Flying Underwear at the iTunes gig on 31-07-09

sariflor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that everything here has to be turned into a big ****ing drama, usually by people who aren't even involved :roftl:

Why is it that people having a discussion and expressing different opinions always gets viewed as a drama by you? I don't see any drama. Rational conversation with different views expressed, but no drama. Now, if you'd like to slam the door on the way out, then I'll say we have drama:mf_rosetinted:

Why is it that everything here has to be turned into a big ****ing drama, usually by people who aren't even involved :roftl:

In some cases, that's why:mf_rosetinted:

I think it'd be funnier if all MFCers actually wore white boxers to go and meet him after the show, and that way, the embarassment would be shared and wouldn't be recorded :naughty:

So.... will there be a M&G ? :das:

I already object to being forced to wear white ones. :cool:

I want to wear checked ones with Winnie-the-Pooh.:mf_lustslow:

I think it'd be funnier if all MFCers actually wore white boxers to go and meet him after the show, and that way, the embarassment would be shared and wouldn't be recorded :naughty:

if all the girls would be wearing JUST white boxers, there'll surely be lots of embarassement.. :roftl:

Why is it that people having a discussion and expressing different opinions always gets viewed as a drama by you? I don't see any drama. Rational conversation with different views expressed, but no drama. Now, if you'd like to slam the door on the way out, then I'll say we have drama:mf_rosetinted:

Then I'll do just that. I've wanted to put you on ignore for ages anyway :mf_rosetinted:

*SLAM*

So.... will there be a M&G ? :das:

I already object to being forced to wear white ones. :cool:

I want to wear checked ones with Winnie-the-Pooh.:mf_lustslow:

Uh... I don't know! But I trust MFCers to find a way to corner him :naughty:

But seriously, I see where people objecting come from. I think the idea is pretty funny, but I wonder if Mika would actually get the joke when on stage. He's very focused, and a control freak when he's performing... I'm not sure he would understand it all THEN. I think he might me more relax and more in the mood for such a thing after the show, know what I mean?

But I ain't going, so it's your call ;)

Just one final thought for those who are not going but are 'worried':shocked:

... Fans who were into this idea originally (including me) are all sober in real life and I guess they can all clearly differentiate between having fun on a forum and going wild in real life. :teehee:

I don't think anyone on Ticket Fairy's list would embarrass Mika any time any place, particularly in public.:wink2:

So, no need to worry, we are mature enough to know where to draw the line..:thumb_yello:

I must admit that I did get a bit concerned reading all these "worried" comments, but as Suzie said, we ARE sensible people after all and we can tell the difference between a joke, and an embarrassment, so no need to worry :naughty:, we'll be careful and do things without causing any sort of trouble for Mika or anyone else.

if all the girls would be wearing JUST white boxers, there'll surely be lots of embarassement.. :roftl:

I meant OVER their clothes lol :shocked:

*pictures 50 MFCers wearing white boxers over their jeans and laughs*

Ok, it may be a good idea or not, that can perhaps be debatable and/or down to personal opinion, but one thing that I really think that we need to lay to rest is the idea that Mika is a total control freak on stage.

The myth was really clear when, in Paris, he brought Aurelien on stage to play Relax at the piano WITHOUT ANY SORT OF PREVIOUS CHECK OR REHEARSAL. And this was at the finale of his Euro tour, in his beloved Paris, with all his family and Louboutin in the audience, etc... A control freak would never do that.

On top of this self explanatory "evidence", and to further back up the theory, I've been told directly by people who are part of the entourage that he is in fact not a control freak in that sense at all.

So, we can all move on from the "control freak on stage" idea (I admit that I was one of the believers, until this summer).

Ok, it may be a good idea or not, that can perhaps be debatable and/or down to personal opinion, but one thing that I really think that we need to lay to rest is the idea that Mika is a total control freak on stage.

The myth was really clear when, in Paris, he brought Aurelien on stage to play Relax at the piano WITHOUT ANY SORT OF PREVIOUS CHECK OR REHEARSAL. And this was at the finale of his Euro tour, in his beloved Paris, with all his family and Louboutin in the audience, etc... A control freak would never do that.

On top of this self explanatory "evidence", and to further back up the theory, I've been told directly by people who are part of the entourage that he is in fact not a control freak in that sense at all.

So, we can all move on from the "control freak on stage" idea (I admit that I was one of the believers, until this summer).

It was his decision tho. Not like Aurelien had jumped on stage without Mika knowing in advance lol.

Again, do what you want, I won't be there:wink2:

That reminds me of Sam Sparro in London, btw, Sara, remember the boxers incident? :roftl::roftl:

It was his decision tho. Not like Aurelien had jumped on stage without Mika knowing in advance lol.

Yes, we understand that... So if he asks for underwear to be thrown on stage, we will do so ...:biggrin2:..All we need to do is have a pair ready just in case:naughty:

That reminds me of Sam Sparro in London, btw, Sara, remember the boxers incident? :roftl::roftl:

True, yes, of course, he was in control of the decision. Just that if he really was a control freak he would have never allowed that, because at the end of the day he didn't really "know" how Aurelien would cope, etc....

And yes, I had the Sam Sparro incident in mind, and that was a huge success, especially if we also write messages like it was suggested (WAG) on the boxers.

Anyway-I think that we'll see how things go and decide the best course of action once there, etc.. Thanks everyone for their input.

Then I'll do just that. I've wanted to put you on ignore for ages anyway :mf_rosetinted:

*SLAM*

:clap: Oh, Bravo! Of course, I was expecting something slightly more dramatic than putting me on ignore, which you could have done at any time without even telling me about, but it's a good attempt:thumb_yello:

So, I think maybe this qualifies as this thread having drama now:mf_rosetinted:

Drama? where?

magnifying-glass.gif

:dunno:I can't find it:biggrin2:

Damn it! We obviously weren't trying hard enough!

Kata, you need to come back. We need to have another go at it. Apparently that wasn't enough drama:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you guys should write "WE ARE GOLDEN" on the boxers to make the message clear. He might think that you're trying to out him otherwise :dunno::lol3:

*Imagines Mika being attacked by hundreds of flying boxers, panicks and runs in circles and faints*

Awww poor Mika:roftl:

You know, I understand that it could be embarrassing for Mika...

Your idea is to throw the boxers on the stage right? why not simply throw them in the air, like graduated students would do with their funny hats? And if really you want Mika to have them, you can give the boxers to him after the show :roftl::naughty:

Ok, having slept on the idea, I am convinced that it's a good one, and I can't see the embarrassment anywhere.

This is a man who strips on stage, wears gigantic furry animal costumes, plays a dustbin and jumps and dances on his piano, wrestling his bandmates in the process.

At a gig in Dusseldorf in nov 07 he was thrown a bra, and he found it very funny. He proceeded to dangle it over the head of the security guy who was standing under the stage with his back to Mika, so he didn't notice, and Mika found it hilarious. Then he did some other silly thing with the bra, before carrying on with the gig.

At the Paris gig this summer lots of the Frenchies threw flowers on stage at a certain time, and nobody found that dangerous or embarrassing either. So I am not telling anyone what to do, obviously, far from it, it's a free world, but I will definitely be throwing my boxers on stage. Just not when it's on air :wink2: