Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My day was busy :teehee: My mum is a bit sick, so I went to buy some postcards, supplies, cooked lunch, clean the house..............

@Indre. It really is as bad as it seems??? Wow! Thanks I left it by the middle.

Btw, here it is the draw :

dibucris.jpg

Guess who they are...........

Mika, Freddie Mercury & Michael Jackson

@Indre. It really is as bad as it seems??? Wow! Thanks I left it by the middle.

Btw, here it is the draw :

dibucris.jpg

Guess who they are...........

Well.. :roftl:

Omg :biggrin2: Freddie :floor: :floor: Amzing :roftl:

:naughty: Very tempting

It was A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers. :biggrin2:

Hahaha, yeah :roftl:

Wow, that's great :wub2:

Hello hello! :biggrin2:

Guess what, Isa. I bought that 'thing' for you :naughty: That cost more that I expected, but blah.. :teehee:

How are you today? :naughty:

Hiya!!!

Aww, really?? Thats sweet! :biggrin2: Thank you so much!! :hugove:

Im great. Pain is gone (hope that forever), mum is feeling way better than yesterday, and even tho my computer sucks, Im listening to MJ's music, so I dont care about that anymore...........

And you?

Hiya!!!

Aww, really?? Thats sweet! :biggrin2: Thank you so much!! :hugove:

Im great. Pain is gone (hope that forever), mum is feeling way better than yesterday, and even tho my computer sucks, Im listening to MJ's music, so I dont care about that anymore...........

And you?

Aha :naughty: Now you have to wait for it :naughty:

Oh, it's os nice to heart that! Sounds like you're above clouds :teehee:

I'm quite good. Been walking around the city, saw book about Pattinson which made me laught so much :roftl: :roftl: Meet some friends.. Btw, remeber my friend that likes to act and made a performance in girl's bathroom? So it seems, she making another performance :naughty: Oh, and it raining at the moment here :naughty:

Aha :naughty: Now you have to wait for it :naughty:

Oh, it's os nice to heart that! Sounds like you're above clouds :teehee:

I'm quite good. Been walking around the city, saw book about Pattinson which made me laught so much :roftl: :roftl: Meet some friends.. Btw, remeber my friend that likes to act and made a performance in girl's bathroom? So it seems, she making another performance :naughty: Oh, and it raining at the moment here :naughty:

Yep, but Im sure the wait will worth :wink2:

Yeah! I woke up in a really great mood today! Maybe its because it rained a bit last night and it was great to sleep hearing the sound of it. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow! Busy day!!! Let me guess, that Pattinson book is.............. his biography??? I saw a few of those on Christmas, they were everywhere!! And I just started to read parts and have fun!! :aah:She is gonna perform again??? Wow! She is really brave! Whenre is she gonna perform now?

Yep, but Im sure the wait will worth :wink2:

Yeah! I woke up in a really great mood today! Maybe its because it rained a bit last night and it was great to sleep hearing the sound of it. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow! Busy day!!! Let me guess, that Pattinson book is.............. his biography??? I saw a few of those on Christmas, they were everywhere!! And I just started to read parts and have fun!! :aah:She is gonna perform again??? Wow! She is really brave! Whenre is she gonna perform now?

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, sometimes rain can put as in good mood :naughty: It's raining here! Yay! :naughty:

Yup, the same :roftl: I started to laught at all bookstore :roftl: That was sooooo hilarious for some reason :roftl: You read it? Oh my.. Don't tell me you actually bought it? :roftl:

I think she mentioned water tower. I bet it's gonna be great one :naughty: Aha, she's really brave. And I know that she really wants to be actor, so it's a good start :wub2:

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, sometimes rain can put as in good mood :naughty: It's raining here! Yay! :naughty:

Yup, the same :roftl: I started to laught at all bookstore :roftl: That was sooooo hilarious for some reason :roftl: You read it? Oh my.. Don't tell me you actually bought it? :roftl:

I think she mentioned water tower. I bet it's gonna be great one :naughty: Aha, she's really brave. And I know that she really wants to be actor, so it's a good start :wub2:

Lucky you! Now we are having as heat as in hell.

Yep, its really funny to read all those stupid things those books say :aah: Noooooooooo!! I didnt bought it! And wont ever do it!! But I just wanted to read something stupid, and read a bit of those books :teehee:

Thats a great start! Im glad she is so convinced about being an actor. Wish her good luck from me!

Lucky you! Now we are having as heat as in hell.

Yep, its really funny to read all those stupid things those books say :aah: Noooooooooo!! I didnt bought it! And wont ever do it!! But I just wanted to read something stupid, and read a bit of those books :teehee:

Thats a great start! Im glad she is so convinced about being an actor. Wish her good luck from me!

I believe we won't have more hot day this summer. Looks like the hot season is over by now :huh:

Thank God :roftl: I was kinda scared for a moment that you actually have it :roftl: Tho' I'd love to see book about Mika :das: But him.. mwahahaha:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, me too. I'm so happy about her. I wish I could be so sure about what I want to do..

I believe we won't have more hot day this summer. Looks like the hot season is over by now :huh:

Thank God :roftl: I was kinda scared for a moment that you actually have it :roftl: Tho' I'd love to see book about Mika :das: But him.. mwahahaha:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, me too. I'm so happy about her. I wish I could be so sure about what I want to do..

Really?? I bet we still have like a month and a half hot days.............:sneaky2:

I will defo buy a book about Mika (actually, I have one of Valentino Rossi and another of Pau Gasol, like bios too) :wub2: and from some other people. But I think its gonna be hard to find one of those now............ And dont worry, I dont buy sh*tty books from people I dont even like a bit....... :roftl:

Im sure that someday you will see the light (and nop, not that light) and you will be sure about what you want to do with your life (not counting meeting me and coming to Spain) :teehee:

Really?? I bet we still have like a month and a half hot days.............:sneaky2:

I will defo buy a book about Mika (actually, I have one of Valentino Rossi and another of Pau Gasol, like bios too) :wub2: and from some other people. But I think its gonna be hard to find one of those now............ And dont worry, I dont buy sh*tty books from people I dont even like a bit....... :roftl:

Im sure that someday you will see the light (and nop, not that light) and you will be sure about what you want to do with your life (not counting meeting me and coming to Spain) :teehee:

Oh.. Well, at least my summer is over :naughty: I want, but also I don't want to come back at school.. :boxed:

Ohh.. the release of "The boy who knew too much" seems to be bloody waiting.. I want it now :tears: You know, if I buy a bio, I'd buy it about somebody that was legend and is dead now. I don't see a point to do a bio about somebody who's living :naughty:

Hahah, that light :roftl: Yeah, meeting you in my "To do" list :mf_rosetinted:

Oh.. Well, at least my summer is over :naughty: I want, but also I don't want to come back at school.. :boxed:

Ohh.. the release of "The boy who knew too much" seems to be bloody waiting.. I want it now :tears: You know, if I buy a bio, I'd buy it about somebody that was legend and is dead now. I don't see a point to do a bio about somebody who's living :naughty:

Hahah, that light :roftl: Yeah, meeting you in my "To do" list :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, Im the same. I want summer to end up, but at some point, I will prefer hot than going to school (if I finally got a place somewhere.........)

I want it too!! The worst of all is that Im spending all my money on buying MJ's albums on Special Edition!! Cause they are really cheap now, and I wont have money for Mika's album...........

Oh, yeah! Defo!! I wanna buy a Freddie Mercury's bio, and of course, Michael Jackson's bio too. But the ones I have are more foccused on their career than in their life, that why I bought them.

:teehee: You are on my "To Do" list. With tons of other things.........

Yep, Im the same. I want summer to end up, but at some point, I will prefer hot than going to school (if I finally got a place somewhere.........)

I want it too!! The worst of all is that Im spending all my money on buying MJ's albums on Special Edition!! Cause they are really cheap now, and I wont have money for Mika's album...........

Oh, yeah! Defo!! I wanna buy a Freddie Mercury's bio, and of course, Michael Jackson's bio too. But the ones I have are more foccused on their career than in their life, that why I bought them.

:teehee: You are on my "To Do" list. With tons of other things.........

So we're feeling the same about that point :naughty:

It's at the end of september. You'll save some money for it :naughty: It's going to be so worth of it! :teehee:

Oh, I bet those are interesting one :naughty: They both were legend :wub2:

Aha :teehee: Too bad that money is always an issue :sneaky2:

Hey Babs! :naughty: I'm quite good, how are you?

Is it raining in Latvia now? :teehee:

Hey, I'm fine,thanks! Nope.. no rain atm. :thumb_yello:

What's up?:naughty:

Hey Babs!! Im great, thanks! And you???

Btw, this is pretty weird, its cloudy and kinda stormy..........

I'm ok, thanks!:biggrin2: Oh really? Its a bit cloudy here as well, but no rain, thank god!

So we're feeling the same about that point :naughty:

It's at the end of september. You'll save some money for it :naughty: It's going to be so worth of it! :teehee:

Oh, I bet those are interesting one :naughty: They both were legend :wub2:

Aha :teehee: Too bad that money is always an issue :sneaky2:

Of course! :thumb_yello: Great minds think alike.

I hope so, cause now Im broke. I didnt even bought something for my dad, and his b-day is this Friday :shocked:

Yep, two legends....... :wub2: 2 great musicians, and great guys too. Me loves them.

Yep, but you know what?? Going by train is maybe cheaper than airplane. I will look for prices one of this days and start to plan..........:roftl:

Will burn a DVD, brb!!

Edit: @Babs, yeah, here its not raining too. Too bad cause its the only way to have some cold.......

Hey, I'm fine,thanks! Nope.. no rain atm. :thumb_yello:

What's up?:naughty:

I'm ok, thanks!:biggrin2: Oh really? Its a bit cloudy here as well, but no rain, thank god!

Oh, tha's nice :naughty:

Ah, nothing.. What's good at you? :teehee:

Of course! :thumb_yello: Great minds think alike.

I hope so, cause now Im broke. I didnt even bought something for my dad, and his b-day is this Friday :shocked:

Yep, two legends....... :wub2: 2 great musicians, and great guys too. Me loves them.

Yep, but you know what?? Going by train is maybe cheaper than airplane. I will look for prices one of this days and start to plan..........:roftl:

Will burn a DVD, brb!!

Edit: @Babs, yeah, here its not raining too. Too bad cause its the only way to have some cold.......

:thumb_yello::teehee:

Oh my.. :boxed: Start saving! :naughty:

Mmm.. :wub2:

Really? I never tho about that. But I never traveled by plane, so that would be sooo exiting :teehee: