Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babs...hahaha- and thanks for the pm's I got a dog last Satuday which is why I havent been on alot he's been taking up alot of my attention lately.:blush-anim-cl:

Sarah Lollipop- Edward Sissorhands=Love:mf_lustslow:

Foxxy- I love love love love your shoes and the orange ones are for sure my faves too:thumb_yello:

Foxxy- I love love love love your shoes and the orange ones are for sure my faves too:thumb_yello:

Hahaha, thanks dear :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hey guys! :D

I had a great night.. It was the funniest I have had:roftl:

We played "Kapeika" and "the Bottle" :das:

Haha, any videos? :das:

haha yeah there are.. :naughty::roftl:

I'll send you later:wink2:

btw, how are you?

Its so rainy here:aah:

Oh yeh :naughty: I'll wait for them :roftl:

Aha, it's bloody raining :shocked: Windy, overcast.. blah.. :aah:

I'm quite good, my foot is way better today :teehee: How are you?

Hey guys! :D

I had a great night.. It was the funniest I have had:roftl:

We played "Kapeika" and "the Bottle" :das:

Its sounds like a ton of fun...I'm leaving for a weekend holiday this afternoon and I'll be home on Monday.:roftl: I'm sooo excited. I'm gonna be staying in a hotel with 5 of my friends and no parents...FUNNNNN... talk to you all soon:biggrin2:

this place has been quiet till you came back:naughty::biggrin2:

Thats cause Im this place soul :mf_rosetinted:

Heya! :biggrin2: We missed ya too! How are you? :naughty:

Im great! Tho after all that cleaning I have a headache and the pain on my neck is back.

How are ya two??

Im great! Tho after all that cleaning I have a headache and the pain on my neck is back.

How are ya two??

Oh, sorry about the neck :huh:

I'm quite good, but a bit bored :naughty: Yesterday I downloaded :I am legend" movie, so I'm thinking on watching it :naughty:

Oh, sorry about the neck :huh:

I'm quite good, but a bit bored :naughty: Yesterday I downloaded :I am legend" movie, so I'm thinking on watching it :naughty:

Dont worry for that, I hope it will go away soon, or I will have to go to doctor again...........

Really??? Well, watch it if you feel like doing it. I will be round here all the evening (I guess). And I have spent the whole weekend watching Big Bang Theory, that show is sooooooooooo funny!! :roftl:

Dont worry for that, I hope it will go away soon, or I will have to go to doctor again...........

Really??? Well, watch it if you feel like doing it. I will be round here all the evening (I guess). And I have spent the whole weekend watching Big Bang Theory, that show is sooooooooooo funny!! :roftl:

I don't really know do I really want to watch it.. I looked at it a bit yesterday and it was nothing like book :huh:

Really? :naughty:

Is the flood over?

I don't really know do I really want to watch it.. I looked at it a bit yesterday and it was nothing like book :huh:

Really? :naughty:

Is the flood over?

Oh, yeah! I have read that before. As I havent read the book, I dunno what to say. Just try to watch it like if it has nothing to be with it. :thumb_yello:

Yep. Im loving specially the guy who knocks on the doors 3 times and then says someones name, and all over again :roftl:

Yep, the water came into from everywhere. The good side is that it was just half an hour, but after that we had some mud all over the first floor.........

Oh, yeah! I have read that before. As I havent read the book, I dunno what to say. Just try to watch it like if it has nothing to be with it. :thumb_yello:

Yep. Im loving specially the guy who knocks on the doors 3 times and then says someones name, and all over again :roftl:

Yep, the water came into from everywhere. The good side is that it was just half an hour, but after that we had some mud all over the first floor.........

Haha, ok :naughty:

:naughty:

That sounds horible.. We don't have things like that here, so it's kinda hard to imagine it :blink:

Haha, ok :naughty:

:naughty:

That sounds horible.. We don't have things like that here, so it's kinda hard to imagine it :blink:

Its not really common here too. Summers usually are very dry. And the other day was sunny but suddenly turned all dark and started to rain really hard........ It was like Titanic drowning :roftl: Worst of all, my grandma was crying for her ice creams :sneaky2: Like if the rest of us wasnt important enought...... :sneaky2:

Its not really common here too. Summers usually are very dry. And the other day was sunny but suddenly turned all dark and started to rain really hard........ It was like Titanic drowning :roftl: Worst of all, my grandma was crying for her ice creams :sneaky2: Like if the rest of us wasnt important enought...... :sneaky2:

Oh, I see. It raining her as well. No more sunny days :boxed:

She was? Omg.. :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, I see. It raining her as well. No more sunny days :boxed:

She was? Omg.. :roftl: :roftl:

Lucky you, here we have almost 40!!! Its so sunny that I cant stand sun, I hate him so much.

Yep, can you imagine that???

How are ya two??

yes you are:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Oh..Im sorry that you have a pain on your neck again :huh: Do you use any medicines??

hey FOXXY :das:

Lucky you, here we have almost 40!!! Its so sunny that I cant stand sun, I hate him so much.

Yep, can you imagine that???

No way :shocked: That's hot.. :blink:

Actually no, but knowing your grandma :roftl: