Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Oh Lucy - I just missed you on here! :crybaby:

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I hope that you had a great flight back home!!!! :huglove:

btw . . . .

I have been TRYING to upload the pics since I got home - and I cannot get them up WTF! I am nearly at the screaming and pulling my hair out point!

- and to make things worse - I just watched a documentary on the Biography channel about Freddie . . . and now I am extremely sad and depressed . . . I guess it is time for some Rufus (the ONLY thing that can cheer me up in 6.5 seconds) :das:

I see that you are on the RUfus MODE again!!!!

I am between Mika and BSB lol

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that you are on the RUfus MODE again!!!!

I am between Mika and BSB lol

I am ALWAYS on Rufus Mode! :biggrin2: A L W A Y S . . .

even when I am in Mika mode full force - Rufus is Omnipresent in my life! :wub2:

I am f i n a l l y getting the pics to upload Lucy!! :boing:

I miss you So much . . . looks like I am going to have to make a trip to New York in the next 2 months!!!! :teehee:

I can't beleive that I am going to see Mika BEFORE I see New Moon - that is just crazy-ness-ess-ess :freak:

Here are a few for you Lucy . . . *it is taking a lifetime* :aah:

Our Trip to Miami

When we got to the hotel - we scoped it out . . . it was :jawdrop: AH-MAZING . . .

Austin was obsessed with the t.v.

100_1043.jpg

. . . speaking of the :devil:

Iron_Man (trying to be) all sexy

100_1044.jpg

. . . goofing around . . .

100_1045.jpg

Lucy - Alysia_Adams & Iron_Man

100_1064.jpg

The elevator phones work! :roftl:

100_1065.jpg

Lucy & Taiyla_Madison in the elevator

100_1066.jpg

View from the pool . . . afraid of heights . . . :shocked:

100_1118.jpg

Alysia waiting to go to the pool :teehee:

100_1104.jpg

I have no clue what that is . . . it was weird though . . .

100_1097.jpg

ha ha ha . . this is what I do while waiting for my food . .

and once I get it . . . .

100_1096.jpg

Edited by HollyD

We walked up and down the 'Miracle Mile' there were SO many amazing shops with the weirdest and coolest stuff I have ever seen!

As we passed by one window I saw this beautiful oil painting of the King of Pop

100_1142.jpg

Aww..you're such a sweetie, Holly! <3 That dress is really pretty! I LOVE the shape!

Actually...I got my mom's wedding gown from our old home yesterday. I tried it on today for fun.. It actually fit me perfectly! Although, I wouldn't wear it to my wedding, I do think I will take some aspects of the dress and try to incorporate it into mine.

Oh, and I am definitely wearing my mom's wedding veil. It's lovely!

Aww..you're such a sweetie, Holly! <3 That dress is really pretty! I LOVE the shape!

Actually...I got my mom's wedding gown from our old home yesterday. I tried it on today for fun.. It actually fit me perfectly! Although, I wouldn't wear it to my wedding, I do think I will take some aspects of the dress and try to incorporate it into mine.

Oh, and I am definitely wearing my mom's wedding veil. It's lovely!

You would go abolutely crazy looking at all the beautiul gowns in Miami Lucy and I were! :naughty: We were thinking of you the whole time!

I think that is SO sweet! And special! Heirlooms like that are SO much more meaningful! I bet you looked beautiful in it!

You would go abolutely crazy looking at all the beautiul gowns in Miami Lucy and I were! :naughty: We were thinking of you the whole time!

I think that is SO sweet! And special! Heirlooms like that are SO much more meaningful! I bet you looked beautiful in it!

Aw, I'm sorry I missed it! Sounds like you had a blast! I'm glad to got to meet up again. :)

And thanks...I got all emotional wearing it! I told my mom later on that I would love to wear it and she said that would be very nice. Apparently, my mom's aunt had made it and she was a hat maker...so it will really be a special family heirloom!

Aw, I'm sorry I missed it! Sounds like you had a blast! I'm glad to got to meet up again. :)

And thanks...I got all emotional wearing it! I told my mom later on that I would love to wear it and she said that would be very nice. Apparently, my mom's aunt had made it and she was a hat maker...so it will really be a special family heirloom!

Sometimes it is nice to have meet ups when there is no gig to worry about! It was nice to just focus on having fun - and not queueing! :naughty:

. . . I bet you did! You could pass it down to your daughter one day . . . what a great tradition that would be. Is it one of those 'timeless pieces' that never seem to go out of style? :biggrin2:

I bet...Fink and I have been trying to meet up the last few times I've gone to New Jersey, but it's never quite worked out. One of these times we'll have to buckle down and make it work!

Exactly! I was trying to think of ways to make my gown and everything more personal and using something that was my mom's is the perfect way. :)

I think the veil is lovely. It has a white band and the veil is really long! As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use it.

I bet...Fink and I have been trying to meet up the last few times I've gone to New Jersey, but it's never quite worked out. One of these times we'll have to buckle down and make it work!

Exactly! I was trying to think of ways to make my gown and everything more personal and using something that was my mom's is the perfect way. :)

I think the veil is lovely. It has a white band and the veil is really long! As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use it.

Awww that is too bad! I remember the first time I met my little Finkster in Real Life! It was awesome, after being 'virtual freinds' first through Queen for over 3 years before we actually met! She is SUCH a sweetheart! I hope yall get to finally make it work soon!

That is definately the perfect way! Every aspect of planning for a wedding/reception is SO much fun - and exciting! I doubt I will ever get married - still there is just something *magic* about a beautiful wedding!

Maybe we should just make a day the official MFC meet-up day and all of meet somewhere. Just make a clean sweep and meet everybody! :D

Aw, never say never, Holly! You never know...God works in mysterious ways! :)

IF that were possible - you KNOW how fabulous that would be!!!! No body ever wants to meet up (in masses :naughty:) unless there is a gig :sneaky2:

Well, in order for it to happen - it would definately be the Good Lord working his blessings! I'll just leave that one in his most capable hands! :wub2:

Yeah, I guess that's true. Who knows what might happen this fall though...if Mika does really tour. *fingers crossed so long as school doesn't get in her way lolol*

Absolutely right! Trusting Him is why I am in the place that I am. Very, very happy! :)

Yeah, I guess that's true. Who knows what might happen this fall though...if Mika does really tour. *fingers crossed so long as school doesn't get in her way lolol*

Absolutely right! Trusting Him is why I am in the place that I am. Very, very happy! :)

I heard that he is going to be doing a 3 week tour of North America in October . . got to wait and see if that is so REAL!!! :boing: I have to admit I have gotten my hopes up . . . but, not too high - j u s t yet! :teehee:

It is so good to see you so happy! I can feel you glowing through the computer! :roftl:

Yeah, I heard that too. Whereas it would be nice, I wouldn't mind waiting until next summer for a proper tour. My life is going to be crazy until next May when I graduate, so traveling to another state to see him would be difficult, to say the least. So yeah, I don't know how to feel! LOL

Aw, thanks...hopefully one day we'll meet in person and you'll get to see the real thing. lolol ;)

Blah...I gotta go to bed. Got work in the morning. Been fun chatting! talk again soon!