And did anyone notice that the tape in the end stops playing while it's in starting position? Mmmmmmmmm

I don't use a cassetteplayer on a daily basis.....:wink2:

Is it true what you say? I'll check on my taperecorder later.

edit: You're right according to the beginning of the vid: there the tape is in the other way round....

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, need assistance.

trying to dig link to official version of WAG video off the universal site (or smt like that). it's been posted on forum a while back, but I have lost it. can anyone help me finding it, pls..? :teehee:

They took it down after a day :emot-sad:

But it's on Mikasounds now.

sorry, need assistance.

trying to dig link to official version of WAG video off the universal site (or smt like that). it's been posted on forum a while back, but I have lost it. can anyone help me finding it, pls..? :teehee:

first page is not helpful to you?

Congrats Bienie!!!!!!!!!!

BIENIE THAT'S SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Thanks ... If you read my further comments you can see that we were wrong .. :roftl: It's not mine :tears:

Which one did you think was yours? The dino's or that red puppet-thing?

No, the big star thingie ..

I gave him one in Amsterdam .. but not this one :roftl:

(means I bought him a very unoriginal gift .. great feeling .. :sneaky2::roftl:)

(means I bought him a very unoriginal gift .. great feeling .. :sneaky2::roftl:)

I thought the BigStar thingie was part of a dinosaur.........:blink: Now I have watched closer I see what it really is.

How come you're sure it is not yours?

How do you know it's not yours? It's different?

I almost bought him a pendant once that I'd had my eye on for months but I didn't have time to pick it up before I went to LA. He was wearing the exact same one at the ice cream truck. :aah:

I asked him about it the next day and he said he actually had two of them already. One from an aunt and one from a good friend. Whenever he wears one of them he has to make sure the aunt and the friend are not in the same room together so that they don't point out in front of the other one that that's the pendant they gave him. :teehee:

Anyway I learned my lesson there that Mika doesn't need my gifts so I'll probably never attempt to buy him anything real. If it's not super cheap, edible and/or handmade I'm not going to bother. :naughty:

I thought the BigStar thingie was part of a dinosaur.........:blink: Now I have watched closer I see what it really is.

How come you're sure it is not yours?

Because there's another shot with the thingie in, and there you can see it's a pretty big one .. And mine was not that big :roftl:

(also mine had still the little card attached to it, had something written on it, and you can't see that in the shot, while it's impossible to "hide" it because it's attached to the front. So unless you cut it off ... :wink2:).

How do you know it's not yours? It's different?

I almost bought him a pendant once that I'd had my eye on for months but I didn't have time to pick it up before I went to LA. He was wearing the exact same one at the ice cream truck. :aah:

I asked him about it the next day and he said he actually had two of them already. One from an aunt and one from a good friend. Whenever he wears one of them he has to make sure the aunt and the friend are not in the same room together so that they don't point out in front of the other one that that's the pendant they gave him. :teehee:

Anyway I learned my lesson there that Mika doesn't need my gifts so I'll probably never attempt to buy him anything real. If it's not super cheap, edible and/or handmade I'm not going to bother. :naughty:

Different no, bigger yes .. :roftl:

But you're right .. I said I would never buy him (or any other artist) anything .. I just came across it one day (a few days before Amsterdam) and I thought: hey.. that's nice ..

But it's the first & last thing I've bought :bleh::roftl:

I have something for next time in mind .. if he already has that there's something wrong :bleh: But that's about the last thing I guess .. I'm not that creative :roftl:

:Update:

Okay!! I can safely say now, that THIS is the uncensored vid!! When he sings 'i'm gonna hurt myself', he does something different as well! :fisch:

I'm uploading the vid as we speak! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

I'm downloading it .. :roftl:

So cool! I think I'm gonna be checking every second to see what the differences are :aah:

Well, things that make you go :shocked: or :blink:, those aren't in the other video .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

(or with me it was like that anyway :teehee: )

Well, things that make you go :shocked: or :blink:, those aren't in the other video .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

(or with me it was like that anyway :teehee: )

U're absolutely right! This is so cool haha, I'm getting all hyper again :teehee:

The uploading goes painfully slow tho; it's a very big file.

U're absolutely right! This is so cool haha, I'm getting all hyper again :teehee:

The uploading goes painfully slow tho; it's a very big file.

I'm not gonna even begin to try and explain how it makes me feel :teehee: Hyper is a part of it yes ... and I have tears in my eyes from laughing :roftl:

You take care of the uploading, I'll see what I can do with screenshots :wink2: (the quality is just :shocked: )

I'm not gonna even begin to try and explain how it makes me feel :teehee: Hyper is a part of it yes ... and I have tears in my eyes from laughing :roftl:

You take care of the uploading, I'll see what I can do with screenshots :wink2: (the quality is just :shocked: )

Yes the quality is blinding me, it's so good :shocked::wub2: Do you think this 'new' vid deserves it's own thread?? :teehee: