• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who's not over-the-moon about this video? :dunno: I hate that there are so many cuts....you can hardly see what's going on :sneaky2:

I think you'll find it easier to digest when you see a higher quality video. Not only is it fast-moving, but it's kinda blurry which makes it worse.

C'mon... I was right about you loving the full version of WAG when you didn't like the snippet. :naughty:

I think you'll find it easier to digest when you see a higher quality video. Not only is it fast-moving, but it's kinda blurry which makes it worse.

C'mon... I was right about you loving the full version of WAG when you didn't like the snippet. :naughty:

Yeah, maybe. I hate low quality :hair:

Yes you were, but this is different :naughty:

Maybe I just need to see his legs in HD :licks_lips:

Can you do one for me, at 1.34?

LOVE that bit!:wub2:

Pretty please:teehee:

Wait, in case my version is a bit different in timing, can you tell me what's happening in that part so I can make sure I'm making the right one? :naughty:

I just want to echo what some others have said, about how seeing this video today has made them like the song much more.

I had issues with the song, one of them being the rather jerky tempo in the chorus..I really didn't like the drumming in it. But the way the video is cut, literally jumping all over the place, jerky, restless, crazy...makes perfect sense with the tempo (not sure tempo is the correct term but I hope I make myself clear :naughty:).

Now when I listen to WAG it just makes more sense overall. I am not even hearing Belinda Carlisle any more. :yay: It is totally Mika's song now. :wub2:

Wait, in case my version is a bit different in timing, can you tell me what's happening in that part so I can make sure I'm making the right one? :naughty:

It's just after the bit where he's in the red jacket, singing "running, from running" and he's in his boxers winding his waist:blush-anim-cl:

I just want to echo what some others have said, about how seeing this video today has made them like the song much more.

I had issues with the song, one of them being the rather jerky tempo in the chorus..I really didn't like the drumming in it. But the way the video is cut, literally jumping all over the place, jerky, restless, crazy...makes perfect sense with the tempo (not sure tempo is the correct term but I hope I make myself clear :naughty:).

Now when I listen to WAG it just makes more sense overall. I am not even hearing Belinda Carlisle any more. :yay: It is totally Mika's song now. :wub2:

I agree, this video has made me like the song alot more. It went from lukewarm to LOVE!:mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow:OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!! I absolutely luv the vid, i instantly loved the song when i heard it on the radio but seeing the vid i luv it even more, it.s so hyper and exciting. Woo Hoo!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Ok I have to go an lie down for a few mins i cant keep up with all the dancing:roftl:

Wow... You're so right... I totally forgot about that! :shocked: Strange what an effect a vid can have eh :wink2:

I just had a flashback to May 2007.

I'd just discovered Mika's music like a week prior, was in full-on Brand New Fangurl mode, and was packing for a trip at 2am before my flight.

While trying on clothes deciding what to pack, Love Today came on my playlist and I seriously spent like twenty minutes dancing around to that song in my underwear. :roftl:

And now, it feels like being a Brand New Fangurl all over again! :boing:

Phew, finally caught up. I've been LOLing while reading this whole thread...especially the "dickhead" part :lmfao:

------

:floor:

That's not his room, it's at Elstree Studios :bleh:

------

Am I the only one who's not over-the-moon about this video? :dunno:

I hate that there are so many cuts....you can hardly see what's going on :sneaky2:

I can't wait to show my mom and sisters :teehee:

at first i thought it was ridiculous.

now i kinda lav it :teehee:

yeah the cutting every two seconds makes the video a bit like a commercial for a movie that has been much anticipated and is going to come out 2013. :sneaky2:

Okay... I still can't believe it, but the vid is out there! I thought this deserved its own thread but I don't know if it's allowed to post? Feel free to delete if not?

Copy and paste this link in your mediaplayer:

http://del.interoute.com/?id=b124759f-e553-4e5c-8f92-9ecf475cbb68&delivery=stream

If it doesn't work, here is a link to download the .wmv file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8y085

:Update:

On dailymotion thanks to DarkAngel:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9zv3g_mika-we-are-golden_music

Small interview on Dutch tv with pieces of the new video:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2009/week31/di_don_diablo.avi_plain.xml

[url=http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8y085][/url]

I found it here: http://www.gunk.be/gunktv-nieuws-polls-en-magazines/2264-ontdek-we-golden-van-mika.html

mikavisd.jpg

oh my God:fangurl:

amazing video:wub2::fangurl:

thank you:wub2:

So, I finally watched the video, and I hate to be a cranky ol' bastard, but I'm still not wild about the song. Maybe I've grown too jaded in the last few years. The video, on the other hand, does have a handful of...um...pause-worthy moments. :das:

I guess that makes me a jaded old pervert then? :naughty: