Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Hey girls,how are you? :bye:

I have a party tonight. And we will play a game called "Kapeika" :roftl: It means something like a kopeck :naughty:

And the rules are- all the people are sitting around the glass full of gin or cider. Then you have to throw the kopeck and you have to get it into the glass.. if you do it you can tell to drink it all to someone. If not the next person is trowing.. haha something like that:naughty:

We'll have more than 10 litres of gin :roftl:

Hi Baiba. How are you?

That game sounds fun. :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him. Really?? Well, I know that sometimes you write things on lithuanian so I dont know what you are saying......... I just hope that, if you arent so close friends, things can go as always, no?? :wink2: And, as he is kinda scary and all that, maybe if he says something you can say its a lie.

Oops! Forgot to say that it seems that my computer is fine, but slow. I will look for some things and then will download Frankmusic's album!

Nah, it's nothing that important :aah: No, we're not that close friends, but he used to sit behind me at chemistry's lessons and we use to joke around :naughty:

Haha, oookeeeey.. :das:

I have a party tonight. And we will play a game called "Kapeika" :roftl: It means something like a kopeck :naughty:

And the rules are- all the people are sitting around the glass full of gin or cider. Then you have to throw the kopeck and you have to get it into the glass.. if you do it you can tell to drink it all to someone. If not the next person is trowing.. haha something like that:naughty:

Hahaha, sounds like fun :naughty: We don't play it here :aah:

How are you? :naughty:

you should start to play it:teehee:

Im fine,thanks!! I have a full house of relatives..

And you?

Haha, when we gather arund we'll play it :naughty:

I'm quite good, my ffot kinda hurts again, but it's alright:naughty:

Relatives? Celebrations? :naughty:

Hey Babs!!!

Wow, sounds like tond of fun!! We dont have that game here, I thought you were talking about the bottle game :roftl:

Hi Baiba. How are you?

That game sounds fun. :naughty:

Lovely ava!! Me likes! :wub2:

Nah, it's nothing that important :aah: No, we're not that close friends, but he used to sit behind me at chemistry's lessons and we use to joke around :naughty:

Haha, oookeeeey.. :das:

Oh, well. Im sure he wont say anything and everything will be normal.

Oh, my!! This storm is not letting me listen to music!! And my sisters were going to the mall to buy me something (and buy something more to my dad) but I bet they will have to stay!

Oh, my!! This storm is not letting me listen to music!! And my sisters were going to the mall to buy me something (and buy something more to my dad) but I bet they will have to stay!

I hope :naughty:

Storm? oh.. It was raining here in the morining, but now it's pretty fine.. :naughty: How bad that strorm is? :sad:

Haha, when we gather arund we'll play it :naughty:

I'm quite good, my ffot kinda hurts again, but it's alright:naughty:

Relatives? Celebrations? :naughty:

Ok:biggrin2:

Oh, why does it hurts??

Yap.. but no.. no celebration.. they just came here coz its summer. but they are leaving soon. Oh, and my sis came home from Turkey, yay

I'm ok thanks. We don't play it over here but it sounds great.

Yeah, it is, I'll take some videos:roftl:

Hey Babs!!!

Wow, sounds like tond of fun!! We dont have that game here, I thought you were talking about the bottle game

Lovely ava!! Me likes! :wub2:

It is.. usually! I'll try to film something too.. lol

Hahaha its a good idea :das:

Ok:biggrin2:

Oh, why does it hurts??

Yap.. but no.. no celebration.. they just came here coz its summer. but they are leaving soon. Oh, and my sis came home from Turkey, yay

Yeah, it is, I'll take some videos:roftl:

Because of my new shoes :huh: This summer I bought three pairs of shoes and all of them left wounds on my foot :huh:

Oh, I see :naughty: Say Hi to your sis :naughty:

Aha, take some videos :das:

Because of my new shoes :huh: This summer I bought three pairs of shoes and all of them left wounds on my foot :huh:

Oh, I see :naughty: Say Hi to your sis :naughty:

Aha, take some videos :das:

Oh, what kind of shoes? :das:

Ok, I'll tell her when she will get home, she is visiting a friend.

I can take a photo of them :roftl:

haha, ok :naughty: What's her name?

Ok, I'm waiting:biggrin2:

Edīte:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Thanks. Thats should be interesting.

Thanks. I saw the film a few days ago.

what film did you watch?

Edward Scissorhands

Oh.. great choice:thumb_yello:

I like your avatar:thumb_yello:

Ok, here are those killers :sneaky2: Orange-ones are my favies :naughty:

vzdm4i.jpg357evr8.jpg2yxiv4z.jpg

Oh, we have a name Edita, which is fimiliar :naughty:

wow!! those are pretty:biggrin2:i also like orange ones the best :thumb_yello: