:Update:

mikasounds Coming to Mexico City on Thursday!

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

HE'S GETTING CLOSER TO SOUTH AMERICAA!!!!:mf_lustslow: i'm so excited! (i think i have the expectation, that he can do the miracle to come to south america this time):teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE'S GETTING CLOSER TO SOUTH AMERICAA!!!!:mf_lustslow: i'm so excited! (i think i have the expectation, that he can do the miracle to come to south america this time):teehee:

YES, I was thinking that too :teehee:

C'mom Mika, we have a hot :das: country waiting for you! :roftl:

ohhh ok, thanks!

you're welcome!!!:thumb_yello:

YES, I was thinking that too :teehee:

C'mom Mika, we have a hot :das: country waiting for you! :roftl:

of course!! C'mon Mika! we have a hot :das: continent waiting for you!!!!!:roftl:

i'm so .... happy :boing: :boing: i say Welcome to mexico Mika :wub2:

you must be so happy! and i'm happy for youu!!:boing:

finally!!!!!!!!!:bow:

say him: keep travelling to the south, you'll meet with a lot of anxious fans!:mf_rosetinted:

Gonna be doing loads of promo and an accoustc apearance with my guitarist Martin in the eve. Details to follow.

4 minutes ago from Tweetie

In crutches!

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

It's taking me ages to get ready for shows with this foot brace on. This is what life must be like if your still touring when your old.

1 minute ago from Tweetie

Gonna be doing loads of promo and an accoustc apearance with my guitarist Martin in the eve. Details to follow.

In crutches!

It's taking me ages to get ready for shows with this foot brace on. This is what life must be like if your still touring when your old.

If he needs any advice on how to use the crutches properly, I'd be glad to help... or I could just send him the spare pair of blue ones that I have. :wink2:

Edited by Blossom

In crutches!

If he isn't late this time around, it's a miracle. :naughty:

In crutches!

Does he mean the evening as in night time or as new years eve??:blink:

OMG PLEASE SOMEONE TELL US WHAT WILL HE DO IN MEXICO !!!!

will we - the guys who've waited the whole life for him - be able to see Mr. M ?? Does anybody knows ?? please someone tell us something, I just can't believe this !!!!!!

I hope he does a gig:wub2:

I'm so happy for all of you guys:biggrin2::yay:

OMG PLEASE SOMEONE TELL US WHAT WILL HE DO IN MEXICO !!!!

will we - the guys who've waited the whole life for him - be able to see Mr. M ?? Does anybody knows ?? please someone tell us something, I just can't believe this !!!!!!

I found this on Twitter, I understand but I can't translate to english :blush-anim-cl:

mikamexico: SIGAN ESCUCHANDO 101.7 PARA GANAR BOLETOS PARA LA PRESENTACION DE LOS PREMIOS PRINCIPALES DONDE COMO INVITADO PRINCIPAL ESTARA MIKA

about 1 hour ago from web

Edited by Cibele

I found this on Twitter, I understand but I can't translate for english :blush-anim-cl:

mikamexico: SIGAN ESCUCHANDO 101.7 PARA GANAR BOLETOS PARA LA PRESENTACION DE LOS PREMIOS PRINCIPALES DONDE COMO INVITADO PRINCIPAL ESTARA MIKA

omg! so, he'll be at "los principales"(a radio) awards, and he'll be the special guest! and you've to keep listening that frequency to win tickets!:thumb_yello:

Sounds he's going to be on a Radio Station. I am not fluent enough in spanish to translate either. I think Escuchando means listen it sounds like a radio station invited Mika but as I said I only know bits and pieces of spanish

*edit* Hah! Thanks for the proper translation CE_MIKA, I'm glad my spanish skills are not completly out of wack I did get part of it right lol.

I found this on Twitter, I understand but I can't translate to english :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds he's going to be on a Radio Station. I am not fluent enough in spanish to translate either. I think Escuchando means listen it sounds like a radio station invited Mika but as I said I only know bits and pieces of spanish

*edit* Hah! Thanks for the proper translation CE_MIKA, I'm glad my spanish skills are not completly out of wack I did get part of it right lol.

haha!! don't worry!:thumb_yello:

you weren't wrong at all! "escuchando" means what you said!:wink2::wink2: