The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

Possible, but then you'd have to teach them all a dance the day before:roftl:

ah yeah, bad times.

Maybe a march with banners and shizz? "BUY MIKA'S ALBUM, YOU WILL LOVE IT."

Or have a hypnotist hypnotise the entire nation. That could work.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeah, bad times.

Maybe a march with banners and shizz? "BUY MIKA'S ALBUM, YOU WILL LOVE IT."

Or have a hypnotist hypnotise the entire nation. That could work.

Yah sure, I shall call Rasti Rostelli to see if he's busy:mf_rosetinted:

1219145579_popup_rastirostelli2008.jpg

Can you feeeeel it?:mf_rosetinted:

The thing with BEP's songs is that I never like them at first but then I grow to like them. It's been the same with every song they've released. With "I Got A Feeling" I at first found it too repetetive and boring.

However, have you heard it at a party? It's bloody massive, in fact I'd say it's almost as big as WAG live, everyone singing along and jumping up and down. Everyone unites in that song.

Soooooooooo true! I have the same experiences with that song and plus I gotta feeling was even played before the fireworks were set in London for NYE and everyone was singing along to the song! It really is a crowd song - it'll get them pumped instantly!

I can't hate on BEPs, i've been a fan since Where is the love and have all their albums :blush-anim-cl:- seeing them in May @ o2 :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Soooooooooo true! I have the same experiences with that song and plus I gotta feeling was even played before the fireworks were set in London for NYE and everyone was singing along to the song! It really is a crowd song - it'll get them pumped instantly!

I can't hate on BEPs, i've been a fan since Where is the love and have all their albums :blush-anim-cl:- seeing them in May @ o2 :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

YOU WERE THERE?!?!?!? ME TOO!!!!!!!! CLICK ON MY BLOG LINK! :roftl:

I was a fan...until the E.N.D it sucks.

YOU WERE THERE?!?!?!? ME TOO!!!!!!!! CLICK ON MY BLOG LINK! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: YES! I watched your video :D and where you were seemed more lively lool. I was on the other side of the river, just near the London eye @ Waterloo [shorter exit :naughty:].

:roftl::roftl: YES! I watched your video :D and where you were seemed more lively lool. I was on the other side of the river, just near the London eye @ Waterloo [shorter exit :naughty:].

Ohhh!! Haha that is nuts! Getting out was murder! We ended up walking to Fenchurch Street - stuff getting the tube lol.

Before we get too despondent here - Grace Kelly was the 18th most played song of the last decade :biggrin2: which is pretty amazing for a song only released in 2007.

And LICM was 54th best selling album of the decade.

Before we get too despondent here - Grace Kelly was the 18th most played song of the last decade :biggrin2: which is pretty amazing for a song only released in 2007.

And LICM was 54th best selling album of the decade.

That's pretty nifty!

And also I'd like to wish everyone a belated Happy New year!!! Hope you've had a great start to the year so far and may 2010 bring much fun and joy for the remainder of the year!:biggrin2:

Same back to you!!

Thanks for all the updates over the years , really appreciated :thumb_yello:

Hope you can keep it going for his 3rd album:biggrin2:

Everyone make #RAIN #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH AND #MIKA a trending topic on Twitter! Hell - if Mika's camp ain't gonna do the promotion WE BLOODY WILL!!!!

tweet #theboywhoknewtoomuch and #rain on twitter!

Hell to the yeaaah!

Same back to you!!

Thanks for all the updates over the years , really appreciated :thumb_yello:

Hope you can keep it going for his 3rd album:biggrin2:

You're so welcome and i'll sure will :biggrin2::thumb_yello: and many people have helped contribute to this thread and they've kept the thread alive so :bow:

And we've got more to talk about now, with the official date release for BIOTG. Will Mika be at the brits this year? It's on one day after the release date..:naughty:

Possible, but then you'd have to teach them all a dance the day before:roftl:

the way they usually do it with the flashmobs is make a video to teach people the dance and send it to them. :wink2:

i recently read that with the possibility of downloading DRM free songs, legal music downloads have gone upwards a lot, whereas cd sales are going even further down. so now i'm thinking, while it generally isn't a problem that people buy their music online instead of on cd, as long as they do buy it, what does that mean for the album and single charts? does anyone know how the download charts are counted into these? like, if 100 people download just the one song "rain", will it count the same like 100 sales of the physical single? or do they have to buy all songs that are on the single for it to count for the charts? same with the album, if you buy 6 out of 12 songs of the album, what does that count for in the charts? i'd really like to know. because if it only counts as one album for the charts if you download ALL the songs on it, i could imagine that this has a huge impact for every artist who sells more online than on CD (depending on target group etc.). :dunno: seriously, why would i download 12 songs if i only like 6 of them?

this could be one more of the many reasons for the album not doing as well as it should. :boxed: