I squealed like a little girl when I first watched it, my kids thought I had gone mad.:naughty: Poor children, having to watch their mother fangurling like that, how embarrassing for them :aah:

No, that's a good thing! Raising a new generation of music-loving fanboys and fangurls, that's fabulous! :roftl:

I showed the video to a close friend who happens to be gay. He squealed like a happy school girl, but then proceeded to inform me that the WAG video is, in fact, gayer than this video:

:roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's a good thing! Raising a new generation of music-loving fanboys and fangurls, that's fabulous! :roftl:

I showed the video to a close friend who happens to be gay. He squealed like a happy school girl, but then proceeded to inform me that the WAG video is, in fact, gayer than this video:

OMG:lmfao:

I remember when I watched that video for about a year ago for the first time.. I laughed so hard and me and my friends used to sing that song all the time:lmao:

It CAN'T be gayer:shocked::roftl:

I just hate it when people are like that about me and my Mika "obssession" or just because I like his music.

I hate the way the "older" ones pinch up their face & say "What kind of name is Mika?" :blink::blink:

I still don't know what is so gay about dancing around your room to a song when you are an adolescent??

Everybody has done it or at least 90% of everybody!!

I hate the way the "older" ones pinch up their face & say "What kind of name is Mika?" :blink::blink:

I still don't know what is so gay about dancing around your room to a song when you are an adolescent??

Everybody has done it or at least 90% of everybody!!

Exactly!:blink: That's the stupidest thing someone can say about him, IMO... It's just so ignorant that it makes me laugh:naughty:

Me either:dunno: I did think the video was gay at first but I don't know why the hell I did and how a video is gay:roftl:

Two things I'd like to say about this video:

1. I really didn't like it. I thought that the video should be as epic as the song.

2. This whole thing is serious deja-vous for me. Last year, Ben Folds put out his "Way to Normal" album. But before it was released, it was leaked to a fan site. Turns out that they were fake versions of the songs that Ben recorded as a joke on his fans. I know this is a huge stretch, but since I didn't like the video I'm kinda hoping that Mika pulled a joke on us by secretly leaking a 'fake' We Are Golden video before we get the real one on Friday.

Ok, now that the idea is out of my head and in words its an even bigger stretch. I'll go watch it again to see if I like it more:wink2:

EDIT: I'm watching it now and I do like it more, but still hoping that this is a light-hearted joke.

Edited by forevermika

OMFG :aah::aah::aah: I was laughing before the bloke even appeared on the screen! Such visual imagery...:roftl:

I declare that the Waggie vid is NOT gayer than that! :sneaky2::naughty:

Really? I've never seen that before. It was quite.... mesmerizing.

I just want to know "Does it really matter?" I'm not sure why everyone is insisting it is so gay, and why that even matters. I like it. End of story. I'm can't be bothered to try and analyse it. Some people will like it. Some won't. Same can be said for people who are already Mika fans. Some will like it. Some won't.

I'm not upset or angry or anything by people going on about how gay it is. I'm just bemused. And a bit puzzled.

Really? I've never seen that before. It was quite.... mesmerizing.

I just want to know "Does it really matter?" I'm not sure why everyone is insisting it is so gay, and why that even matters. I like it. End of story. I'm can't be bothered to try and analyse it. Some people will like it. Some won't. Same can be said for people who are already Mika fans. Some will like it. Some won't.

I'm not upset or angry or anything by people going on about how gay it is. I'm just bemused. And a bit puzzled.

I feel a bit like you too...:bleh: To me it doesn't matter if it's gay or not:dunno:And I really have no definition for what a gay video is so:naughty: As I said a bit back, I thought it was gay at first, without even knowing why, but I choose not to say I think it's gay when someone asks me what did I think about it, because to me it's like putting on some kind of label on it and it's different or more ridiculous because it's "gay":blink:

:lmfao:

They just DON'T understand,some people, do they?

I squealed like a little girl when I first watched it, my kids thought I had gone mad.:naughty: Poor children, having to watch their mother fangurling like that, how embarrassing for them :aah:.

oh the slo-mo link is http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=61222578

Well, one friend who also was angry I woke them, told me next morning during breakfast sneaky in my ear: "I think I did liked that Mika-thing-vid. Email me the link when I'm back home again allright? :mf_rosetinted:"

Well, she was the only one, but it still was funny. :naughty:

I think it's good education for the kids dear. :naughty: You never can be too early or young when it comes to Mika. :das:

Thanks for the link btw!

I just hate it when people are like that about me and my Mika "obssession" or just because I like his music.

The first thing one of my friends said after watching the vid was "Omg he's really gay." I HATE that... Is that all they can say about the video? I know they don't like it or him, but it is good and someone who doesn't aknowledge that has way too many pride to "blurr" their image and say it's a nice video...

I don't care about what others say anymore.. And I'm so glad you didn't either

I know exactly what you mean with that. They see a guy dancing in his undies, knowing it's Mika, and they think: Gay.

They don't listen to the song itself, they don't give it a chance, it's so stupid.

And just what you said, ofcourse it's possible that you don't like all the types of music, and I also could image that people don't like Mika. But I really hate it that they just have listen to Grace Kelly, don't like that song, and then hate ALL the song from Mika in advance, and call him gay. :sneaky2: Just give it a chance is what I think at such moments.

No, that's a good thing! Raising a new generation of music-loving fanboys and fangurls, that's fabulous!

HAHAHA! What was THAT? :roftl: First time I see it! Well one thing is for sure.. That IS gay! But so cool! :roftl:

NOTHING could be gayer than THAT vid. :aah:

My kids actually love the new WAG vid, but they hated the song...mainly because they wanted on the computer and I was like, NOOOOOO, I have to listen to the next interview in Milan, and then 30 minutes later, they were back asking again, and I was like NOOOOOO another interview in Milan....:roftl:

Well, one friend who also was angry I woke them, told me next morning during breakfast sneaky in my ear: "I think I did liked that Mika-thing-vid. Email me the link when I'm back home again allright? :mf_rosetinted:"

Well, she was the only one, but it still was funny. :naughty:

I think it's good education for the kids dear. :naughty: You never can be too early or young when it comes to Mika. :das:

Thanks for the link btw!

I know exactly what you mean with that. They see a guy dancing in his undies, knowing it's Mika, and they think: Gay.

They don't listen to the song itself, they don't give it a chance, it's so stupid.

And just what you said, ofcourse it's possible that you don't like all the types of music, and I also could image that people don't like Mika. But I really hate it that they just have listen to Grace Kelly, don't like that song, and then hate ALL the song from Mika in advance, and call him gay. :sneaky2: Just give it a chance is what I think at such moments.

HAHAHA! What was THAT? :roftl: First time I see it! Well one thing is for sure.. That IS gay! But so cool! :roftl:

Exactly! They just formulate a whole opinion out of the first impression they got of him and GAY is all that they can think of to hate him...

Random:

In a way sometimes I wish I was a little girl and my mom was a Mika fan instead.. That'd be fun:aah:

I feel a bit like you too...:bleh: To me it doesn't matter if it's gay or not:dunno:And I really have no definition for what a gay video is so:naughty: As I said a bit back, I thought it was gay at first, without even knowing why, but I choose not to say I think it's gay when someone asks me what did I think about it, because to me it's like putting on some kind of label on it and it's different or more ridiculous because it's "gay":blink:

I totally agree, it's stupid to put a label on it.

I know I joked around about it being camp, but I really like it, and think there's nothing wrong with the way he's potrayed someone dancing around their bedroom, in their undies. Don't know why there has to be labels put on everything, especially if it's something that makes people happy.:blink:

But you just know, when it hits the tv next week, every narrowminded idiot, who doesn't like him is going to say it is. And I know my family will be up there saying it with them, unfortunately.:sneaky2:

I totally agree, it's stupid to put a label on it.

I know I joked around about it being camp, but I really like it, and think there's nothing wrong with the way he's potrayed someone dancing around their bedroom, in their undies. Don't know why there has to be labels put on everything, especially if it's something that makes people happy.:blink:

But you just know, when it hits the tv next week, every narrowminded idiot, who doesn't like him is going to say it is. And I know my family will be up there saying it with them, unfortunately.:sneaky2:

Exactly! I agree with what you just said too. I think if it's a happy, good intentioned, crazy video, why should we say it's gay because of that?:blink:

I know...:boxed: It just ticks me off because instead of people saying they like it or not, they say it's gay and then no one can like it because they said it, or they make fun of it by putting that label on the video and on him.

Again, here goes the sexual orientation talk... Everyone will ask again if he's gay or just assume he is... I personally don't care, it's not as he would be more available to me or if he would be a better person if he was straight or gay:blink:

My friends will all say it's a gay video too, when I introduce new friends Mika, they'll say he's gay too.. I think we can't help it really:boxed:

I think it's good enough that we have this group of people that really doesn't care about that and is a true fan. Too bad we're a small one compared to the rest of society:boxed:

Anyway... I know that some people will like it and others wont.. I respect and understand that, not everyone has to like him and this video or all the other ones. BUT I'm understanding depending on the reason not to like it...

It's okay haha:roftl:

Thanks!:biggrin2:

That's typical of you by now isn't it:teehee:

Yes it is:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Ohh they're cupcakes :doh::lmfao::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

No, they're tits :shun:

He even does the tit-grabbing motion in the air.

Yes it is:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

No, they're tits :shun:

He even does the tit-grabbing motion in the air.

Don't worry.. It's typical of me too on my time zone now:teehee:

I find that a bit creepy:lmfao:

Exactly! They just formulate a whole opinion out of the first impression they got of him and GAY is all that they can think of to hate him...

Random:

In a way sometimes I wish I was a little girl and my mom was a Mika fan instead.. That'd be fun:aah:

Haha yeah, you're right. That would be really cool. :naughty:

I even think it's allready funny that I made my mom a Mika fan. I've put all his songs on her Ipod, because she thinks it's nice to walk on (she walks as a sport you know, every sunday like 25 km a day or something)

"I feel the beat, when I'm walking on it" I remember her saying that, it was funny so hear it from my mum her mouth. :naughty:

Now we are listening to Mika every time my dad or brother are not at home. I think she also could see it as a nice 'mother-daughter-moment'. :naughty:

Don't worry.. It's typical of me too on my time zone now:teehee:

I find that a bit creepy:lmfao:

me too, the motions and his face. creeeeeep.

is it in a clip? because it is absolutely priceless.

i think i gawt it.

3766917095_20c444509b_o.gif

courtesy of nono.

Haha yeah, you're right. That would be really cool. :naughty:

I even think it's allready funny that I made my mom a Mika fan. I've put all his songs on her Ipod, because she thinks it's nice to walk on (she walks as a sport you know, every sunday like 25 km a day or something)

"I feel the beat, when I'm walking on it" I remember her saying that, it was funny so hear it from my mum her mouth. :naughty:

Now we are listening to Mika every time my dad or brother are not at home. I think she also could see it as a nice 'mother-daughter-moment'. :naughty:

Awww that's so cool too!:naughty: I've never thought of walking and listening to his music:roftl:

I HAVE to transfer Mika's songs to my mom's ipod too. She keeps complementing him and secretly IS a fan... So:naughty:

You should have seen how fangurly and confused she got when she met him:lmfao:

Watching that video with her was our 'mother-daughter-moment':aah:

Yeah, but it's funny :naughty:

It is:teehee::roftl:

me too, the motions and his face. creeeeeep.

is it in a clip? because it is absolutely priceless.

i think i gawt it.

3766917095_20c444509b_o.gif

courtesy of nono.

It's like

"There you go" *tit grabbing motion*

or "come to papa":roftl:

It's hilarious:lmfao:

Awww that's so cool too!:naughty: I've never thought of walking and listening to his music:roftl:

I HAVE to transfer Mika's songs to my mom's ipod too. She keeps complementing him and secretly IS a fan... So:naughty:

You should have seen how fangurly and confused she got when she met him:lmfao:

Watching that video with her was our 'mother-daughter-moment':aah:

She met him? :shocked: