Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Yes, she pronunce really well so her songs are really easy to learn.:thumb_yello:

His is better! :biggrin2:

Oh, you dont like that song??? :blink::aah:

Really?? Why??? My problem with it is that everytime I open it it just says that I have a virus and starts to "desinffected" the computer.

Aha, I like that :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh of course! :biggrin2:

Naah, well it's catchy and so, but it doesn't grow on me :boxed:

:dunno: But I bet it's because I was watching all those Frankmusik videos on youtube (Man, he's soooooo polite, friendly and.. simple :shocked: ) and my inet got a little bit slower :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, I like that :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh of course! :biggrin2:

Naah, well it's catchy and so, but it doesn't grow on me :boxed:

:dunno: But I bet it's because I was watching all those Frankmusik videos on youtube (Man, he's soooooo polite, friendly and.. simple :shocked: ) and my inet got a little bit slower :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

:aah:

Oh, I see. :aah:

Really?? Well, I dont understand why computers act that way, really. Mine, sometimes, stops when I put some music. :shocked:

How was your day??

:thumb_yello:

:aah:

Oh, I see. :aah:

Really?? Well, I dont understand why computers act that way, really. Mine, sometimes, stops when I put some music. :shocked:

How was your day??

:teehee:

No, the song is really not bad, but it doesn't hoocked me :naughty:

Yeah, mine too. I guess it's just too old :aah:

It was boring.. It's raining so I didn't go out. And my foot hurts again. I've got this wound there again :huh: I barely slept because of it tonight :huh:

How was yours?

:teehee:

No, the song is really not bad, but it doesn't hoocked me :naughty:

Yeah, mine too. I guess it's just too old :aah:

It was boring.. It's raining so I didn't go out. And my foot hurts again. I've got this wound there again :huh: I barely slept because of it tonight :huh:

How was yours?

Oh, yeah, I understand. :thumb_yello:

Yep, exactly like mine.

Really?? Hope your foot will stop hurting soon.

Mine was busy again. I woke up and was feeling lazy and tired so didnt do yoga. I went to buy a few things and then came home and cooked lunch and tried to solved the problem with the virus.

Oh, yeah, I understand. :thumb_yello:

Yep, exactly like mine.

Really?? Hope your foot will stop hurting soon.

Mine was busy again. I woke up and was feeling lazy and tired so didnt do yoga. I went to buy a few things and then came home and cooked lunch and tried to solved the problem with the virus.

:naughty:

Me too. I hope it'll be better before I have to go to school again :naughty:

That sounds like busy :teehee: How long do you usually do yoga?

:naughty:

Me too. I hope it'll be better before I have to go to school again :naughty:

That sounds like busy :teehee: How long do you usually do yoga?

Well, Im sure that you are smart enough to know that if in a week the pain is still there, you should go to doctor. :blush-anim-cl:

For about an hour, maybe a bit more. I listen to radio and lost my mind a bit....... :teehee:

Well, Im sure that you are smart enough to know that if in a week the pain is still there, you should go to doctor. :blush-anim-cl:

For about an hour, maybe a bit more. I listen to radio and lost my mind a bit....... :teehee:

Im not so worried about the pain, but more about the open wound :blink:

That's so cool :naughty: Are your sisters joying in?

Im not so worried about the pain, but more about the open wound :blink:

That's so cool :naughty: Are your sisters joying in?

Well, if you are worried, just go to doctor before it gets worse.

Nope, they prefer to sleep a bit more and do some other kind of exercises now.:sneaky2: Their loss

Well, if you are worried, just go to doctor before it gets worse.

Nope, they prefer to sleep a bit more and do some other kind of exercises now.:sneaky2: Their loss

I'll be alright, don't worry :huglove:

Haha, I prefer sleeping too :teehee:

I'll be alright, don't worry :huglove:

Haha, I prefer sleeping too :teehee:

Ok, but if that goes worse, go to doctor, ok? :wink2:

Me too, but then I dont do any exercise in the whole day cause Im more tired :boxed:

Ok, but if that goes worse, go to doctor, ok? :wink2:

Me too, but then I dont do any exercise in the whole day cause Im more tired :boxed:

Okey okey :teehee::naughty:

In moody days like this one, I don't want to do anything.. Feeling lazy :aah:

Aww.. really? I bet it'll look great :wub2: You'll show me it when you're done? :naughty:

What ya made more?

I was gonna take pics and upload them tomorrow, so remember me to send them, ok??

Well, I made dolphin, butterflies, bull, hummingbird, ect......... I have tons, even a snail! :aah:

Plus the ones I havent told ya! :biggrin2: Yep, I will. They are small, so I wont have any problem.

Yay :aah:

Omg, this one dude from my school just started to tell my about the HP game :roftl: I didn't tell him that I'm playing it.. :blink: What the..? How did he knew? :boxed:

Anyway, my sis need pc. See ya tomorrow :huglove:

Yay :aah:

Omg, this one dude from my school just started to tell my about the HP game :roftl: I didn't tell him that I'm playing it.. :blink: What the..? How did he knew? :boxed:

Anyway, my sis need pc. See ya tomorrow :huglove:

What??? Is he spying you??? Thats pretty weird...........

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Ouh! Let me know how did he knew that, ok?

Really??? :aah: Ok, see ya then! :huglove:

You know what did he said? He, somehow, merged google earth and twitter and found me :blink: So now he's stalkering me. He didn't even have an account there! That's scary :shocked:

You know what did he said? He, somehow, merged google earth and twitter and found me :blink: So now he's stalkering me. He didn't even have an account there! That's scary :shocked:

What??? He really did that??? :shocked: Thats freaking scary!!! Run away from him :aah: Nop, seriously, why he did that??? Thats not normal........

What??? He really did that??? :shocked: Thats freaking scary!!! Run away from him :aah: Nop, seriously, why he did that??? Thats not normal........

I don't know :boxed: He may read something embarasing and how I'm going to talk with him at school then? :roftl: Anyway, he's kinda cool guy, but also kinda scary :roftl: :roftl:

So, your pc is fine now? :das:

I don't know :boxed: He may read something embarasing and how I'm going to talk with him at school then? :roftl: Anyway, he's kinda cool guy, but also kinda scary :roftl: :roftl:

So, your pc is fine now? :das:

Ask him. Really?? Well, I know that sometimes you write things on lithuanian so I dont know what you are saying......... I just hope that, if you arent so close friends, things can go as always, no?? :wink2: And, as he is kinda scary and all that, maybe if he says something you can say its a lie.

Oops! Forgot to say that it seems that my computer is fine, but slow. I will look for some things and then will download Frankmusic's album!

Edited by Isa

Hey girls,how are you? :bye:

I have a party tonight. And we will play a game called "Kapeika" :roftl: It means something like a kopeck :naughty:

And the rules are- all the people are sitting around the glass full of gin or cider. Then you have to throw the kopeck and you have to get it into the glass.. if you do it you can tell to drink it all to someone. If not the next person is trowing.. haha something like that:naughty:

We'll have more than 10 litres of gin :roftl: