I think Cheryl Cole can hold a tune. I don't think her voice is particularly strong, but that doesn't mean to say she can't sing IMO. I think she done relatively well on X Factor when she sang live.

I admit she began to lose it a little towards the end when she started to concentrate on the "extra vocals" but she's got a vibrato and (mostly) has control over her voice.

Well hey, at least she's a good dancer lol.

AHH MY EARS ARE BLEEDING.

she's deffinitely one of those people that are only singers because they look nice.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she's deffinitely one of those people that are only singers because they look nice.

I agree. When she said that X Factor contestant (the American, Ethan Boroian) can't expect to get by on his looks I was thinking ":shocked: she suck a big f**king hypocrite :sneaky2:".

I can't stand that woman. :teehee:

I guess that even though I'm not a real Robbie fan, I can't help but think that when the likes of 'non singers' like Cheryl Coyle are at the top of the charts, something really bad and totally wrong is going on :blink:

The problem is X Factor and people like Simon Cowell who have too much influence and power. It's all about the judges anyway, not the contestants. But I am completely fed up that the singles and albums from anyone connected with X FActor, jump straight in at number one, while singers who have worked their butts off, like Mika, have to make do with number 4!

Good morning, Mika it's 6 AM and you are watching YT videos...i love you even if you're too jet lag and your sleeping time is messed up :pinkbow:

What? It's 6?? Darn, I thought it was 7.... I can never count the time difference right. Now my tweet to him probably makes no sense. zut. :blush-anim-cl:

He's probably on his way to the airport...

I think this link shows the amazing skills of The Kings Singers better, as I tweeted back to Mika

:wink2:

Sorry but the dork factor with these guys is overwhelming. :aah:

They need...a bit of Mika...or something. :teehee:

:Update:

mikasounds

I'm listening to the first mockups by the King's Singers for our Union Chapel gig in London on the 18th, & I'm speechless, utterly beautiful

mikasounds

If you don't know them yet, CHECK THIS OUT http://tinyurl.com/ylrobb5 We're doing a gig together on the 18th of Nov @ union chapel AMAZING

'Safe and sound in London' was too much for you yesterday, wasn't it. :sneaky2:

Tsk tsk days off :shun:

Sorry but the dork factor with these guys is overwhelming. :aah:

They need...a bit of Mika...or something. :teehee:

They do...

or something, yes...

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Please, no, I don't want to see them in their underpants!!!!

No need to see them in their underpants...

Something else...

:biggrin2:

suum1e.jpg