Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OmG OMG:roftl: he said that??:wub2: can't beleive it lol if any you guys are coming down even if u don't win tickets we will have to meet up and try n take mika round the pleasure beach I am beyond excited lol

I can tell, haha :biggrin2:

Don't know if this was posted before.. maybe in the RSVP thread? Anyways it's a little thing :wink2:

Will Young, Mika, Daniel Merriweather, Pixie Lott and Newton Faulkner to perform at Radio 2 Live In Blackpool

Aug 10 2009 By James Shepherd

Mika says: "'I can't wait to play for Radio 2 listeners in Blackpool. I love the seaside and Blackpool will be the perfect place to play live this wet summer – hopefully I'll get a chance to check out the Pleasure Beach whilst I'm there too."

Whole article here http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/entertainment-chester/2009/08/10/will-young-mika-daniel-merriweather-pixie-lott-and-newton-faulkner-to-perform-at-radio-2-live-in-blackpool-59067-24362038/

Chester Chronicle???:shocked:

Or The Cronnie as us Chester folks call it!!:roftl:

I appeared in an issue a few months ago about a website I run with some friends! :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/chester-news/local-chester-news/2009/06/11/chester-women-looking-for-divas-to-get-involved-with-website-59067-23839628/

How exciting that I've been interviewed in the same paper as Mika!! LOL!!

Edited by vixenbbw

okkkkkkkkkkkkk I was hoping more for the Big One :shocked::naughty:

I would mmmmmmm , what to do ... maybe bus .... national express , or we could car share?:thumb_yello:

good idea I'm up for car share, split fuel cost etc etc blah blah lol. (not got a room yet mind ya, have to get my self on the case when I aint so tired.)

not sure cant we make a RSVP list? does one of the mods got to do that? :blush-anim-cl: its going to be great :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Right this is sounding good:thumb_yello: lol I think we should ask Freddie if he could start another RSVP list for peeps coming to blackpool for a mfc gathering whether we get tickets or not. What do u think??

:blush-anim-cl:

Right this is sounding good:thumb_yello: lol I think we should ask Freddie if he could start another RSVP list for peeps coming to blackpool for a mfc gathering whether we get tickets or not. What do u think??

:blush-anim-cl:

wwooooooooo lol ive started a thread. :roftl: its just going to be great even if we dont win tickets. :mf_lustslow:

• 4 weeks later...