• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is down Mika's pants about a third of the way through?

It is just after he wraps the British flag around his head & he is wearing long white pants - there is something "Big & Odd & rectangular" in his pants?

I am not being facetious or dirty.

Take a look!

:roftl::roftl: Just a bit!:biggrin2:

*Watches a few more times and goes to naughty corner and stays there FOREVER*

Have you noticed the bedroom background yet??? :roftl: Yes, there are other things to look at. So I am told :mf_rosetinted:

Ah!!! That's great!!! :woot_jump::woot_jump: But why can't I see the bloody video! Arrrrgh :hair::crybaby:

Can't see it.

Help?

Anybody?

What exactly is the problem? Doesn't it play? Or don't you have windows media player ? Or? ...

No we gave him an orange jacket:thumb_yello:

But if it was the jacket we gave him, i think i'd have a heart attack!!!:shocked:

Yes of course :thumb_yello::roftl:

OMG!! HE USED THE JACKET WE GAVE HIM IN NYC!!!!!!!!I'M CRYING OMG~:shocked:

That's amazing! :biggrin2:

Let me add for the record, that I think that it's quite obvious that he's been working out for this...so rather than starve himself, I think that he went on a mega fitness regime to get some muscle on him :naughty:.

He's so full of crap sometimes isn't he? :bleh: You don't get to build those muscles and tone in such a short space of time starving and eating fish oils and vitamins :biggrin2:. He's been on the protein and weights, me thinks :aah:.

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Seriously, it's fabulous. Fun, happy, mad, colourful, fast....Unbelivably good.

:biggrin2: I love it. Fullstop.

That's the way I feel - but I didn't express my feelings as well as you Sariflor!

Right On!!

Let me add for the record, that I think that it's quite obvious that he's been working out for this...so rather than starve himself, I think that he went on a mega fitness regime to get some muscle on him :naughty:.

He's so full of crap sometimes isn't he? :bleh: You don't get to build those muscles and tone in such a short space of time starving and eating fish oils and vitamins :biggrin2:. He's been on the protein and weights, me thinks :aah:.

Totally agree :roftl::roftl: the boys bulked right up , those arms are aceeee:mf_lustslow:

I have WMP but it says the link is not valid o.O

That's odd! :shocked: And you just copied the link and pasted it in the open url?? :blink: Hmm, no mistakes in spelling or so? I have no idea what could be the problem then...

What exactly is the problem? Doesn't it play? Or don't you have windows media player ? Or? ...

It doesn't play on my WMP...tried GOMplayer and it's the same... :tears:

You don't get to build those muscles and tone in such a short space of time starving and eating fish oils and vitamins :biggrin2:. He's been on the protein and weights, me thinks :aah:.

...looking for Lady Jane....:naughty:

OMG It's so gay it's FABULOUS! :roftl::roftl:

and those stomach muscles, OMFG, I could die right now. He. Is. DIVINE.

Giiiirrrl, you took the words right out of my mouth!:thumb_yello:

And may I just add that this vid makes me so happy! It's such a happy happy uplifting video!

Real player is working for me, and it also has these extra "abilities" :naughty: so maybe it's an idea if you can try using that?

In order to force it maybe you need to set Real Player to be your default media player for the time being and then open the browser again so it picks it up and sees the vid using RP?