The Ticket Fairy Has Arrived! iTunes Festival Tickets Giveaway!

I thought the "we" included us, but I guess I was wrong :tears: They Are Golden, We Are Silver :shocked: Personally I think I'm just plastic anyway, so nevermind the colour :sneaky2:

wasn't he captain plastic fantastic..? :blink: did he change his mind already..? :aah:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the "we" included us, but I guess I was wrong :tears:They Are Golden, We Are Silver :shocked:

..as long as it is not bronze...

So what he probably meant is that they are golden: :omg_fans:

while we are silver :wheelchair:

:tears:

Personally I think I'm just plastic anyway, so nevermind the colour :sneaky2:

"Life in plastic, it's fantastic"

barbie3.jpg

I just won 2 tickets (via the iTunes Facebook page) - yeah me!! I'll be going myself but non of my friends are Mika fans soooooooooooooooooo if any of you don't have a ticket and you're desperado to see Mika, you're welcome to join me.

That said, you seriously don't have to hang out with me though I'll guess we will need to meet at the doors so that I can let you in with my ticket (which is the pass for 2 guests).

First to send me a convincing PM gets to go.

I just won 2 tickets (via the iTunes Facebook page) - yeah me!! I'll be going myself but non of my friends are Mika fans soooooooooooooooooo if any of you don't have a ticket and you're desperado to see Mika, you're welcome to join me.

That said, you seriously don't have to hang out with me though I'll guess we will need to meet at the doors so that I can let you in with my ticket (which is the pass for 2 guests).

First to send me a convincing PM gets to go.

Excellent thanks for that :thumb_yello:

That I can handle, but not black metal :aah::roftl: I fail to see how anyone can categorize it as music :freak:

me neither and I feel the same about rap :puke: I mean even I could talk out of time in crappy rhyme about slapping my biatch up n wot not.

:scot: just found this and think its hilarious probs will never use it but it's pretty darn funny lol.

barbie3.jpg

that song was my sons first ever single he bought himself... luckily he is an eccentric Brit so feels no shame in this. :naughty:

It's also her fault I've never been to a mika koncert :tears:

Ay :emot-sad: Can't she go with you if she won't let you go alone? :boxed: Well maybe not to London, but when he plays here at least :blink:

barbie3.jpg

Oh :emot-sad: I think I might wanna be bronze then, there's nothing worse than almost making it to the top and then... :sneaky2:

what time it is, where to meet ect. dont wanna go through 16 pages atm...

I'm sure details will be posted on the front page after everything is finalized tomorrow night. The Ticket Fairy is still sorting out some logistics. :wink2:

Question: What time? Where? How? ect?

I'm sure details will be posted on the front page after everything is finalized tomorrow night. The Ticket Fairy is still sorting out some logistics. :wink2:

Thanks, Christine! :wub2:

Yes, you will definitely get more details in the next day or so, never fear!

The Ticket Fairy would not let those who believe in her go astray! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Christine! :wub2:

Yes, you will definitely get more details in the next day or so, never fear!

The Ticket Fairy would not let those who believe in her go astray! :thumb_yello:

OH :blink: I thought you were a MALE fairy, well thank you for all the hard work you and your fairiettes have been doing :wub2::thumb_yello:

hey!!!

Only to be sure not to make a crazy dancing in my office for nothing... if I received an email saying my name is on the list, it does actually mean that I can go to the gig??? does it????? :bow:

OH :blink: I thought you were a MALE fairy, well thank you for all the hard work you and your fairiettes have been doing :wub2::thumb_yello:

In Fairy World, gender means nothing. :wink2:

hey!!!

Only to be sure not to make a crazy dancing in my office for nothing... if I received an email saying my name is on the list, it does actually mean that I can go to the gig??? does it????? :bow:

Yes, it means your name is on the list and you will be admitted to

the show. It doesn't look like you will receive an actual ticket, you will

be on a guestlist and will have to check in when you arrive to gain

entry.

Details coming as soon as we have them! :thumb_yello: