Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Yeah..:naughty: And dont forget the fact that we are going to meet each other some day:biggrin2:

Ok, that's not so important:naughty:

Im back.. :naughty: It was fun!

Aha, we will :mf_rosetinted: And we'll play potatoe :roftl:

So, what ya were doing? :teehee:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, we will :mf_rosetinted: And we'll play potatoe :roftl:

So, what ya were doing? :teehee:

Hell yeah!!! With all the boys? :teehee:

Me, Nauris and his friend Mārtiņš were driving to Austris home and played the ball.. we were not so many there.. Just us, Austris,Aldis,Gatis.. :thumb_yello:

How are ya?:das:

Hell yeah!!! With all the boys? :teehee:

Me, Nauris and his friend Mārtiņš were driving to Austris home and played the ball.. we were not so many there.. Just us, Austris,Aldis,Gatis.. :thumb_yello:

How are ya?:das:

Haha, well, if you take them with you, we could play :roftl:

So, Elviss didn't show up? :blink::naughty:

I'm goood, I've got Isa's letter today and I'm sooo happy bout it! :pinkbow: Btw, made another pic, I could sent it to you, you could say whish one is better :naughty:

And how are you?

Haha, well, if you take them with you, we could play :roftl:

So, Elviss didn't show up? :blink::naughty:

I'm goood, I've got Isa's letter today and I'm sooo happy bout it! :pinkbow: Btw, made another pic, I could sent it to you, you could say whish one is better :naughty:

And how are you?

No,couse we didnt call him or other guys.. :teehee:

But we have a paaaaarty tomorrow :yay:

And another one on sunday coz it's Madara's (zemeniite) name day:thumb_yello:

Oh, thats great!!

Hmm.. I like them both, but if I have to say the truth, that I love the first one better anyway:biggrin2:

No,couse we didnt call him or other guys.. :teehee:

Oh, thats great!!

Hmm.. I like them both, but if I have to say the truth, that I love the first one better anyway:biggrin2:

:teehee:

Hehe, really? :das:

Zemeniite? The MFCer? :blink::naughty:

Really? :roftl: My sis liked this one better :roftl: I dunno what to think now :naughty: I'll sent it to Isa, when she will be online :roftl:

Really? :roftl: My sis liked this one better :roftl: I dunno what to think now :naughty: I'll sent it to Isa, when she will be online :roftl:

Yeah :das:

Aha, she have been here also! Do you know her?:wink2:

haha well, I think they both is nice but the first one was more interesting, I think..

Yeah, but I dunno why he hasnt told about him before??

Hey Princess, how are you?:wink2

He talked about him before. He said the guy was his friend. But Im sure he didnt wanted everybody to knew he probably had another child........ Too much preassure for him.

Haha, well, if you take them with you, we could play :roftl

So, Elviss didn't show up? :blink naughty

I'm goood, I've got Isa's letter today and I'm sooo happy bout it! :pinkbow Btw, made another pic, I could sent it to you, you could say whish one is better :naughty

And how are you?

You got it???? Really??? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

No,couse we didnt call him or other guys.. :teehee

Oh, thats great!!

I miss Madara sooooooooo much!!! Say Hi from me!! And send her a big kiss!

That means........... now??

You got it???? Really??? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

That means........... now??

YES! I LOOOOOOVE IT! :wub2: Do you really translated it? :wub2: I was like ":shocked:" when I saw the translation. I love you! :wub2: Everything is so awesome! Love the book, bottoms, lollies, notebooks, your sis.. :wub2: Btw, my sis was surprised, when I gave her one lolly and her notebook. She was like "She sent this to me? Wow :blink:"

:wub2:

Haha, yeah, I'm gonna sent it to you :teehee:

Yeah :das:

Aha, she have been here also! Do you know her?:wink2:

haha well, I think they both is nice but the first one was more interesting, I think..

Yeah, I know, seen her few times, but never meet her :naughty:

You know her for real? :teehee:

YES! I LOOOOOOVE IT! :wub2: Do you really translated it? :wub2: I was like ":shocked:" when I saw the translation. I love you! :wub2: Everything is so awesome! Love the book, bottoms, lollies, notebooks, your sis.. :wub2: Btw, my sis was surprised, when I gave her one lolly and her notebook. She was like "She sent this to me? Wow :blink:"

:wub2:

Haha, yeah, I'm gonna sent it to you :teehee:

Yep, I translate the whole thing by yself. And I will know if you read it or not :teehee: I cheated a bit, but nothing bad.

She really was??? Well, I saw those and thought, why not?? And bought one for each one. :wub2: Im glad you loved everything!

I already replied!!

Bab!!! Hello, my dear!!! How are ya??? Hope you are not ignoring me! :roftl:

Yep, I translate the whole thing by yself. And I will know if you read it or not :teehee: I cheated a bit, but nothing bad.

She really was??? Well, I saw those and thought, why not?? And bought one for each one. :wub2: Im glad you loved everything!

I already replied!!

Bab!!! Hello, my dear!!! How are ya??? Hope you are not ignoring me! :roftl:

Hey Isa!!! How are you?

I'm ok, having dinner:naughty: Couse I try to dont eat after the 6 o'clock:teehee:

Why should I ignore you?:blink:

Do you know any other MFC-er in real life?

My day was ok.. Nothing special actually

I met one girl, but I don't remeber her nick here. Tho she's not posting. Also I know Karolina.! but sadly not in person :sad: She lives not that far from me, so maybe one day.. :naughty:

Yep, I translate the whole thing by yself. And I will know if you read it or not I cheated a bit, but nothing bad.

She really was??? Well, I saw those and thought, why not?? And bought one for each one. Im glad you loved everything!

I already replied!!

Bab!!! Hello, my dear!!! How are ya??? Hope you are not ignoring me!

I'm gonna read it all! :naughty: I read the introduction and tried to match it with the original text :roftl: You cheated? That's pretty understandable, cuz the book is not a page or two :roftl:

She really loved it :naughty: She was like "Oh, here's my name on this! And a flower! :blink:" How cool is that? :roftl:

Say thanks to your sis for that postcard! :wub2: And to your mum for those buttons. We don't have those here, well, not like those :teehee::wub2: I really really loved everything :wub2:

Hey Isa!!! How are you?

I'm ok, having dinner:naughty: Couse I try to dont eat after the 6 o'clock:teehee:

Why should I ignore you?:blink:

Im kinda great, thanks!

Why are you trying to not eat before 6???

For nothing. but I wrote you something on my first post and thought maybe you didnt read it.........

I met one girl, but I don't remeber her nick here. Tho she's not posting. Also I know Karolina.! but sadly not in person She lives not that far from me, so maybe one day.

I'm gonna read it all! :naughty: I read the introduction and tried to match it with the original text :roftl: You cheated? That's pretty understandable, cuz the book is not a page or two

She really loved it :naughty: She was like "Oh, here's my name on this! And a flower! :blink:" How cool is that?

Say thanks to your sis for that postcard! : And to your mum for those buttons. We don't have those here, well, not like those ::wub2: I really really loved everything :wub2:

Oh I see.. :naughty: Well there are many girls from Latvia on MFC but I dont know them in RL..

Im kinda great, thanks!

Why are you trying to not eat before 6???

For nothing. but I wrote you something on my first post and thought maybe you didnt read it.........

Oh,nice to hear:biggrin2:

After 6!! couse its healthy and I wont be fatty :naughty::roftl:

Oh I see.. :naughty: Well there are many girls from Latvia on MFC but I dont know them in RL..

Oh.. Here's npt that many Lithuanians, but there are some :naughty:

That's a bit sad, but ech.. :huh:

I met one girl, but I don't remeber her nick here. Tho she's not posting. Also I know Karolina.! but sadly not in person :sad: She lives not that far from me, so maybe one day.. :naughty

I'm gonna read it all! :naughty: I read the introduction and tried to match it with the original text :roftl: You cheated? That's pretty understandable, cuz the book is not a page or two :roftl:

She really loved it :naughty: She was like "Oh, here's my name on this! And a flower! :blink:" How cool is that? :roftl:

Say thanks to your sis for that postcard! :wub2: And to your mum for those buttons. We don't have those here, well, not like those :teehee::wub2: I really really loved everything :wub2:

Hahaha! Have you done it?? Well, I cheated, but not in that way.........

I think is pretty cool, but she really like my draw?? Cause I cant draw. I swear it!

They both say that you are really welcome! :wub2:

@Babs: Is that really healthier???

Oh.. Here's npt that many Lithuanians, but there are some :naughty:

That's a bit sad, but ech.. :huh:

Its not actually, couse I dont like to meet all the people in RL:naughty:

I think is pretty cool, but she really like my draw?? Cause I cant draw. I swear it!

And now I think you are ignoring me:mf_rosetinted:

Yap, it is.. Everyone knows it:blink:

Aha.. :teehee: I think I'm gonna read it all like that :naughty: What do you know, maybe I'll learn Spanish :naughty:

I believe she love everything, but mostly the fact that it's actually for her :teehee:

Aww.. :teehee:

hahaha i didnt mean you all.. I meant- the latvian fans:roftl::naughty:

Ok then :naughty: :naughty:

I don't mind meeting other Lithuanian fans :naughty: The problem is, there's not that many of them :naughty: