

Oh, how old is she?:biggrin2:

I have a younger brother, older brother and older sister:naughty:

She's 15 now :naughty:

Really? :naughty: So, I know Nauris now :roftl:

I have to go now girls. See ya later! :huglove:

and what's her name? :biggrin2:

I'll tell you about others later,lol

Ok,see ya :huglove:

yap, coz I am:biggrin2:

maybe.. :naughty:

Yep, yep, yep

Get ready for it.

Ok, see ya!!

and what's her name? :biggrin2:

I'll tell you about others later,lol

Ok,see ya :huglove:

Dont tell her I told ya so, but her sister's name is Agne.:thumb_yello:

we also have Agnese:naughty:

Btw, did you receive the video?? I sent it to the g-mail...

Lovely names all!

Yep, Im downloading it, but its going slow.

Btw, how was your day???

Brb, I will go and eat something!

Lovely names all!

Yep, Im downloading it, but its going slow.

Btw, how was your day???

Brb, I will go and eat something!

How many % there already are?:naughty:

My day was ok.. worked all day again.. And this was the last day I'm working there:biggrin2: But I have to think about getting money somewhere else:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, enjoy your meal! :wink2:

I had pancakes:naughty:

How many % there already are?:naughty:

My day was ok.. worked all day again.. And this was the last day I'm working there:biggrin2: But I have to think about getting money somewhere else:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, enjoy your meal! :wink2:

I had pancakes:naughty:

Back!!! And I have already seen that video!! :naughty: My fave part is when they hit the guy on red on the head :aah: But I havent understand anything. Maybe you should tell them all to send me a message next time, on english :teehee:

It was round 50...........

Oh, then, why aremt you gonna work there anymore?

Thanks! I had fruit and chocolate milkshake

Back!!! And I have already seen that video!! :naughty: My fave part is when they hit the guy on red on the head :aah: But I havent understand anything. Maybe you should tell them all to send me a message next time, on english :teehee:

It was round 50...........

Oh, then, why aremt you gonna work there anymore?

Thanks! I had fruit and chocolate milkshake

hahaha, thats one of my fave parts too:roftl: Poor Austris:naughty:

It's a game,they played it after the volleyball coz I couldnt film volleyball..

hahaha I could try but Im not sure that Ilziite is going to give her camera again.. mine sucks if I have to take videos.. :aah:

Did you recognize him?:teehee:

Couse I have finished that work they gave me..

I want a milkshake too!!!!

hahaha, thats one of my fave parts too:roftl: Poor Austris:naughty:

It's a game,they played it after the volleyball coz I couldnt film volleyball..

hahaha I could try but Im not sure that Ilziite is going to give her camera again.. mine sucks if I have to take videos.. :aah:

Did you recognize him?:teehee:

Couse I have finished that work they gave me..

I want a milkshake too!!!!

Thats the funniest part, fir sure!

I knbow that game, I have played it too many times......... :aah: Great memories.

Oh, dont worry!

Yeah! :wub2:

Oh, I see.

I can give you one, but Im not sure how it will taste when it arrives at your place.

Btw, Im trying to burn a DVD............ but computer sucks........