Mika's New Hair Style :D

So, is it me, or have we all noticed Mika is doing something with his hair recently... I think its just me, but Ive seen it repetedly for quite a while...

Mika is pulling his front hair back (god this gets sillier by the minute)! making a very sexy look :teehee:

I have noticed in the ObsMusicMonthly photoshoot, coming out radio stations, photoshoots for the promotion of We Are Golden

so, got any comments\pics about\of Mika's new adopted hair style, or any hair style he has ever tried?

this is the place!

(I can see this thread going down the drain in less then 5 minutes- but lets give it a shot... :mf_rosetinted: )

Let the silly talk- BEGIN! :biggrin2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no no no- I'm not loving the new hair. When I saw it in the OMM mag I hoped it was just so he could put paint on it. It should flop down over his eyes. But I'm consoling myself that as long as he doesn't cut it, it'll do that at gigs anyway, with the heat.

I actually really like his new hair and that is saying alot as I'm very fussy about blokes hair, not just Mika's:naughty:

Mika's has changed gradually I think over the last few weeks but it is looking very nice at the moment.:thumb_yello:

Tbh....I think I'd love it whatever he did except shave it all off, not a good look for Mika.:shocked:

Okay, so I'm probably nuts here, but I saw this haircut and it immediately reminded me of Tintin! :roftl:

I gave him a Snowy from Tintin badge once, but have never see him wear it.:sneaky2:

...or he simply ran out of shampoo and that's why his hair sticks together :mf_rosetinted: (natural wax:naughty:)

Didn't he say that he hadn't washed it for 2 weeks again or something??? :blink: