Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

:thumb_yello::teehee:

Oh my.. :boxed: Start saving! :naughty:

Mmm.. :wub2:

Really? I never tho about that. But I never traveled by plane, so that would be sooo exiting :teehee:

I know! But dont worry, I will find a way to buy he something before his b-day, and not so expensive, but something he would like. :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

I have never travel by plane too, but Im sooooooooo affraid of high places........ :boxed:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! But dont worry, I will find a way to buy he something before his b-day, and not so expensive, but something he would like. :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

I have never travel by plane too, but Im sooooooooo affraid of high places........ :boxed:

Haha, good decision :teehee:

Really? I'm not afraid, i guess :teehee: But the trains are ok too, but it's long way to Spain :naughty:

Damn, I can't stop listening to Frankmusik :boxed: Even my friend started to say "Wow, over 200 plays in two days" :boxed:

Haha, good decision :teehee:

Really? I'm not afraid, i guess :teehee: But the trains are ok too, but it's long way to Spain :naughty:

Damn, I can't stop listening to Frankmusik :boxed: Even my friend started to say "Wow, over 200 plays in two days" :boxed:

Yep, really. Im kinda embarrased people cause I start to act like a child........ I know, but Interrail is a great way to know Europe and travel by train. :thumb_yello:

Really?? I dont know him/her/they. I havent even heard about till yesterday :teehee:

Yep, really. Im kinda embarrased people cause I start to act like a child........ I know, but Interrail is a great way to know Europe and travel by train. :thumb_yello:

Really?? I dont know him/her/they. I havent even heard about till yesterday :teehee:

Aha, agree. But But that kinda makes me remember the movie "Eurotrip" :naughty: I love that movie :teehee: Have you seen it? :naughty:

It's a dude that Mikey Choi went to :naughty: Now he's playing with him. I'll chech for his photo :naughty:

Aha, agree. But But that kinda makes me remember the movie "Eurotrip" :naughty: I love that movie :teehee: Have you seen it? :naughty:

It's a dude that Mikey Choi went to :naughty: Now he's playing with him. I'll chech for his photo :naughty:

Nope, I havent. What is it about??

Really??? I will listen to him tomorrow. How is his album call?

Nope, I havent. What is it about??

Really??? I will listen to him tomorrow. How is his album call?

You haven't? :shocked:I though everybody saw it :naughty: Well, it's hilarious, a bit dirty movie about 4 students from America that went to Europe to find one girl. It ended up that they traveled pretty much all Europe.. :biggrin2: I've seen it like 20 times.. :roftl:

You should listen to it! He's amazing :teehee: Album is called "Complete me"

Here's he.

Frankmusik+s6m4gp.jpg

:das:

You haven't? :shocked:I though everybody saw it :naughty: Well, it's hilarious, a bit dirty movie about 4 students from America that went to Europe to find one girl. It ended up that they traveled pretty much all Europe.. :biggrin2: I've seen it like 20 times.. :roftl:

You should listen to it! He's amazing :teehee: Album is called "Complete me"

Here's he.

Frankmusik+s6m4gp.jpg

:das:

Nope, but I think its because there is an actress I dont like and I refused to watch it........ I will do it someday, I promised. :wink2: It sounds good. :roftl:

I will look and download his album tomorrow, so I can see whats all about, now Im really curious! He seems to be a great guy!

Nope, but I think its because there is an actress I dont like and I refused to watch it........ I will do it someday, I promised. :wink2: It sounds good. :roftl:

I will look and download his album tomorrow, so I can see whats all about, now Im really curious! He seems to be a great guy!

There's not really famoust actor :teehee: Any know faces? :naughty:

eurotrip.jpg

Btw, the girl's, to who they all go to Europe, the blondie, name is Mika :roftl: It's kinda akward for Mika-fan :roftl:

Aha, he's good :naughty: And kinda cute too :teehee:

Ok, I got to go now. My sis needs pc. See ya :huglove:

There's not really famoust actor :teehee: Any know faces? :naughty:

eurotrip.jpg

Btw, the girl's, to who they all go to Europe, the blondie, name is Mika :roftl: It's kinda akward for Mika-fan :roftl:

Aha, he's good :naughty: And kinda cute too :teehee:

Ok, I got to go now. My sis needs pc. See ya :huglove:

Yep, the girl on the red shirt is from Buffy :sneaky2: I hate her character on that show.........

Really?? Wow, thats weird........

Yep :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, see ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

Yep, the girl on the red shirt is from Buffy :sneaky2: I hate her character on that show.........

Really?? Wow, thats weird........

Yep :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, see ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

Really? :shocked: Never knew that.. Well.. The movie is brill anyways :teehee:

She seams to be German and it looks like that the name "Mika" (Tho I dunno how they spell it) is pretty common there for females :naughty:

Hehe :das::wub2:

Now really got to go :teehee: See ya :huglove:

Really? :shocked: Never knew that.. Well.. The movie is brill anyways :teehee:

She seams to be German and it looks like that the name "Mika" (Tho I dunno how they spell it) is pretty common there for females :naughty:

Hehe :das::wub2:

Now really got to go :teehee: See ya :huglove:

Now you know that. You can look for her, Im sure that if you go to youtube and look for Buffy and Dawn, you will have the chance to "see" her......... Her character is so stupid and nonsense to the show........ :naughty:

Yep, I have heard so, it seems to be a really popular name round there :thumb_yello:

Ok, so now I can really say: See ya!! Im going too! :huglove:

Now you know that. You can look for her, Im sure that if you go to youtube and look for Buffy and Dawn, you will have the chance to "see" her......... Her character is so stupid and nonsense to the show........ :naughty:

Yep, I have heard so, it seems to be a really popular name round there :thumb_yello:

Ok, so now I can really say: See ya!! Im going too! :huglove:

So she was stupid on that tv show? :roftl: dn't really like that girl herself, but you know, she's kinda stupid in Eurotrip as well :naughty:

Aha, It looks like :teehee: We have male name here 'Mikas', but it's still not the same :naughty:

If you'll listen to Frankmusik, tell me what you think :naughty:

So she was stupid on that tv show? :roftl: dn't really like that girl herself, but you know, she's kinda stupid in Eurotrip as well :naughty:

Aha, It looks like :teehee: We have male name here 'Mikas', but it's still not the same :naughty:

If you'll listen to Frankmusik, tell me what you think :naughty:

Yep, really stupid. She was all the time like: "look at me! Im the best! You dont love me? Then Im gonna commit suicide" :sneaky2: I dont like her too, Im glad she is as stupid on movies as in Buffy :teehee:

Oh, well, at least you have a name that sounds alike. Here, the closest we have is Miguel, but that is Michael on spanish...........

I wanna listen to him, but I cant use google!! :sneaky2:

Yep, really stupid. She was all the time like: "look at me! Im the best! You dont love me? Then Im gonna commit suicide" :sneaky2: I dont like her too, Im glad she is as stupid on movies as in Buffy :teehee:

Oh, well, at least you have a name that sounds alike. Here, the closest we have is Miguel, but that is Michael on spanish...........

I wanna listen to him, but I cant use google!! :sneaky2:

Maybe she is stupid in real life :blink::roftl:

Oh, Miguel! I can't remember now is Miguel Bose (or smth like that) is Spanish or Italian? :roftl:

To find torrent you mean? :huh: I could find one for you, cuz that's how I get his album in a first place.. :naughty:

Maybe she is stupid in real life :blink::roftl:

Oh, Miguel! I can't remember now is Miguel Bose (or smth like that) is Spanish or Italian? :roftl:

To find torrent you mean? :huh: I could find one for you, cuz that's how I get his album in a first place.. :naughty:

Maybe, who knows??

Oh, yes!! Miguel Bosé! He is spansh, his mum is italian. :thumb_yello:

I cant use torrent to, so I wanted to find another way to download it......... :huh:

Maybe, who knows??

Oh, yes!! Miguel Bosé! He is spansh, his mum is italian. :thumb_yello:

I cant use torrent to, so I wanted to find another way to download it......... :huh:

Yeah, you never know..

Oh, I know him :naughty: :naughty:

Really? Oh, I don't think there's any other way to get it.. :boxed: Or I could try to upload songs, if you want.

Yeah, you never know..

Oh, I know him :naughty: :naughty:

Really? Oh, I don't think there's any other way to get it.. :boxed: Or I could try to upload songs, if you want.

Yep. Maybe if we ever get the chance to met her......... But thats impossible and Im not interested. :aah:

You like his music??? I like a few songs, not so much.

Well, I always used direct download webs like megaupload, you just have to write the name of the thing you want, but I cant use it....... Oh, no! Dont worry. That will take you tons of time, and Im sure this computer will work in a few days.

Yep. Maybe if we ever get the chance to met her......... But thats impossible and Im not interested. :aah:

You like his music??? I like a few songs, not so much.

Well, I always used direct download webs like megaupload, you just have to write the name of the thing you want, but I cant use it....... Oh, no! Dont worry. That will take you tons of time, and Im sure this computer will work in a few days.

Aha, I don't really wanna meet her :aah:

No, not really, I just know him, cuz he did songs with Shakira and Julieta Venegas :naughty:

Oh, that's even better! I never use megaupload for those things :naughty:

Aha, I don't really wanna meet her :aah:

No, not really, I just know him, cuz he did songs with Shakira and Julieta Venegas :naughty:

Oh, that's even better! I never use megaupload for those things :naughty:

Me too. Im sure we are so cool that she will kill to meet us, but we dont want her in our lifes :aah:

Oh, yeah! I remember those songs!! I like Julieta, not so fond of Shakira (I cant understand a word she is singing since she started to sing on english, but loved her years ago, when she was just a girl and her guitar) :thumb_yello:

I try to used it always. Its faster than torrent.

Me too. Im sure we are so cool that she will kill to meet us, but we dont want her in our lifes :aah:

Oh, yeah! I remember those songs!! I like Julieta, not so fond of Shakira (I cant understand a word she is singing since she started to sing on english, but loved her years ago, when she was just a girl and her guitar) :thumb_yello:

I try to used it always. Its faster than torrent.

Of course we are :mf_rosetinted:

I liked one Julieta's song. Even knew its lyrics :roftl: It was "me voy" :wub2:

I can't understand what she's singing too :boxed:

Really? That's cool :naughty: Do I have to register there?

Of course we are :mf_rosetinted:

I liked one Julieta's song. Even knew its lyrics :roftl: It was "me voy" :wub2:

I can't understand what she's singing too :boxed:

Really? That's cool :naughty: Do I have to register there?

:aah::mf_rosetinted:

I love a few more, but Me voy is a really good one :thumb_yello:

The only thing I understand from She Wolf is Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu :boxed: The rest is........... hard to understand (I cant even say when she sings on spanish ans when on english)

Nope, you just go to google, write the name of what you want to download follow by megaupload :thumb_yello:

:aah::mf_rosetinted:

I love a few more, but Me voy is a really good one :thumb_yello:

The only thing I understand from She Wolf is Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu :boxed: The rest is........... hard to understand (I cant even say when she sings on spanish ans when on english)

Nope, you just go to google, write the name of what you want to download follow by megaupload :thumb_yello:

Oh, I remember that I really loved "Me voy" very very much :wub2: And video was so nice :naughty:

Oh, I understand that.. a bit :naughty: The chorus goes "There's a she-wolf in your closet, open up and set her free, auuuuu, there's a she-wolf in your closet, let it out so it can breath, ah-ah" :naughty: That kinda makes no sense to me :aah:

Haha, I'll try :teehee:

Oh, I remember that I really loved "Me voy" very very much :wub2: And video was so nice :naughty:

Oh, I understand that.. a bit :naughty: The chorus goes "There's a she-wolf in your closet, open up and set her free, auuuuu, there's a she-wolf in your closet, let it out so it can breath, ah-ah" :naughty: That kinda makes no sense to me :aah:

Haha, I'll try :teehee:

Qué lástima pero adios! Me despido de ti y me voy!!! :biggrin2: The video is lovely.

The only song from her I understand its Hips dont lie, and its because of Mika's cover (which is way better than the original). But my fave song from her is "Ciega, loca, sordomuda" or something like that. Really catchy.

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Qué lástima pero adios! Me despido de ti y me voy!!! :biggrin2: The video is lovely.

The only song from her I understand its Hips dont lie, and its because of Mika's cover (which is way better than the original). But my fave song from her is "Ciega, loca, sordomuda" or something like that. Really catchy.

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Yeah :teehee::wub2: I love that it's pretty understandable :teehee:

Oh, I do prefer Mika'as version too :teehee:

Yeah, maybe, but I don't really like this one :naughty:

Now google is not working for me :blink:

Yeah :teehee::wub2: I love that it's pretty understandable :teehee:

Oh, I do prefer Mika'as version too :teehee:

Yeah, maybe, but I don't really like this one :naughty:

Now google is not working for me :blink:

Yes, she pronunce really well so her songs are really easy to learn.:thumb_yello:

His is better! :biggrin2:

Oh, you dont like that song??? :blink::aah:

Really?? Why??? My problem with it is that everytime I open it it just says that I have a virus and starts to "desinffected" the computer.