The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

UK Midweeks -Tuesday position.

Top 40 Only

Singles

1 Pixie Lott

2 David Guetta/Akon

3 Jay-Z/Rihanna/Kanye West

4 Mika

5 Black Eyed Peas

Top 10

Mini Viva

Muse

Top 20

U2

Temper Trap

Top 30

Jason Mraz I'm Yours :D

Bananarama

Top 40

Jennifer Hudson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really good for Mika, he is already top 4 in the official charts but the sales are only from sunday till Monday. So we have until the end of the week [sunday], where he can peak even higher :D

There will be more info on how much he is selling later in the day or by tomorrow when the Wednesday position is posted :)

This is really good for Mika, he is already top 4 in the official charts but the sales are only from sunday till Monday. So we have until Sunday, where he can peak even higher :D

There will be more info on how much he is selling later in the day or by tomorrow when the Wednesday position is posted :)

fabbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Tuesday, September 8 2009, 7:00am EDT

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

So, hands up if you want a new number one this Sunday?

# Oh yes, Pixie Lott's looking hot for the top spot. 'Boys And Girls' has already built a decent lead over its nearest rivals, David Guetta's 'Sexy Bitch' and Jay-Z's 'Run This Town'.

# Mika's comeback single 'We Are Golden' is on course for a top five debut.

# Sugababes' Get Sexy' has slipped a few places but it's still in the top ten.

# There's good news for Mini Viva and Muse, with 'Left My Heart In Tokyo' and 'Uprising' both inside the top ten.

# But what about Bananarama? Well, 'Love Comes' is currently just inside the top 30.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/a176380/good-news-for-pixie-mika-mini-viva.html

Tuesday, September 8 2009, 7:00am EDT

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

So, hands up if you want a new number one this Sunday?

# Oh yes, Pixie Lott's looking hot for the top spot. 'Boys And Girls' has already built a decent lead over its nearest rivals, David Guetta's 'Sexy Bitch' and Jay-Z's 'Run This Town'.

# Mika's comeback single 'We Are Golden' is on course for a top five debut.

# Sugababes' Get Sexy' has slipped a few places but it's still in the top ten.

# There's good news for Mini Viva and Muse, with 'Left My Heart In Tokyo' and 'Uprising' both inside the top ten.

# But what about Bananarama? Well, 'Love Comes' is currently just inside the top 30.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/a176380/good-news-for-pixie-mika-mini-viva.html

This is tough for me as Im deeply in love with Pixie Lott:wub2:

BUT go mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:biggrin2:

You want the truth?

I am deeply disappointed We Are Golden Has not made it into the Top 3 by now....:emot-sad:

Pixie Lott seems to become this weeks No1 - not bad from a former Lollipop girl and I wish her well but I thought WAG would do better...:emot-sad:

..perhaps he will have better luck in Europe ...

It's abit premature to write off WAG, remember it is only top 4 from sales counted between Sunday and Monday. We still have the rest of the week and so we don't know where WAG will finish or even Pixie lott. Jay Z could still be no.1 as the digital sales have not been counted yet.

Also this is the first week of release for WAG, there is still next week for it to peak higher, which i think it will.

You want the truth?

I am deeply disappointed We Are Golden Has not made it into the Top 3 by now....:emot-sad:

Pixie Lott seems to become this weeks No1 - not bad from a former Lollipop girl and I wish her well but I thought WAG would do better...:emot-sad:

..perhaps he will have better luck in Europe ...

As much as I would have loved it to shoot to the top of the chart I didn't expect it to. Not because it's not an amazing song or that it doesn't deserve to.

It's Mika. There is still a certain feeling towards him and his music in the general music population I think. It's going the way I expected, moving up steadily. I have every faith that it can reach the top spot by the end of the week.

As much as I would have loved it to shoot to the top of the chart I didn't expect it to. Not because it's not an amazing song or that it doesn't deserve to.

It's Mika. There is still a certain feeling towards him and his music in the general music population I think. It's going the way I expected, moving up steadily. I have every faith that it can reach the top spot by the end of the week.

...My feeling is that now that he is an established artist, his singles will not perform so well because people are going to buy the album. In a way, it is a good thing and is unavoidable. However, first singles should still go No1 because there is no other legal way of listening to the song until the album is out.

I hope your prediction that it is just simply moving too slow will be correct :wink2:

I think it probably will hit the top spot. Obviously I don't want to jinx it, but come on. While it seems to be stuck good and proper on iTunes @ #4, that doesn't mean that physical sales won't get it up to the top spot overall. I haven't heard of any of the other singles completely selling out in central London. And it only came out yesterday as well, physically, so there's still tonnes of time.

I think there'll be a last minute surge on iTunes after Scala on Friday, because the people who are there just for the club night will probably watch him and fall in love with him and then have We Are Golden stuck in their head the whole way home so they have to buy it. =]

I think it's just a matter of being patient and having a little bit of faith. If it doesn't reach the top spot then it's not the end of the world, we ALL know the album will, and in a way, that's more important because people are interested in ALL songs, rather than just one.

I think it probably will hit the top spot. Obviously I don't want to jinx it, but come on. While it seems to be stuck good and proper on iTunes @ #4, that doesn't mean that physical sales won't get it up to the top spot overall. I haven't heard of any of the other singles completely selling out in central London. And it only came out yesterday as well, physically, so there's still tonnes of time.

I think there'll be a last minute surge on iTunes after Scala on Friday, because the people who are there just for the club night will probably watch him and fall in love with him and then have We Are Golden stuck in their head the whole way home so they have to buy it. =]

I think it's just a matter of being patient and having a little bit of faith. If it doesn't reach the top spot then it's not the end of the world, we ALL know the album will, and in a way, that's more important because people are interested in ALL songs, rather than just one.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone is concentrating on ITunes, but I bought my cd, and the beautiful vinal disc (see my new avator cos I framed it and took a picture of the record in the frame) at HMVs in Manchester, on my way home from Blackpool. ITunes is the main download site, but I'm sure people could download from Amazon and other places, so there is time for it to get to number one.

It deserves to be at number one, but if it's 2 or 3 it will still be a hit, and let's face it, Mika will sell millions of copies worldwide. His album should definately get to number one all over the world, and for me, if he increases his sales in America and gets better known, he's already scored a great victory.

But as for the UK charts, just keep in mind there is still time this week, and, as they say, "it aint over till the skinny guy sings!"

I think because this is the first week of release for WAG, next week chart is still worth looking out for, it could peak higher. I think this week WAG, may not peak any higher.

Next week, is another chance. 2nd weeks sales are usually better and Pixie/ Jay Z sales will decrease, whereas Mika's will still improve.

I think because this is the first week of release for WAG, next week chart is still worth looking out for, it could peak higher. I think this week WAG, may not peak any higher.

Next week, is another chance. 2nd weeks sales are usually better and Pixie/ Jay Z sales will decrease, whereas Mika's will still improve.

Pixie also released it this week though...

Coool !!! Pixie can have this week :wub2::wub2: Mika can have next

We can share

Thanks btw , nice to have to back :biggrin2: