• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not actually, couse I dont like to meet all the people in RL:naughty:

And now I think you are ignoring me:mf_rosetinted

Yap, it is.. Everyone knows it:blink:

No, Im not. I had to reboot computer...........

I didnt knew that! But I think it wont work for me, here dinner is round 9 pm!

Aha.. :teehee: I think I'm gonna read it all like that :naughty: What do you know, maybe I'll learn Spanish :naughty:

I believe she love everything, but mostly the fact that it's actually for her :teehee:

Aww.. :teehee:

You will learn a few things, for sure.

Oh, I see! :aah:

Wow.. :shocked: Here's not even half of that.. :boxed::boxed:

Got to go now. See ya girls! :huglove:

Ok, see ya!

No, Im not. I had to reboot computer...........

I didnt knew that! But I think it wont work for me, here dinner is round 9 pm!

Ok, see ya!

well..we have dinner late too..around 7:00 usually.. BUT Im the first who eats couse everything is ready for about 6:naughty: And if there is any cakes or something delicious, I eat it first:teehee: And later just dont eat anything else. It really works :thumb_yello:

Oh, I see. So, if you eat before the rest, and are strong enought to not eat anything more, its healthy?? I usually have dinner round 9pm and dont eat anything till round 12, when I have a yogurth and go to sleep.

Oh, I see. So, if you eat before the rest, and are strong enought to not eat anything more, its healthy?? I usually have dinner round 9pm and dont eat anything till round 12, when I have a yogurth and go to sleep.

Well, if you eat everything what you want till the 6 o'clock why should you eat later??? :blink: And yeah, it is healthy! Thats the first rule if you want to be on a diet!

And you can read about it here- http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/read_blog.php?title=Eating+After+6+pm%3A+Why+It\%27s+Bad+For+You&blid=12884

And I dont think that its too healthy to eat before you going to sleep.

Oh, well, Im having a diet the doctor gave me, and it says that I must eat 2 yogurths or a glass of milk before sleep. They can be normal, but I eat just diet yogurths.

Im gonna take a look at that web.

Oh, well, Im having a diet the doctor gave me, and it says that I must eat 2 yogurths or a glass of milk before sleep. They can be normal, but I eat just diet yogurths.

Im gonna take a look at that web.

Oh, I see..

Ok!

Sorry for the late reply......... I had to reboot the computer again :sneaky2:

I look a biot that web, it looks interesting.

I told ya:naughty:

I just saw Tim's profile pic.. he doesnt look so nice anymore.. But I got really sentimental again.. :huh: I really liked him.. :sad:

I told ya:naughty:

I just saw Tim's profile pic.. he doesnt look so nice anymore.. But I got really sentimental again.. :huh: I really liked him.. :sad:

:teehee:

Maybe you shouldnt do that anymore, you know? He hurted you and you still feel something for him, so stop looking at his profile. At least, till you feel like you are ready without having any kind of feelings anymore.

:teehee:

Maybe you shouldnt do that anymore, you know? He hurted you and you still feel something for him, so stop looking at his profile. At least, till you feel like you are ready without having any kind of feelings anymore.

Oh no.. I just sent him a friend request again :teehee::no:

I cant help it.. I just listened those songs I used to listen when I thought of him. I know that he is an asshole but some of the memories are great:wub2:

Oh no.. I just sent him a friend request again :teehee::no:

I cant help it.. I just listened those songs I used to listen when I thought of him. I know that he is an asshole but some of the memories are great:wub2:

Oh............

Ok, maybe that wont be a problem. You just need to be stronger than last time, so if he says nice things to you again, you can say no without feeling bad, ok? Try that, please.

Oh............

Ok, maybe that wont be a problem. You just need to be stronger than last time, so if he says nice things to you again, you can say no without feeling bad, ok? Try that, please.

Ok.. I promise I will! :thumb_yello::wink2:

When you will have some problems with boys? I want to help someone too:naughty:

Im off to the volleyball :das:

Ok.. I promise I will! :thumb_yello::wink2:

When you will have some problems with boys? I want to help someone too:naughty:

Im off to the volleyball :das:

Thanks! I dont want him to hurt you again...........

Im not sure, but Im not worried about that. I have never been really popular between guys! :aah:

Ok, see ya! :huglove: And have fun!

really?:blink: thats a shame!

Ok,see ya :huglove:

Yeah, it is a bit shame, but there's nothing I can do.. :huh:

Ok, see ya!

Oh yeah, I will :teehee: Btw, I showed it to my dad and he really loved it :naughty:

Hello :bye:

My answer is chips. I have some in front of me. :naughty:

Hey Sarah, how are you? :bye: (i was almost goin' to bed,lol)

Hmm I would like some chips now! Couse I have a snicker bar in front of me but i cant it, its midnight and i try not to eat after the 6 o'clock:aah::naughty:

Hey Sarah, how are you? :bye: (i was almost goin' to bed,lol)

Hmm I would like some chips now! Couse I have a snicker bar in front of me but i cant it, its midnight and i try not to eat after the 6 o'clock:aah::naughty:

I'm ok thanks. I've tried not eating after 6 but it doens't work unfortunately. That is probably the reason why I weigh more than I should.

How are you?

I'm ok thanks. I've tried not eating after 6 but it doens't work unfortunately. That is probably the reason why I weigh more than I should.

How are you?

:naughty: It works for me actually..:thumb_yello:

well of those pics i have seen i can say that you are pretty slim:wink2:

im ok, just came home from a volleyball game.. there were not some people i were expecting but it was a nice evening ayway :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it is a bit shame, but there's nothing I can do.. :huh:

Oh yeah, I will :teehee: Btw, I showed it to my dad and he really loved it :naughty:

Reall?? Im glad!

anybody home?:fisch:

Topic for today:

What's the first food you can think of? Right now!!!

Chocolate ice cream!! Just ate a few minutes ago and now I want some dessert.........

Reall?? Im glad!

Chocolate ice cream!! Just ate a few minutes ago and now I want some dessert.........

Uuu.. finally somebody's at home :roftl::roftl:

Yeah. My whole family loved it :teehee:

Ahh.. I want ice cream! I think I have the banana one's :teehee: