The Ticket Fairy Has Arrived! iTunes Festival Tickets Giveaway!

PS, does anyone know where I can find any cheap rooms, it bloody expensive enough on the trains as it is pffft!!

There are literally HEAPS of travel agents doing a 99 pound deal at the moment for London , 2 nights in a really nice hotel , B and B , dinner AND train fair:thumb_yello:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am at work so can't stay. Thank you very much to all who helped the fairy and thank you to all who text me:wub2:

Fingers crossed. I have just sent my mail x

We have approximately 30 people , moving fast

:thumb_yello:

If you have about 30 does that mean I can celebrate? Sorry, don't want to be pushy but am just anxious to know.:thumb_yello:

Yes up until now (although it does have to be sanity checked against the rules posted ....) it looks Ok , for you sure :thumb_yello:

Go and party man :groovy:

Thank you so much:biggrin2:

I so hope I pass the sanity check:naughty:

Good luck for everyone who's entering! *finger crossed*

I can't make it there myself, BUT I am really happy that there are gonna be a whole bunch of MFCers cheering for the big M and setting the atmosphere! :wub2:

Thank you Ticket Fairy for posting this opportunity!

Would it be okay for me to apply, guys, I feel a bit cheeky when I've only been a member for a short time. Also, I did enter a draw for a ticket but as I haven't heard anything I'm assuming I haven't been lucky (I can't remember when they were going to announce if you are a winner - can't find the link anymore - it was on the iTunes website I think, and the winners would get a free night in a hotel and an ipod (!!) so I think they'll prob have been inundated with entries, so chances of winning prob very slim!!)

Oooh, ooh, what to do? What to do???

D'oh:boxed: can't go after all... bit of a financial setback this week... if only it was announced a week earlier :teehee: oh well, have fun everyone!

Edited by Droopsy

Thank you Ticket Fairy for posting this opportunity!

Would it be okay for me to apply, guys, I feel a bit cheeky when I've only been a member for a short time. Also, I did enter a draw for a ticket but as I haven't heard anything I'm assuming I haven't been lucky (I can't remember when they were going to announce if you are a winner - can't find the link anymore - it was on the iTunes website I think, and the winners would get a free night in a hotel and an ipod (!!) so I think they'll prob have been inundated with entries, so chances of winning prob very slim!!)

Oooh, ooh, what to do? What to do???

Please read the front page , as long as you fit the "rules" you can of course , I would send an email anyways :thumb_yello: