I don't know if it's just my imagination but I think in the uncensored video it’s easier to follow what is happening because it is a little slower, and I love it!:wub2:

I thought that too!

Then I wasn't sure.

It isn't as jerky is it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was just telling someone this. :roftl:

Any of the comments I've made here are in direct relation to the video, nothing to do with Mika's sexual orientation in reality.

The idea that Mika and the director and everyone else involved in the production of the video are naive enough and so bad at their jobs that they wouldn't imagine that Mika dancing around with a huge inflatable penis on his head (among a million other things going on with this video) would be perceived as camp is laughable to me.

Of course that's people are going to think. If anyone believes that this is just Mika being his innocent Mika self then the only conclusion you can draw from this video is that Mika is really actually camp (i.e. gay).

I am more inclined to believe that his approach is similar to what he's often said about not fitting into mainstream music because he was perceived as too odd so he decided to be himself x100. You think Grace Kelly and Love Today are camp? Well this is camp Mika x100.

On a sidenote I can see that those are cupcakes on that sweater and there is even a pink teapot on it. :naughty: Funny how people are imagining boobies where there are none and completely blocking out the penises :fisch:

LOL!! I think they are too....and I love the fact that he's actually singing "we are not what you think we are" whilst his hands are making the little squeezy gestures!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh, and I wasn't referring to anything you had said on this thread.....for the first time in a while I think we're on the same page!! :naughty:

:Update:

Okay!! I can safely say now, that THIS is the uncensored vid!! When he sings 'i'm gonna hurt myself', he does something different as well! :fisch:

I'm uploading the vid as we speak! :thumb_yello:

phew: Russian Roulette.....:shocked:

You guys have to help me out a bit ..

Is it a big bear, or a quite little one? (not really little little).

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2632.jpg

I don't see clearly anymore because of all the screenshots I think :teehee::roftl:

I first thought it was a big one, but it's not "standing" on the table (as I thought first) so maybe it's not that big as it first looked like to me?

Or maybe I'm just hoping that :roftl:

You mentioned yours had a card attached to it: this one has a bright coloured little cardlabel.....

You mentioned yours had a card attached to it: this one has a bright coloured little cardlabel.....

Yeah, the thing at its leg .. that's normal.

The card was attached at its hand :wink2:

I know everyone was saying it's good they didn't include the shooting himself bit in the actual version of the video. However nobody seems to notice he slashes his wrists at 2.45. It's subtle but its' there.

:shocked:

*goes check*

As a teacher, I must admit I wouldn't want my students to watch the "suicide" gestures.

I don't find the uncesored one dirty. If I compare Mika's moves in the video to what I see in my classes every morning, he's definitely playing a priest in the video. :naughty:

:shocked:

*goes check*

As a teacher, I must admit I wouldn't want my students to watch the "suicide" gestures.

I don't find the uncesored one dirty. If I compare Mika's moves in the video to what I see in my classes every morning, he's definitely playing a priest in the video. :naughty:

Holy Johnny and Dr.John combined when they were young.

I think it probs happens soo fast ppl wont notice it, just eagle eyed MFC I guess.

Holy Johnny and Dr.John combined when they were young.

I think it probs happens soo fast ppl wont notice it, just eagle eyed MFC I guess.

Exactly! I actually wanted to post this, but I couldn't find the right words! :thumb_yello:

The same with the sexy ram hat: unless you know it's a mask supposed to have a certain meaning or shape, you won't find it obscene. At least, I don't. :blink:

OK, haven't watched the uncensored one yet, but just wanted to comment on the cupcakes....

Does anyone remember the movie "Amadeus"?

In that movie, there is a scene between the guy who was jealous of Mozart and Mozart's wife. And they sit down at a table to talk and there are refreshments on it. And there are these little cakes on there and the guy says to Mozart's wife something like "Do you know what these are called? The nipples of Venus." It's quite suggestive in the movie and to me there is no difference here.

Yep they might be cupcakes, but that they resemble something else is easy to see. And just as representative as phallic ram's heads!

OK, haven't watched the uncensored one yet, but just wanted to comment on the cupcakes....

Does anyone remember the movie "Amadeus"?

In that movie, there is a scene between the guy who was jealous of Mozart and Mozart's wife. And they sit down at a table to talk and there are refreshments on it. And there are these little cakes on there and the guy says to Mozart's wife something like "Do you know what these are called? The nipples of Venus." It's quite suggestive in the movie and to me there is no difference here.

Yep they might be cupcakes, but that they resemble something else is easy to see. And just as representative as phallic ram's heads!

I think Saliari, is who you are meaning:wink2:

I see what you mean though, the "rams" head (I thought it was an insects head, from the original outfit it came from), for the boys, and the cupcakes for the girls.

Something for everyone!:naughty:

I think Saliari, is who you are meaning:wink2:

I see what you mean though, the "rams" head (I thought it was an insects head, from the original outfit it came from), for the boys, and the cupcakes for the girls.

Something for everyone!:naughty:

Yep that's who I meant. It's been so long since I've seen that movie that I've forgotten everybody's names... But for some reason, that nipples of Venus bit has stayed with me across the years:teehee:

I have a question...what are the white dots drawing a circle around a face in the video?? :blink:

Looks like what Perez usually does to the photos, but I don't think he did that on waG video :naughty:

I have a question...what are the white dots drawing a circle around a face in the video?? :blink:

Looks like what Perez usually does to the photos, but I don't think he did that on waG video :naughty:

I believe they are little lights.

Does anyone know already who the picture is off? Is it someone famous?